Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 02:05 AM
all_bark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Touring Zero Miles on New Engine Warranty Nismo Kit

No, I am not a dealer but car will come with a 12 month 12,000 mile Nissan Warranty.

Car is MINT and has 28,000 mile on the frame.

Engine has not even been used yet should be finished shortly

The story is long so I am not going to post it here but I am getting a Brand New Factory Engine replaced at Mossy Kearney Mesa, right now, as we speak, UNDER WARRANTY! You can go to Mossy Nissan Kearney Mesa to see it. It is there, I am not. I live in Brazil now and this is why I am selling it. If you want to see it we will need to talk as Mossy does not know I am trying to sell the car. They cannot know this until after they are finished re-installing all the mods on the new engine. So this has to be kept under your hat as I do not want them changing their mind!

Car will come with a 1 year/12K mike warranty! I just got off the phone with the service advisor (manager) to confirm this.

OK, here is a list of mods it has:

Stoptech 14" Big Brake Kit (fronts)
Nismo S - Tune Suspension (full kit)
Nismo S - Tune side skirts (also have rear but they are not on car)
Nismo S - Tune rear spoiler
Nismo S - Tune 5 spoke 19" superlight Rims 19"x10.5, 19x9.5 (I think but I am sure they are 19's) BFG Comp TA's all around, great condition
Veilside Version 1 Front lip

Technosquare Flash
Kenetix Plenum
Kenitix Hi-flow Cats
Borla True Dual Exhaust
UR Racing Pulley
Grounding Kit
Injen CAI with JWT Pop Charger

It also has a Z-PC that is hooked up to a 7" widescreen monitor that is in the dash where the "Nav" is supposed to be. Computer has Navigation on it, DVD player, MP3 and comes with wireless mouse and keyboard.

There are also LED sidebadges that blink with the blinkers (very cool)

And finally, and this is fantastic. I have a Valantine Radar Detector mounted in stealth mode in the back of the car and have the seperate display custom-built into the rear view mirror. When you turn the car on, you can look into the mirror to check. When it goes off, you can see if the cop is in front of you, behind you etc. VERY VERY COOL.

I picked up this car in Sept 02 and it had 7 miles on it. It has been garaged its whole life. All in All, I have well over 20,000K in mods built into the car. PLUS, you will be purchasing a car that has 28K miles on the frame and ZERO miles with a one year 12K Nissan Factory warranty on the engine!

I also have ALL of the original stuff too, you can have it as well as I do not need it.

So, if interested please send me an email to discuss.

To end this on a high note, the car will not come cheap. People who think I will sell it for 12 or 13K, please save yourself time and do not waste mine.

PLEASE REMEMBER, 12 MONTH 12,000 MILE FACTORY WARRANTY ON A BRAND NEW FACTORY REPLACED ENGINE. Whats that worth????

Hit me up on my email at:
mailto:copajoe@hotmail.com

thanks.
NO PM's, I rarely ever come to the boards anymore....
Attached Thumbnails 03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-529.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-536.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-526.jpg  

Last edited by all_bark; 11-23-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: technoquare flash
Old 11-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Delta_two-Niner

Does it have a clean title? sorry if i missed it in the ad... OH! and list the price..not some S/A remark asking what we think it should be priced...

Last edited by Delta_two-Niner; 11-18-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:52 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

All this hate on an OG who admitted to not coming on here much anymore and hasn't used iTrader in over 2 years...cut the guy some slack.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by all_bark
To end this on a high note, the car will not come cheap. People who think I will sell it for 12 or 13K, please save yourself time and do not waste mine.
Considering KBB.com says it's only worth 15,500-ish. Modifications, a new motor, and a 1 year warranty don't add value to a car that's almost 10 years old.

Last edited by Hexxus; 11-18-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Delta_two-Niner

Originally Posted by Hexxus
Considering KBB.com says it's only worth 15,500-ish. Modifications, a new motor, and a 1 year warranty don't add value to a car that's almost 10 years old.
agreed, though the new motor is a sweet deal.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:20 AM
all_bark

I am in Brazil and the Service Manager at Mossy Nissan Kearney Mesa took those photos for me. Scam? Drive into Mossy and take a look at the f'in thing in person.

so a 12 month / 12K motor warranty with ZERO miles on it does not add value? How about the frame only has 28,000 on it? or the nismo rims? what do they run new now a days. Yes, the TPS's are in em.

and yes, of course, clean title, pink in my safety deposit box in San Diego.

whatever, you guys can talk all you want, hate, whatever. Not important to me. If there is someone who prefers to pay more for a PERFECT condition car that comes with a one year warranty (where the hell will you find THAT?) then hit me up.

The car is better than an 06 or 07 with the 30K on it. that is a fact! What are they booking for? Or would you prefer an 08 with 50K? Why would you?

This car car runs, drives, handles, and looks perfect.

Oh yeah, I forgot, it also has the Technosquare Flash on it. My car was the first one that was ever done with the Kinetix Plenum, cats, etc. Kobiashi (I forget his correct name) but the MAN up there did it himself, he flashed the rom, test drove it, redid it, test drove it, and re did it/drove it a few more times before he was satisfied with the results.

The Car Runs PERFECT.

But to you haters, that extra money I dropped on that does not add any extra value either, does it? whatever....

here are a few more photos I took just before I left out in front of my garage in San Diego. They do not have the all_bark and date on em but they are the same car.
Attached Thumbnails 03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-z6.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-z2.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-z4.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-z5.jpg   03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty-z1.jpg  

Last edited by all_bark; 11-19-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:35 AM
all_bark

tthree things,

1 - I forgot to mention. It is originally a touring model, silverstone (obviously) with black heated leather seats that are CLEAN. has all options avail except the factory nav but I did put in the z-pc (that has nav and more)

2 - yes that is two-two car garages, a double-double if you will that I built myself.

and 3 - yes again in picture 4 (above) you can see my 65 Lincoln Continental Convertible in the background. Yes it is mine and no it is not for sale. I plan on bringing to Brazil (the only one of the 4) that will make the trip to Brazil one day. The law is one max car import per foreign resident and it has to be over 25 years old. It may take me another 6 months to a year to get it legal and bring it down here but I have a standing offer on it of 150K once it shows up!

Last edited by all_bark; 11-19-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Delta_two-Niner

Post a price and put 'OBO' next to it please. It's not that tough of a request.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:15 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys, if you're not here to buy the vehicle, please move on. This is not a place to bicker with the seller - especially for those of you that aren't even potential buyers. If you have comments for the OP that aren't an offer or a question about the item being sold, keep it to PMs.

Also, OP, you need to post a for sale price, or this thread will be deleted.

Infractions will be handed out if this continues.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-19-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:48 PM
all_bark

I did not know I had to post a price. sorry.

$19,995
buy the mods, get the car with new engine and warranty for free....
Old 11-19-2011, 01:51 PM
all_bark

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
All this hate on an OG who admitted to not coming on here much anymore and hasn't used iTrader in over 2 years...cut the guy some slack.
Does OG stand for Old Guy? thanks for watching my back and yes I may be a bit older than most on here but I still run with the BIG DOGS....
Old 11-19-2011, 03:51 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by all_bark
Does OG stand for Old Guy? thanks for watching my back and yes I may be a bit older than most on here but I still run with the BIG DOGS....
No sir. Original Gangster. Pioneer of sorts. Good luck with your sale, you have a well rounded Z.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 PM
.cakestar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

if you are willing to part, I will take the s-tune suspension.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:21 AM
all_bark

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
No sir. Original Gangster. Pioneer of sorts. Good luck with your sale, you have a well rounded Z.
That sounds much better than old guy!
thanks again!

Also - I did not know, I also need to put a vin # in my sales post. Wow, things have changed since the beginning.

Anyway, here it is:

JN1AZ34E44T003717

Final 2 things - I apprecaite the requests for parting it out but I am just not interested in dealing with all that. If someone can appreciate it and is interested in a fantastic car that will cost more than the others. Then it will
sell. If not, I will keep it stored and enjoy it every so often when I return to te states from time to time.

How the sale will happen. IF you trust me enough to send me the money because you want it shipped, the money would need to clear my account prior to me shipping the car. At that time I would move the money into another bank account and then I would ship you the car. You would pay all shipping expenses too.

But I prefer to sell it in person, face to face. I will meet you with the pink slip and keys and you will drive away in it after whatever form of payment you give me is completely cleared at my bank. So, yeah, I would accept a check but I would the hold the car until the check clears. Cash in hand or othe form of guaranteed payment? you would drive away with a signed pink.... (we could do it at a bank or at Mossy Nissan KM, whereever we are both comfortable and safe)

thanks

Last edited by all_bark; 11-20-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 AM
all_bark

received this email today, copyied and pasted exactly as it was received except for the deleting of his last name and direct line.

Hi Joe,
Your car is all done and ready to go. Let me know when a day or two before you pick up so I can have it all cleaned up. Car runs great. No issues with any abnormal noises or anything else. Hope you are having a great time. Thanks for allowing us to help you thru this process.

Chris D... (name removed by me)
Service Drive Manager
Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa
(858)505-XXXX (number removed by me)
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Lith

Maybe I missed this somewhere in the thread, but why did you have to change the engine after 28k miles? Doesn't seem a lot of miles at all.. also, what about the transmission? was that changed, or just the engine?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:35 AM
all_bark

car had the oil consumption issue and that was dermined at about 21,000 miles, car was just under 5 years old so they replaced it under factory warranty. Then, the new engine that they put in was determined to have the same problem, after only 5000 or so miles. The car was already out of warranty (over 7 years have passed) but because the second had so few miles on it and because for the entire life of the car (bought and serviced at Mossy) was completely recorded in their system, they said, OK, took the car, and I left for Brazil. They then got secondary appoval from NISSAN USA, so I would get the one year warranty, which is in the system.

so now, the car is sitting at Mossy Nissan Kearney Mesa, waiting for me to return next month where I will either sell it or return it back to its parking spot in my garage where it will sit and go unused about 11 months a year. (what a waste for a great ride!) So, some day, 20 years down the road or so it will be considered a "classic" and have about 2-3 K on the new engine and 30K on the frame because, I guess, my price is just way to f'n high!

Does not make sense though, because car has a 1 year 12 month warranty from the day it is picked up at Mossy, over 20K in mods and runs and looks like a dream! so how could anyone go wrong?

finally, the tranny has had not one single issue, nor has anything else. Back in the day when I first got it I did all of the small recall/services issues that came out (even though they were not necessary) and it has been perfect.

so,, no one interested, at all? really?
Old 12-19-2011, 10:19 PM
miLes.

If this is the same car i worked on at the PB Discount Tire. Which im pretty sure it is. I am the kid with the red Z that spoke to u.

The car is very clean! GLWS OG triple OG!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:42 AM
all_bark

Originally Posted by miLes.
If this is the same car i worked on at the PB Discount Tire. Which im pretty sure it is. I am the kid with the red Z that spoke to u.

The car is very clean! GLWS OG triple OG!
yep, that is me. thx

I will be back in the states on the 24th of January and will pick up the car from Mossy Nissan Kearney Mesa (where it is currently waiting) at that time the 12 month warranty will begin.

anyone with a realistic offer, step up or it goes into hiding (storage till July)

Believe it or not but I would consider trading it for a Mini Cooper...
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 AM
whacker308

Joe, sent you an email

Quick Reply: FS: 03 Z With Full NISMO S-TUNE Kit & New Engine w Warranty