Notices
West Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Mantitoba, etc.

Vancouver Head Count

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 10:15 PM
hypersonicaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Fab_vr6
I would love to hook up with the Vancouver owners to exchange some infomation soon; anyone interested in a casual meeting next week?

Gary
Friday or after is best for me. Just name the place and time.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:08 AM
digerydingo

Hey Digerydingo,

About the car, I've found out a few issues... seat rocking, rough idle, gear crunches, shaky shifter when hard accelerating...

I would love to hook up with the Vancouver owners to exchange some infomation soon, anyone interested in a casual meeting next week?

Gary
hahahahahah yeah, got the same problems. Been ok on the rough idle (although I just might not notice it) and gear crunches but definately the seat and shaky shifter.

I would like to as well but I'm out of town this weekend and in two weeks so if you'd like to meet, next week would be the best for me. Just PM or mail me with info.
Old 05-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Fab_vr6

Seems like next week after Friday is the best for everyone. Where does every one live? I live in North. Burnaby near Hastings and Willingdon, what about setting up a place convinent for everyone and comfortable in checking out each other's car?

Gary
Old 05-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Wotnot

Default Hey guys

Well....I haven't been around here for a while.....I took delivery of my Glacier Pearl Performance back in January. I just turned 2500 km's

1. No tire feathering
2. No gear grinding ( if fact, it shifts better every time I drive it)
3. No seat issues
4. Yes....a small grease streak on the pass window

ALL in ALL.,,,,I love this car. It really moves

I'd be happy to meet up and share a few experiences.

Just post time and date..
Old 05-04-2003, 02:17 AM
vancitydude

got mine a month ago from Morrey.. solid dudes... no complaints... love the Z... hope not to see too many other *zed's* (thats right , Zed's, not zee's) out there... i like the rarity factor.... had two people come TEARING out of a restaurant on Hornby the other day to ask me what kind of car it was :-)
Old 05-04-2003, 08:40 AM
squeegeman

Hey Digerydingo,

No that wasn't me fortunately, I usually avoid curbs like crazy.
I also ordered my track from Morrey, I must say my experience with them are mixed... The original sales left the dealership without anyone notifying me about it until I call to find out, and that was when I was still waiting for my order number and my last car already sold to them as a trade in... they also messed up the price (48500 vs 46500) initially and it took me countless trip before they finally agree to guarantee me the lower MSRP (still without putting it down on paper). However, I got my car 1 month earlier (ordered Dec 20, got the car Mar 24) which is good. The sales manager Paul was also easier to deal with.

About the car, I've found out a few issues... seat rocking, rough idle, gear crunches, shaky shifter when hard accelerating...

I would love to hook up with the Vancouver owners to exchange some infomation soon, anyone interested in a casual meeting next week?

Gary
Gary, please check your PM.