Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Proper Forum Etiquette Regarding Signatures

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004 | 06:32 PM
FLZ

Default Usefull?

Originally posted by King Tut
I know I can, but I like useful signatures. If I turned them off I wouldn't know you had a 2004.5 Daytona Blue Touring MT. I also though don't need to know you have had 3 dogs.
Hi King Tut.....I'm not trying to flame here, and I'm sure my sig takes up too much "space" but, when you say usefull. Do you mean a site ad like the one in your sig?
Old 12-22-2004 | 06:35 PM
King Tut

Sounds like you are flaming to me. Did you even click the link. All it has is all the information anyone could possibly want about my car on that link with no links to anything else. I definitely would prefer Bart mooning me over a useful link.
Old 12-22-2004 | 08:11 PM
FLZ

Default not

Sounds like you are flaming to me. Did you even click the link. All it has is all the information anyone could possibly want about my car on that link with no links to anything else. I definitely would prefer Bart mooning me over a useful link.
I appologize if I came across that way......Definitely no sarcasim meant.....Dave p.s. when I shoot flames, they'll know it, and then I usually end up with Foot in Mouth disease....... p.ps. Looks like I got a post race in the making? LOL
Old 12-23-2004 | 06:45 AM
King Tut

No problem man, I just didn't want people to think I was trying to promote my website in my signature. Its the same signature I use on every messgeboard to show off my car.
Old 12-23-2004 | 07:18 AM
FLZ

No problem man, I just didn't want people to think I was trying to promote my website in my signature. Its the same signature I use on every messgeboard to show off my car.

Actually, that's a great idea.....I'm not gonna add to my sig. yet, but if you might be a little curious? I'm just learning about personal web design......I've been playing with a site for awhile now.... www.freewebs.com/bocabluez Let me know what you think? Suggestions? Anything? Dave p.s. I'm not selling anything on the site, but I do link alot of sites......Make sure your speakers are on.....just learning how to add music to pages......

Last edited by FLZ; 12-23-2004 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2004 | 08:11 AM
Santacruzslick
Veteran
Premier Member

Mine is bigger!!! LOL...It's very useful information! :-)
The sig that messes me up is the guy that has the thing with his headlights flashing. It's really cool and all but really slows down my connection.
Old 12-23-2004 | 08:27 AM
FLZ

Originally posted by Santacruzslick
Mine is bigger!!! LOL...It's very useful information! :-)
The sig that messes me up is the guy that has the thing with his headlights flashing. It's really cool and all but really slows down my connection.
You don't say.......:-)

Old 12-30-2004 | 10:06 PM
babi350zgurl

Originally posted by JimRHIT
just make a pic ... throw on some pretty names ... add a dash of Sasame Street, hide Waldo back there somewhere ... and there you have it ... a nice sig.

It simply clues into what I have, and if others are curious, they will inquire for more info. I get a few PMs per week asking for more info .... but I am happy to reply

LOL..i've seen ur sig before, but didnt notice waldo back there... cute