Notices

FS: Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump, Billet Speed Controller & Filter BIG POWER!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 02:52 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump, Billet Speed Controller & Filter BIG POWER!

I am selling my Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump, Aeromotive Billet Speed Controller and Aeromotive Pro-Series Fuel Filter.

This setup is capable of massive power! I am not even sure if there is a bigger pump available anywhere (at least there wasn't when I bought it ) We never even got close to maxing this bad boy out.

The speed controller for this type of setup is a must to reduce heating of your fuel which can cause vapor lock among other things. I loved using this speed controller because I could set to kick full speed based on RPM, override switch or have my ECU tell it when.

The pro series fuel filter with 100 micron filter ensures your fuel is clean prior to making it's way to those costly injectors that ensure your motor gets the fuel it requires.

If your going to make big power, especially with e85, this is a must have item! Last thing you want is to run out of fuel at high load, high RPM and blow up your expensive motor!

This setup is $1,328.00 new and I am selling the setup (with less than 2k miles on it) for $500.00 with free shipping if your in the continental united states and no paypal fees. If you are outside the US, I can get a shipping quote for you. Also, this is ready to ship out!

It does look a little dirty because it was mounted under the rear of the car below the fuel cell that was in the trunk (the pump and filter, not the speed controller!)

Here is a picture of everything and the descriptions of each.

Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
This continuous duty 'street warrior' supports big horsepower and maintains the drivability necessary for a true high performance street car. Designed for high horsepower street/strip applications, EFI or Carbureted, it features our 'dual chamber' pumping mechanism.

Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1900 HP - naturally aspirated
up to 1400 HP - forced air induction

Carbureted Engines:
up to 2300 HP - naturally aspirated
up to 1700 HP - forced air induction

• ORB-12 inlet port and ORB-10 outlet port.
• Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement.
• 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Fuel Pump.
• Billet Speed Pump Controller (P/N 16306) recommended for EFI street applications.

Billet Fuel Pump Speed Controller
For any pump, on any type of vehicle, the Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed Controller (FPSC) minimizes fuel heating and vapor-lock problems by matching the duty cycle of the fuel pump to engine RPM. At low demand, the FPSC slows the fuel pump down, reducing the chance of suction side cavitation and vapor lock. When demand increases, the FPSC returns the fuel pump to 100% duty cycle for maximum flow. It’s like an automatic transmission for your fuel pump.

• LED indicators confirm correct ignition signal hookup, verifies activation of the manual override circuit, and indicates when the circuit is providing full voltage to the pump.

Avoid any device that reduces voltage to your fuel pump. Low voltage will destroy a 12V DC motor. The Aeromotive FPSC does not reduce voltage! The FPSC emits a pulse modulation signal that is harmless to the pump’s motor.

• A solid-state transistor circuit, rated up to 40 amps, replaces the relays recommended in most fuel pump electrical circuits.
• Adjustable, full-speed RPM threshold.
• Billet 6061-T651 aircraft aluminum housing, protected with a beautiful bright dip black anodized finish.

Pro-Series 100 Micron, ORB-12 Fuel Filter
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 - 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.

• High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element. Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than .15 PSI.
• ORB-12 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-12, -10 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
• Pro-Series filters feature an indestructible electroless nickel finish.
• 7' long x 2.5' diameter.

"DISCLAIMER: I certify I have done my best to accurately describe the item(s). The item(s) is used and therefor sold AS-IS."