Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Really strange 350Z X-Mas dream last night.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 11:35 AM
SteveZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really strange 350Z X-Mas dream last night.

Thought I would share this on this forum also:

Last night I had a really strange X-Mas dream. Shortly after I fell asleep I was awaken by an X-Mas fairy. This spirit took the shape of Carlos Ghosn (Nissan CEO) dressed in a Santa suit. He was accompanied by Shiro Nakamura (Design Director, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.) and Norio Matsumura (Executive vice president of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.) both dressed in elf suits. Santa Carlos expressed to me his apology for not clearing stating in the promotion and advertisement for the all new 350Z in 2003 the front tire issue. He said that even though the front tire wear was not a safety issue, they should have made it clear that this being a race car for the road, and that the tires would not be easily rotated, tire replacement would occur more often then ordinary cars. He said that if potential owners knew this from the start it would have helped them weigh out their decision on whether this was (or was not) the car for them. Anyway, he said he was sorry and that this annoying issue was not going to go away. To compensate for this unfortunate communication error Santa Carlos said he had gifts for all 2003 & early 2004 350Z owners. Just then Elf Shiro Nakamura reached into his bag and handed me an upgraded ECU, plug and play, good for 355 HP. Elf Norio Matsumura stated that with this gift of new found HP us 350Z owners would now be able to compete (and sometimes beat) the Porsche 911 Carrera S. All 4 of us went out to my Z and switched (actually Santa Carlos did the work) out the ECU's. I could not wait to start the car because it was very cold out last night and I just wanted to get the heat kicking. As I turned the key the 3.5 roared and guess what happened ? I woke up and no one was there. Just me, my wife and the dog. I looked outside to see my 350Z right where I left it, with the brand new Bridgstones that Nissan replaced at just 16,000 miles. No sign of reoccurring feathering after 2500 miles SO FAR. Moral of the story? Don't drink beer and eat shellfish before you go to bed. Oh yeah, for the record. I still would have purchased my 350Z anyway. Even if Santa Carlos warned me way back when. Merry Christmas to all. And for the rest of you, Happy Holidays!
Old 12-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Methane

Haha nice dream! I had one a few nights ago. It was pretty short from what I remember but basically I was going out to drive my car when I see its not there. I start to panic but before I go inside to call the police, this person I really hate and some random dude pull up with my car. It has dings and scratches all over it. The guys in the car had a look of horror on their faces as I ran up to the car. As soon as I opened the door a guy walks up behind me and says im going to steal this car and shoots the two people inside. I then proceed to tell him the car is insured and I run the **** away into some random forest. It was definetly a weird dream.:O
Old 12-24-2004, 02:49 PM
z_drifto

I had a dream about counting rocks... I bored myself awake.
Old 12-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Zexy

Bwahahaha. Funny