2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Pics from underneath the Track 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 07:27 AM
MustGoFastR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Aero models?

Originally posted by WayneTN
When you opt for the Aero package on other models, do you also get these same panels that are on the Track? Or are they just on the Track? Anyone know?

WayneTN
No, you only get the front lip and rear deck spoiler.

Now check out panel #6 in the SCC article shot. This panel doesn't appear on the Track car in this post. What's up with that?
Old 11-07-2002, 07:27 AM
ACEMAN
Master

Default Dual Exhaust

Originally posted by Vlad
It seems to have enough space for true dual exhaust. Why nobody produced it yet? it's been 3 month since car is here
It looks like Greddy ( evolution ) is working on one from what i can tell from this Pic

Sorry about the quality
Attached Thumbnails Pics from underneath the Track 350Z-greddy11.jpg  
Old 11-07-2002, 07:35 AM
ACEMAN
Master

Default Has anyone seen this Pic from Top Secret

Top Secret Pic
Attached Thumbnails Pics from underneath the Track 350Z-exhaust-y-pipe-350.jpg  
Old 11-07-2002, 07:38 AM
lauderdale75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ares
you got a flat too? yeah I gotta bring my car in this weekend to get mine fixed. maybe Ill try and get a shot of the same area on my touring that doesnt have aero package, then you can see the difference.
Sorry to hear about the flat. Please dont try to drive on it. I didnt even want to bother putting on the spare. If youre so inclined, I suggest the 12 volt cigarette-lighter adapter powered inflater from Wal-Mart. Only $10 and its good to have it around to ensure that our tyres are always properly inflated.

While youre there, definately try to take some pictures, however remain mindful of the dealer's policy to make sure you dont run afoul of rules which prohibit customers in the garage.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:05 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nah I got it plugged they just didnt want to take it off the rim because they were afraid theyd scratch it. they actually broke the bead off, but then couldnt get it the rest of the way safely, so they filled it back up and plugged it.

assuming the tire pressure monitor works, the tire is fine.
Old 11-07-2002, 09:46 AM
ChinaClipper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Not so fast!

Originally posted by MustGoFastR
AH-HA! Look at the two black panels on either side of the exhaust "Y" in shot #5. Then compare to the pic. in the link in my last post; those panels are not present on that car. Two down, one to go...
I checked out a Touring underneath and the two black panels you refer to IIRC were there. I do not trust the SCC pix because they tested a Nissan pre-production prototype. The two black pieces at the very rear of the car (outboard of the muffler) are the only two different pieces I have seen to date from comparing my Track to various Touring Models. I can best describe them as looking like a crushed bowler hat piece of plastic, or perhaps like those toy volcano science toys where you load it up with chemicals and light off an eruption.
Old 11-07-2002, 10:59 AM
MustGoFastR

Default Re: Not so fast!

Originally posted by ChinaClipper
I checked out a Touring underneath and the two black panels you refer to IIRC were there. I do not trust the SCC pix because they tested a Nissan pre-production prototype. The two black pieces at the very rear of the car (outboard of the muffler) are the only two different pieces I have seen to date from comparing my Track to various Touring Models. I can best describe them as looking like a crushed bowler hat piece of plastic, or perhaps like those toy volcano science toys where you load it up with chemicals and light off an eruption.

Should have know it wouldn't be that easy. Anybody got part numbers yet?