Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2003 Touring, Brickyard Red, 130k Miles - Northern NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
jerseyg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Touring, Brickyard Red, 130k Miles - Northern NJ

2003 Touring 6MT in Brickyard Red
130,000 miles, almost exclusively highway.
VIN: JN1AZ34D03T109508

I purchased this car from the original owner in 2012 with 14,XXX miles on the odometer. Clean title, no accidents, mostly stock, some mods listed below.

New clutch/flywheel @120K
New brakes (rotors/pads/fluid) @126K
New Valve Covers @125K
Diff, M/T Fluids, Belts, Plugs replaced @90k

Z1 Mild Performance Clutch, Mid weight Flywheel, Upgraded release fork assembly, OEM Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders.
Motordyne 3/8 Plenum Spacer
Motordyne ART Pipes
Motordyne XYZ Pipe with Resonator
OEM Nismo 350z Springs/Struts
No Name Sway bars
06+ brake calipers and braided stainless steel lines front and rear
Duralast Gold rotors and pads (pretty good for the street with a warranty, served me well in the past given I drive 500 miles/wk for work)
Depo blacked out 07/08 Headlights

The Bad:

Motor has a MAJOR leak in the lower oil pan. A buddy of mine borrowed my car 2 weeks ago and had the Oil Pressure Sensor replaced at a local shop. 200 miles later discovered the car was hemorrhaging oil and they denied any responsibility. They stated there is a leak above the sensor in the lower pan but that it is unrelated to the sensor replacement they performed. I think its a load of crap but at this point I am done with this platform. The motor was already burning oil at a rate of about 1qt/1k miles, so figure it needs to be replaced or worked on to some extent that I am not willing to do. It starts, it runs, but I don’t advise driving it home.
Front windshield needs to be replaced, and front end (bumper cover, front of hood and fenders) is peppered from highway commute and could use a respray.

This platform has been a pleasure to drive and own (had a g35 coupe from 06-2012), but I’m done. Hoping this car can be given a new heart and serve someone else well or be used to give others Z’s a second chance. Exterior and interior are in decent shape, she cleans up nicely but this is obviously no show car. I think its in okay shape for a 15 yr old car.

$3000. Car is located in northern NJ you figure out towing/shipping. You can contact me at steven.q.pak@gmail.com with any questions.

Old 11-19-2018, 05:05 AM
jerseyg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delete

Mods please delete, car is no longer for sale