Notices

My car is for sale. Can i post there here?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 10:38 AM
ezpotato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car is for sale. Can i post there here?

If not, please delete, but here's a link to the criagslist listing.

somewhat flexible on the price since i didnt fix a few of the things,

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...179423184.html

last dyno was 352.2rwhp and 299.2 lb/ft tq on a Dyno Dynamics (nice safe numbers for stock internals, no knocking or anything)

I have owned this car since 2008 with 52k, when it was completely stock from the original owner. As you can see, this car is fairly modded, and a lot of fun to drive. There are some things that need to be addressed, but the car can be driven normally as most of them are minor things.

I have put my heart into this car, and want it to go to an owner who will take care of it and know what they are getting. I have never road-raced this car, never been on a road track, however, this is a fun car to Auto Cross in if you are interested in that, due to all the suspension upgrades I have done. It would be extremely fun on a road track (Brainerd, etc) as well, I just honestly dont have time anymore to work on it. That is why I must get rid of it to make room for an SUV for me and my wife.

I have driven this car on a normal basis, and it's from Texas (I just moved here this March) so it has never seen any snow and has no rust or anything like that. I am compiling a completely honest list of things the car has, and also what could be worked on if you wanted to. I am a motivated seller, so please be serious if you are interested. I will not give joyrides, but will more than happily take you out in it so you can feel the power and functionality. The car is obviously sold as is. I still owe $ on it, so if you decide you want it, we can work it out with the banks (or cash/money order if you pay that way) and make the car yours. It has a clean title (still under the bank since I still make payments), no accidents, etc. It's a pretty easy process but make sure you have the financing or money available if you are interested.

Alright, lets get to the mods:
Exterior/interior:
- K2 Remix front bumper (polyurethane)
- Impul sideskirts (fiberglass)
- Black painted roof
- Black headlight housing
- tinted tails (not completely black)
- 19x10.5+12 and 19x9.5+12 Varrstoen 2.2.2 hyperblack w/ red lug nuts and blue valvestems (tires and wheels about a month old! just spent 1800$ on this setup)
- Blacked out grill (silver emblem)
- Double DIN 6-DVD screen with aux cable

Performance:
- Vortech Supercharger V1 (last dyno was 352.2rwhp and 299.2 lb/ft tq on a Dyno Dynamics)
- 440cc Deutchwerks Injectors
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- NGK +1 colder spark plugs (about 18k on them)
- Motordyne 5/16 Plenum Spacer
- Resonated Test Pipes (they're a brand name, just cant remember brand)
- Topspeed HKS-clone catback exhaust

Suspension and driving components:
- Tein Flex Coilover with EDFC (controller hidden in glove box to adjust stiffness)
- Godspeed front sway bar
- Hotchkis Rear sway bar
- NRG Front Strut Bar
- GTSpec rear strut bar
- Whiteline Diff bushings and comp bushings
- Slotted rotors
- Hawk HP+ pads on Brembo Brakes
- Defi gauges with pod mounted to pillar (not connected right now inc Boost gauge and fuel press gauge
- Full Mobil 1 Synthetic oil changes religiously

Now lets get to the things that could be worked on:
interior:
- Steering wheel audio controls are spotty
- driver door lock actuator
- console lid is loose on one side
- passenger window motor needs replacement (I have the motor)
Exterior
- slight sideskirt gap (got them repainted recently, but the right side didnt fit 100% back on, it's a small gap)
- some random scratches from every day use, nothing you can see till you're up close and slight oxidation on spoiler
Mechanical
- CEL from Test Pipes
- gauges not hooked up
- popping in front left coming from the wheel well area
- ac belt needs to be installed (I have the belt)

Overall, for a functional fun car, this is a great deal and will no doubt bring a smile to the new owners face.
SO there is my exhaustive and detailed list. You know if you're the right buyer for this car, so look at it, ask me questions, get the $, and drive it home and take care of it!

If you want more details, please txt me at 469 855 0637 and i'll give you whatever you need. THanks!

Last edited by ezpotato; 08-02-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 AM
jbwrecked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, great looking car GLWS whether your allowed to sell or not