Notices
Engine Intakes, Exhausts, Clutches, Turbos, etc...

Cobb Tuning AccessPort...FREE Shipping and Super special My350z Deal

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:56 PM
ImportPartsPro
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cobb Tuning AccessPort...FREE Shipping and Super special My350z Deal

Product Description

The AccessPORT for the 2003-2006 Nissan 350z is the most user friendly reprogramming device for your vehicle's computer. The provided mapping will optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing, remove the speed limiter, and more for performance results you can instantly feel!

However, the AccessPORT is so much MORE than just a REFLASH DEVICE. It allows you to monitor your Fuel Economy (average and real time), perform performance tests in order to estimate your 0-60mph and 1/4 mile time, read and decipher ECU trouble codes (CELs), and monitor live data via the OEM vehicle sensors which eliminates the need for costly aftermarket gauges. With the added ability to adjust timing and idle, the AccessPORT is truly more than just a programmer, it is the ultimate all-in-one solution for the 350Z enthusiast.

FEATURES:

Installation: Just about anyone with even the most basic of automotive knowledge can quickly and easily install an AccessPORT. No soldering, wire cutting/splicing or tools required.

AccessPORT Settings:
Customize the AccessPORT by changing settings, such as selecting the language for displaying text.

About AccessPORT: Displays information about the AccessPORT firmware, serial number, and vendor. Easily check to make your AccessPORT stays up to date with the most current firmware.

Mode Switching: Change mode of engine management for staged performance, fuel economy, theft deterrent, race mode or custom performance

Show Current Map: The AccessPORT can display the last map it applied in real time and the last map that it reflashed. To see the current map, select “Show Map” from the AccessPORT main menu.

Fuel economy gauge:
Monitor average and instantaneous fuel economy estimates to improve your driving techniques for optimal fuel efficiency. Customers have seen over a 5%-10% improvement in fuel consumption when used in conjunction with the Fuel Economy Map.

Display engine parameters: Check vehicle performance by monitoring engine parameters. The AccessPORT can read sensor data from the factory ECU and display it on screen. This feature allows the AccessPORT to function as an auxiliary gauge to display RPM, Coolant Temp., Battery Voltage, Intake Air Temp., Ignition Timing, Mass Air Flow and many more.

Rev Warning/Shift Light: The screen will flash to indicate that a pre-set shift RPM has been exceeded while viewing engine parameters. The pre-set shift point is user settable through the SETTINGS menu.

Performance: The AccessPORT measures and displays 0-60 mph acceleration, 60 ft. time, 1/8th and 1/4 mile E.T. and Trap Speeds. Use this feature to quantify performance modifications and driving techniques.

ECU Tool & Settings: Control basic engine functions and convenietly reset the ECU from the comfort of the drivers seat instead of manually disconnecting the battery and losing all your radio presets and having to reset you clock.

Read engine diagnostic codes
: Avoid an expensive trip to the dealership by reading the codes describing an illuminated check engine light. The provided code description may help to determine the cause of a problem.

Uninstall the AccessPORT from Vehicle: The AccessPORT has the ability to easily remove its programming from the vehicle on which it is installed and return the ECU back to a stock state. To remove the AccessPORT from the vehicle and return it to a stock state, select “Uninstall” from the main menu.

AccessPORT (Stage 1 Kit) Includes:
- AccessPORT
- Quick Start User Guide
- USB Cable
- OBDII Connector
- Software CD

Normally this sells for $695 with FREE ground shipping.

For a short time we are offering a special My350z price that is too low to list

To get this Special My350z price you just have to click the link below, add the AccessPort to your cart, and then enter the Coupon Code: My350zCobb and you will get the special price for My350z members only

Cobb Tuning AccessPort - 03-06 Nissan 350z

Cobb Tuning AccessPort - 07-08 Nissan 350z

Cobb Tuning AccessPort - 03-06 Infiniti G35

Cobb Tuning AccessPort - 2008 Infiniti G37

Remember to use Coupon Code: My350zCobb to get the special My350z price

PM or Email me if you have any questions
Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 AM
ImportPartsPro
Vendor - Former Vendor

Still rocking this deal
Old 12-30-2008, 10:39 AM
ImportPartsPro
Vendor - Former Vendor

This deal ends tomorrow Wednesday December 31st at Noon...get your orders in NOW