Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Greetings from World One Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 12:57 AM
WorldOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from World One Performance!

World One Performance would like to introduce ourselves as a new vendor to the my350z forums. We are excited to be a part of the community and would like to offer our services to you all. Our mission is to provide the customers with quality parts, exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

World One Performance initially started as an online-based Subaru vendor. We have become quite reputable in the process. Our customer service is our number one priority and has helped us succeed as a company. Proof of this can be found here, http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255576 in our vendor reviews from Subaru customers. We plan on bringing this same quality of service to 350z enthusiasts.

Our new facility is located in Seattle, WA where we have been servicing the local enthusiasts for just under a year. Our shop is home to the official Do-Luck Subaru STI. You may have seen the STi in September's Super Street issue and at last years SEMA (Do-Luck booth) show. Our greatest achievement however was at last years primedia time attack event at Buttonwillow Raceway where we placed second in our class behind the Sparco Lancer Evolution and 6th overall in the whole event. Our new project car is an R32 skyline, which was in this years SEMA show at the ENKEI Booth. We hope to unleash on the track soon.

We are very excited to be part of this forum and hope to fulfill everyone’s car tuning needs. We do have access to practically every JDM performance parts and aerodynamic kit for any car. So if you are wanting a price quote on a certain item, please feel free to e-mail us and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have. Brian and myself (Jason) will be always be at the computers so you guys can expect quick replies.

We appreciate you guys taking the time to read our thread and hope to talk to you guys soon. Drive safe everyone and have a great holiday break!

Cheers,

The World One Performance Team
Old 12-20-2004, 01:05 AM
WorldOne

Thought you guys would like to see some pictures of our cars! Well here they are....

Nissan Skyline R32

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

Cheers,

Jason
Old 12-20-2004, 05:13 AM
wa350z

Thats good garrett im glad you guys are selling parts for the 350 i traded my wrx in for a 350 so when i get back in july i will be hitting you guys up, and i have on thing if you can look up and give me a price on some recaro red seats the ones that recline and also brackets let me know thanks alot garrett
Old 12-20-2004, 05:14 AM
wa350z

Damn sorry garret
Old 12-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Wotnot

Default Hi there

We may be able to do some business together. I've been waiting for a Seattle based Vendor.

I'll follow up as you get up and running on the Z side of things

Good luck
Old 12-20-2004, 11:36 AM
WorldOne

Hello everyone,

I appreciate the warm welcome. Garret is actually focusing on expanding the company so you won't see him posting here too often. But if you would like to talk to him, give him a call at the shop. He will still be answering phone calls and what not.

Wotnot,

No need to wait anymore! Our shope as been up and running for a few months now and we've already completed a few major projects. If you really interested on seeing our facility, I would be more then happy to set up a date to meet with you and show you around. I actually in the process of planning a BBQ for the local NW my350z section but I notice there isn't much traffic there. Maybe you know some members in your area that would be interested. Anyways I will post details once we get things wrapped up. But if you do have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at Jason@worldoneperformance.com.

Cheers,

Jason
Old 12-20-2004, 12:15 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure y'all are swell guys but, man, that appendage on the back of the blue what-ever-it-is is dog manure fugly.

Also why are you throwing up pics of a Subaru, with way to much bling bling (Is the owner a pimp?), on a Zzzzz site.

Oh yeah, welcome to the site!!
Old 12-20-2004, 12:27 PM
WorldOne

The Brickyard Rat,

I put up pictures of our STi and our Skyline to show people our past projects. Nothing more. I know the spoiler isn't for everyone but we wanted to follow our Do-Luck theme and plus it was needed when we competed at the first time attack in Buttonwillows. To be honest when we put the car together, our vision of the car was not to be "bling." I honestly think the car isn't bling but in the end, different strokes for different folks. Thanks for the comments!

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. That's the same wing on the R32... Maybe the risers kill it for some people?
Old 12-20-2004, 12:37 PM
JeffR116

Welcome to the site!

I saw your STi at the last HIN. Top quality I must say. I couldn't stop looking at it!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you offer for the Z. Odds are, I'll be heading into Seattle for some work for you guys to do soon.

Jeff
Old 12-20-2004, 12:50 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Though the Subaru did strike me wrong, it was more a matter of I just could not resist the temptation to give you a hard time, Jason.

Look forward to seeing your Zzzzz products.
Old 12-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Deceit

Think I bought some stuff from you guys for my old evo, great customer service
Old 12-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Wotnot

Default I hope you guys get some inventory in

after Christmas ......I'll have money then!!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 01:24 PM
WorldOne

Default World One Performance is back!

After a long and unexpected leave, World One Performance is back and here to stay at my350z.com. We recently just picked up a 03 350z so you can expect to see a new project car go under the knife in the near future. Our goal is to provide fellow Z/G owners a wide selection of parts and more importantly, great customer service.

We will have a website launching in the next few days where you guys can browse around to get an idea of what kinds of products we stock. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at Hova@worldoneperformance.com.

I hope to get meet many of you guys on more of a personal level and I will do my best to be a possitive addition to the boards.

Cheers,

Hova
Old 05-18-2006, 01:30 PM
WorldOne

MODERATORS: Sorry for the old bump! You can delete this
Old 05-18-2006, 01:30 PM
WorldOne

Thought you guys would like to see some pictures of our cars! Well here they are....

Nissan Skyline R32

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Subaru Impreza WRX

Cheers,

Hova

Last edited by WorldOne; 05-18-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Derratte

Hey, I live in Seattle. Where's your guys shop at?

EDIT: I found it on your website. Ill drop by as soon as I get some free time.

Last edited by Derratte; 05-18-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:19 PM
WorldOne

Originally Posted by Derratte
Hey, I live in Seattle. Where's your guys shop at?

EDIT: I found it on your website. Ill drop by as soon as I get some free time.
Deratte,

Here is our shop address.

4101 West Marginal Way SW
Unit A6/A7
Seattle WA, 98106

Give me a PM or e-mail when you think you will stop by. I've been in and out of the shop frequently for the past few weeks trying to get everything set up. But anyways it would be great if you stopped by!

Jason
Old 05-18-2006, 07:26 PM
risin

Nice to see a local shop. When I get around to doing some performance mods i will take a look. Looking forward to your 350z project.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
WorldOne

Wow suprised the locals are joing in on this thread! Glad to hear that there are some local z owners. Hopefully you guys can make it out to our BBQ that we have. Anyways hope to meet you soon.

Hova