Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Review: RJM AFP Clutch Pedal System

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 12:29 PM
cdoxp800

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Review: RJM AFP Clutch Pedal System

I first found out about this product at ZDAY 2012. Bryan really spoke highly of Ryan and his Clutch Pedal System.
I have been getting more and more into tracking my car and not being able to left foot brake because of my big feet. So after reading up on this Clutch Pedal System, I bought one.

Quality:
I'll give it a 10. Very Well made. All parts fit perfect. There is Zero play.

Install:
This took me all of about 1.25 hours. I had to remove my driver seat as I am a big guy and for me to get up under the dash, well that was not going to happen with the seat in.
The Bracket fit with ease. It’s a real tight spot to work in under the dash with Big hands.
About 50% of the work is done before putting the Clutch Pedal System in the car. Most of the work under the dash was connecting the new clutch pedal to the bracket. Took me all of 2 minutes.

Setup:
Well going into the install I knew what I wanted out of the system. A lower Clutch Pedal. So I just it all the way down lined everything up and tightened it down.

The Feel:
I am running the OEM Clutch and Slave Cylinder still. With this system all the way down it now feels like there is a real clutch in the car. It added some much needed feel for me.
When you push the Pedal down with the system at its lowest point, it feels like you only moved the pedal an inch. There is no more dead pedal play. It’s now direct engagement and disengagement. My shifts are so much faster. My friends tested it out at our last Mod Party and, let’s just say they now want one to.
I cannot wait till the next track day.

Price:
I'll give it a 10.

I highly recommend this Clutch Pedal System for everyone who drives 6 Speed. It’s so nice to be able to customize your clutch engagement point.

So please so some support for Ryan and his Clutch Pedal System.
*RJM Performance.com - Home

Sorry for no photos, but here is a link to some and another review:
Review: RJM AFP Clutch Pedal System

DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation or connection with RJM.

Thanks,

Chad
Old 08-16-2012, 09:11 PM
zeroaccessinc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have this done with a Tilton?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM
AngelsVQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why not place this is the current RJM thread like the rest of us?
Old 08-17-2012, 06:25 AM
RJM Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Chad, Verry happy to hear you're enjoying the new pedal assembly for your 2011 Nismo 370Z

AngelsVQ- I think Chad posted a new review as he's running one of the new 370Z / G37 AFP Complete Pedal Assemblies that were just released a little while ago. Maybe Chad or a Mod could retitle the thread with "370Z" in the description so people don't confuse the two threads that would great.