Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 12:35 PM
nhan2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 04 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, $15K; 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual, FL/GA

Up for sale is my 2004 High Performance Black/White Nissan 350Z ~ 1000whp, 6 Spd manual. VIN # JN1AZ34DX4M102996. Local pick up only. Here is a list of all the brand new upgrades that I had Forged Performance done for me.

GTM GT35 Twin Turbo Kit
Thermo Heat Wrap on Downpipes and Dump tubes
GTM Performance ECU Reflash
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
HKS FCON VPro
HKS Pressure Sensor Super Wide Range
HKS Air Intake Sensor
HKS Air Fuel Knock Amp 2008 Version
HKS Knock Amp O2 Sensor
HKS EVC Boost Controller Black
Greddy Evo TT Exhaust 3” with Blue Titantium Tip
Nitrous Express Single Fogger Nozzle Wet System 150 Shots with 10LBS Bottle
NX Automatic Remote Bottle Opener
NX Fuel Pressure Safety Switch
CJM Stage 2 Twin Fuel Pump System
Blitz i-Burner LED Spark/Strobe Lights Front
Blitz i-Burner Illusion 7 Color LED System Strobe Lights Front
JDM LED Tail Lights
3 Pod Gauges:
2-3/8” DEFI BF Boost Amber Imperial
2-3/8” DEFI BF Series Water Temp Amber Imperial
2-3/8” DEFI BF Exhaust Temp Amber Imperial (EGT)

Defi-Link Control Unit II
Nitrous Digital Pressure Gauge
GTM 4.2L Stroker Short Block with Custom Sleeved
Parts Included Are:
4340 Billet Hi-Rev Crankshaft 90mm stroke
100mm Arias Extreme Duty Pistons
4340 Billet Rods
Race Bearings
ARP 8740 Main Studs
GTM Coatings on Pistons and Bearings

Injected Performance Billet Main Girdle
Cosworth CNC Ported Big Valve Cylinder Heads
Cosworth Carbon Plenum Twin Intake Manifold
Cosworth Intake Manifold Spacer Kit
Super Tech Cam Followers (Lifters)
Cometic Head Gasket 100mm 0.030
Jim Wolf C8 Camshaft Set
Domestic Performance 1200cc Fuel Injectors
NGK-LFR7AIX Iridium Spark Plugs Two Steps Colder
Samco Coolant Blue Hose Kit
Optima Yellow Top Performance Battery
Koyo Radiator 52mm R Series
Spal HP Electric Fan 13” and Shroud
Greddy Type-S High Pressure Radiator Cap
Evans NPG+ Waterless Coolant
Stillen Oil Cooler
New Fan, Alternator, AC, and Compressor Belts
B&M Short Shifter
Momo Nero Black Shift ****
Seibon Carbon Fiber Vented Hood – TSII Style
Stop Tech 6 Pistons Red/Slotted 355mm Big Brake Kit Front
Stop Tech 4 Pistons Red/Slotted 355mm Big Brake Kit Rear
Volk RE30 19X10 Gloss Black Wheel Front
Volk RE30 19X11 Gloss Black Wheel Rear
Toyo Proxes R888 265/30/19 Front Tires
Toyo Proxes R888 305/30/19 Rear Tires
Drive Shaft Shop Pro Level 1000HP Rear Axle Kit
Hotchkis Sway Bar Set
KW Variant 3 Coilovers Suspension Kit
OS Giken Triple Plate Clutch Kit
ATS Carbonetic 1.5 Limited Slip Differential
Veilside Version 3 Rear Spoiler Wing
Nismo Body Kit with Blue Tone White Painted
Nismo Graphic Kit
AutoLoc Vertical Lambo Doors 120 Deg Slimline Ultra-Thin Manual Upright
Heavy Duty Lambo Vertical Upright Door Shock Upgrade (4)
Tinted Windows
Front Headlight Black Overlay Eyelids

I’m selling my car as of right now. The car currently is in its final finishing stage of tuning on race fuel C-116 with 150 shots of nitrous on top of it. We are trying to hit our goal of 1000whp on the dyno. So far it had put down over 800whp without nitrous on Dyno Dynamics at Forged Performance in Marietta, Georgia. Not sure if it was on pump or race fuel map. And it’s not even a full pull according to the owner/manager/tuner Sharif. It will be brought to the Dyno Jet for the final completion of tuning with nitrous for a higher number. Right now we are estimating it put down about 900whp on Dyno Jet without nitrous because Dyno Jet yields a higher number than their shop low reading dyno dynamics. The final numbers are still pending.

Please call (770) 792-0202 at Forged and ask for Sharif/Ryan/Decker for more info status. My name is Nhan and I live here in Jacksonville, Florida. I’m the owner of the car, first and only one since I bought it brand new for $30K in 2004.

My car has been paid off a long time ago and I have the title on hand with no lien and ready to hand it down to a serious buyer. Due to my current financial difficulties that I can’t afford to keep the car in my budget, please give me a call at my cell anytime (904) 631-5664 and I will tell you more in depth about my car. Basically what I meant was I’m broke after spending so much $$ into my car. I’M ASKING $15K CASH. I have invested into my car for over $110K of aftermarket parts to turn it into a beast since ’04 and I have all the receipts to show you. Forged Performance has been working on my car since the 1st project in 2008. The list above is the last final project #3.

Miscellaneous project #A cost $17,224. Project #1 cost $22,430. Project #2 cost $20,303. Final project #3 cost ~ $61,904. Estimated grand total > $121,861.00 !! I’m not kidding.

The odometer is showing about 44K miles but it has a brand new engine of 4.2L stroke, new twin turbo kit, new heads, and so many more. Originally the car was a 3.5L. I haven’t got a chance to drive it with all these new parts in place. The new engine has 0 miles on it. No need to worry but not bad for about 44K miles for a 2004 car. And it has been 8 years now.

My car is not a daily driving one but rather a weekend fun ride and I had put on 44K miles without these new parts in. Now it is much stronger and more bullet proof. I don’t street race at local hangout and never been a track. I’m Asian, 35 yrs old. I don’t do the car social hangout with a bunch of immature high school kids. I always kept my car in the garage and took good care of it. Nothing is wrong with the car before, runs fine and strong. I know I will miss it for sure once it is sold. The list of parts above is basically brand new. I’m doing this project for a major and I mean major rebuild from inside out for a 1000 HP project as a hobby because it is my toy.

It all started as a bolt on parts like cold air intake, exhaust, headers, and so more of little things here and there. And then I got more addicted on horse power and so came with the engine rebuilt idea, bottom end to top end re-makeover. This is the 3rd turbo kit I’ve gone through because of the stages of the project. Project #1, #2, and so on. I will tell you more on this built over the phone and can explain.

If you are near the Marietta/Atlanta area, you’re welcome to stop by and take a look. The shop address is 498 Cobb Parkway South. Marietta, GA 30060. Ask them about Nhan’s car. It is currently at the shop and not in Jacksonville.

Oh, and I have 2 sets of front strobe lights installed in the front. They are super awesome. The coolant fluid I have in there is for a lifetime which you will never have to flush and change them. The white painted body kit on the car is for a reason, it might look weird to you but I can explain over the phone. I like it that way. You can paint it black if you like but that’s just my preference.

The fastest top speed I have ever gone is 120mph and it was only one time before the rebuilt. Seriously. Ok I got scared. I might drive it like a grandma but I babied my car alright for longevity.

This is the car that can’t be beaten on the street. These are the pictures before I have the hood, front wheels and tires replaced with better ones. I would have keep my car and not to sell it if I don’t have too much debts. If you like I can meet you in person here in Jacksonville to show you more of my car’s pictures and the cost breakdown for stages of this built on paper.

The pic with a paper slip on the windshield where there isn’t a front bumper on is because it will be installed back on at the last step after the tuning and dyno. Right now I have a stock hood. After the dyno and tuning, my new carbon fiber vented hood will go on last. Next week I will have my mechanic email me the very last dyno video with nitrous which will give out about 1000WHP monster!! This is a hot sale. In the next 2 weeks, who ever give me the money first for the selling price will drive this car home with a clean title. If no one buys it, it will be surrender to my bankruptcy attorney/trustee. I will not bring my car back home. My car will be at the mechanic shop. You are recommended to go over there and take a good look for yourself.

Thank you.
(904) 631-5664
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual-finalslip.jpg   2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual-dsc00441.jpg   2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual-dsc00588.jpg   2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual-dsc00586.jpg   2004 Nissan 350Z Black/White Enthusiast Coupe, 2 miles, 6 Spd Manual-dsc00590.jpg  

Last edited by nhan2; 03-07-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Reduced Price Again
Old 02-22-2012, 04:23 PM
gang unit

Nhan, my countryman,
why are you doing this? I'm crying right now reading your listing.
" ma oi!!! Cuu con voi... Hu hu hu"
Buy yourself an instant ticket brother. I hope you'd hit $10k a month for life.
Ned
Old 02-22-2012, 08:06 PM
nhan2

Are you vietnamese too? Yes, I'm broke and can't afford to keep driving my car. That's sorry. Over $121K to date I had invested into my car. That was shocking and a wake up for me. This is it and I'm not doing this anymore. It had hit rock bottom. Horsepower comes at a price and will put a hole in your wallet. I should have paid off my house by now in 8 years.

About $25K of parts had gone into waste because I had them replaced with new ones for upgrades in higher stages for different horsepower level. Nothing is wrong with the old parts but I did sold them at a small fraction way less than what I bought it new in the first place. I lost A LOT of my money doing that.

I hope someone will buy my car at the price I'm asking. I would if I'm rich. I don't even know how to drift. This car is a true historic benchmark of Japan's pure racing power potential. Just like the rare old 300ZX back then. Skyline GT-R is the 350Z's cousin. Both had the same blooded Nismo badge on their limited editon sleeve.

I got a lot of stare from people's attention/compliment everytime and every where I stopped even while cruising or at a gas station.

Nhan

Last edited by nhan2; 02-22-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Spell check
Old 02-22-2012, 08:53 PM
DB350

looks like a sick car but i didnt see a price in your op
Old 02-22-2012, 08:54 PM
BallSmasher

he wants 27k in cash.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 PM
nhan2

Price has just been reduced to $20K cash. New chassis upgrade, new engine, $2200 new OS Giken Clutch that is capable of holding 1000whp and so many more new bullet proof components make this car unbreakable and super fast. It's like buying a new beefed up car at an out the door price. That's a good deal. GTM built, installed by Forged Performance and tuned by Sharif. Dyno video will be posted by next week. We will yet have another HP breaking record for a 350Z at Forged.

Last edited by nhan2; 03-01-2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Price drop