Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

A certain look I want.

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 07:39 AM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Jazzyfella
I did do alot of reading, but I suck at learning. I need someone to teach me.
That's just pitiful.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:02 AM
lbarge85

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you learned how to use a computer, I'm sure it can't be that hard to figure out wheel offsets
Old 07-11-2014, 08:53 AM
RedScytheZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, I wanna talk so much trash...
In person slammed cars are awesome...( I jizz when I see them).

But online they look stupid to me..

Then again in reality they are useless driving wise.. that's what really matters.
Ummmmm ok? Have some ***** and just say you don't like them.
But oh... wait here we go...

I did do alot of reading, but I suck at learning. I need someone to teach me. I posted something similar on ********** and since no one responds to anyones post on there, you kind of have to do your own research.
I get it now, you're kind of a moron. You still need to kind of do your own research though. You learned how to get on a computer, drive a car and make it this far in life didn't you?
Old 07-11-2014, 10:39 AM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to this, but OP, how much are you planning to spend on this new wheel/tire setup?
Old 07-11-2014, 11:55 AM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stogey420time
You ain't about that life, don't hate.

ROFL Stogey get outta here with that ********. Stogey is about dat camber life. Either that or Herrasunk.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Jazzyfella
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dcains
I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to this, but OP, how much are you planning to spend on this new wheel/tire setup?
Damn people are harsh in here... I'm good at certain things.. Numbers aint that thing. I can rebuild a ****ing engine, restore a 66' Belair. But numbers... No. When it comes to measurements I'll let someone else do it. Till this day I can't put spark plugs in the correct order..

Anywho, last night I hit the books and learned it. Happy now *******s.

I recently hit a curb while drifting. ****ed up my two left rims. Don't know if there's any structural damage behind the wheels but I need to go get it checked( just moved don't have jacks or anything).I usually do fine but the ground was wet, when I came out of the drift my back swung out, I didn't spin out but I slammed a the car pretty hard. Left two gouges in my rims, and took a good chunk out of my back tire. ( Not enough to cause a blow out, but i'm trying to get a new set of tires soon.)

I bought my rims, now i'm contemplating on the wheel brand.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
pyshin

Dugan 3.0
Old 07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Jazzyfella
Banned

What's wrong with spoon feeding? What would be the point of the forum then? You guys make no sense. In my 10+ years on forums, never have I encountered one that doesn't help people. " feed " answers.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:21 PM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Damn people are harsh in here... I'm good at certain things.. Numbers aint that thing. I can rebuild a ****ing engine, restore a 66' Belair. But numbers... No. When it comes to measurements I'll let someone else do it. Till this day I can't put spark plugs in the correct order..

I recently hit a curb while drifting. ****ed up my two left rims. Don't know if there's any structural damage behind the wheels but I need to go get it checked( just moved don't have jacks or anything).I usually do fine but the ground was wet, when I came out of the drift my back swung out, I didn't spin out but I slammed a the car pretty hard. Left two gouges in my rims, and took a good chunk out of my back tire. ( Not enough to cause a blow out, but i'm trying to get a new set of tires soon.)

I bought my rims, now i'm contemplating on the wheel brand.
First, WTF does this even mean ^^^^^ ? You really must be borderline retarded, at best.

And, on top of everything else, you're a douchebag street drifter???
Old 07-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Jazzyfella
Banned

Originally Posted by dcains
First, WTF does this even mean ^^^^^ ? You really must be borderline retarded, at best.

And, on top of everything else, you're a douchebag street drifter???
Tires.. I'm can't decide.

No, I would never put other people's lives in danger.. I did it on an abandoned road here in Florida.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:49 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

I bought my WHEELS, now i'm contemplating on the TIRE brand.
corrected for ya. young cocky punk that is going to get butthurt and run his mouth only to get even more butthurt by the veterans here
Old 07-11-2014, 03:50 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

Tires.. I'm can't decide.

No, I would never put other people's lives in danger.. I did it on an abandoned road here in Florida.
not trying to be a dick, next time do it in a controlled event.......
Old 07-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Emski

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

What's wrong with spoon feeding? What would be the point of the forum then? You guys make no sense. In my 10+ years on forums, never have I encountered one that doesn't help people. " feed " answers.
If you had spent that time on forums, then you would know how annoying it is when new people come in and ask questions that had been answered many times over. It is rendering the search results inaccurate. I don't want to be harsh like the other members. Please learn to find your own answers.
Old 07-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Jazzyfella
Banned

Originally Posted by Emski
If you had spent that time on forums, then you would know how annoying it is when new people come in and ask questions that had been answered many times over. It is rendering the search results inaccurate. I don't want to be harsh like the other members. Please learn to find your own answers.
I know how frustrating it could be. I am a 7+ year veteran on a Saxophone Forum, and when people keep asking the same questions over and over it get's annoying.

I usually do use the search function, but I am not familiar with lingo like, FAT and AGGRESSIVE tire look. I had a look in my head and I didn't know it had a name like that. That's literally what the thread is called.

Thankfully someone posted the thread name in this thread.. So it helped alot, that's all I needed.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:44 PM
pyshin

Saxophone forum?

Old 07-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Jazzyfella
Banned

Originally Posted by pyshin
Saxophone forum?

If there's another thing I learned from Forums. Don't fight with other forum users.. It never ends.

Fine you win. Bye
Old 07-11-2014, 10:18 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,284 Likes on 1,646 Posts

If there's another thing I learned from Forums. Don't fight with other forum users.. It never ends.

Fine you win. Bye
Just spend a bit of time looking around. That's all you you need to do.