Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: What should the sentence be for the "keyers"??
Let them go, they are just jealous
1.12%
Throw them in jail until they can pay for the damage
27.32%
Throw them to the fires of hell
7.06%
Get in your Z and run them over......multiple times
6.32%
Cut off their sack and shove it down their throats, and then kick their ass......multiple times
58.18%
Voters: 538. You may not vote on this poll

The sentence of a convicted "keyer"

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 06:59 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"I wanted to destroy something beuitiful."

name that movie.
Old 11-12-2002, 07:12 AM
WashUJon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
Damn, Jon, you sure know how to pick 'em! Of course, we've all got our psycho dating stories, I'm sure. What a biotch, though, to cheat on her boyfriend and then try to mess up your life!

Forget about that douche bag and remember that we're not all that bad.
Its ancient history, and I've forgotten her long ago. But I'll never forget my VR-4 and that was the car that got keyed. That's why I remember the incident; just because of the car. At least I figured out her game relatively fast, right? lol She was a total nutcase. You have NO idea. When I sold my VR-4, I bought an Integra and I ended up having another class with that crazy *****. After like the second class session, I caught her following me out into the parking lot, so I didn't even go to my car. I just kept on walking. I started to park on the other end of campus after that, just so she wouldn't know what kind of car I had. I caught her following me a couple more times, so I actually had to lose her, real cloak-and-dagger like. After a few times of that crap, I just stopped and turned back to her. She was about 50 feet back and she stopped so fast I thought she was going to fall over. I glared at her without even saying a word and I just waited for her to either turn around or go past me. She turned around and walked back the other way! I didn't see her following me again after that. In fact, I think she had a nervous breakdown and dropped half of her classes, including the one she had with me. I never saw her again, as that was my senior year...
Old 11-12-2002, 07:14 AM
lyonsd

So what if you catch somebody in the act of keying your car, and you go to kick his ***, but it turns out he's a kung fu expert and proceeds to beat the living chit out of you?
Old 11-12-2002, 07:52 AM
JAnton

It seems to me that black cars are key magnets. There are no shortage of those here in "Big" D, and plenty of key marks as well. I had a black 99 Isuzu Trooper that was keyed no less than 3 times. One from front to back, they bug reflector of all things was scraped back and forth about 10 times, and the rear tire carrier caught a few. I can't imagine what would happen if I had problems with psycho girlfriends. Guess I wouldn't have any paint left, just one big key mark; paint code KM01.
Old 11-12-2002, 07:55 AM
Bruce_with_Z

Originally posted by lyonsd
So what if you catch somebody in the act of keying your car, and you go to kick his ***, but it turns out he's a kung fu expert and proceeds to beat the living chit out of you?
That's when we need Pointfivezero's Z security system
Old 11-12-2002, 07:56 AM
Vlad

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, it seems like I'm the only guy here who can post a story of paying back for messing with my car! Enjoy (not my bad english, but the story itself)!

One weekend day this summer I was driving with my brother and my wife in her car, Mercedes SUV ML320. It's not really off-road monster, but it's off-road enough to go anywere I want in the city (curbs, sidewalks, etc). Bad choise for little stupid m**kers who choose it to mess with.

So here we are, going down the divided city road, enjoying sunny weekend, at 35-45 mph. Then I saw 3 kids with those small stunt bikes (or what they called?) socializing on the middle section (grass). They were about 13-15 y.o., I guess. I even slowdown a little bit, thinking what if they crossing the road, and will do it right in front of me... But they weren't crossing, they threw egg into my back door. I've attached real aerial map, so you can imagine more closely my revenge. So we are at point 1) now.

It took me a while to realize what happened, but when I did, I slowed down (traffic was light), a go over the middle to the opposige side and back to where they were. M**kers obviously didn't expected me do that. They were still there, waiting for the next car, I guess. Then they saw me, speeding about 80 toward them. It didn't took them long to understand they are in trouble. They got on their bikes, and speed away, toward the scool that stood nearbuy. It was Sunday, so school yard was absolutely empty. I went over the curb and toward the school. Then I was chsing them on the quite narrow sidewalk around the school, then further to fields. I was quite slow, because I had to be carefull, sidewalk was narrow, and bumpy. They were making Olimpic speed record for those small bikes, I guess... So the distance between us was constant 200 ft, I guess. Then when, they got to the field behind school, I could go as fast as I can on paved walk. So I could keep some distance behind them (to not ride over those idiots, if they lost control).

I didn't know what to do next. I didn't want to kill them (I was laughing by that moment), and I didn't want to scratch my car if I get to close from the side. I saw that even that much adrenaline can't help them keep their pace much longer... And then I saw where they were going. Sidewalk was going to make 90 degrees left turn and disappears into block of houses. Block had tall wood fence around it, and same tall wood fence on both sides of narrow sidewalk that goes right through it. I couldn't see clear if I can squize into, so I started to brake hard. It probably made those M**kers in front of me even more scared, since they seems to add even more speed (ubelivable what one can do when with enought adrenaline in blood)!!!

And here goes 90deg turn! When I slowly approached to see into that narrow fenced tunnel (or valley?), I fond out that 3 of them make it quite fine, but forth poor bustard didn't make it. He smashed right into the wall, and now was lying on the pavement, looking quite badly with his bike on top of him. I (5'11, 200 lbs) and my brother (taller than me) went out of the car and approched the guy. It was very deserted place with no people around. He was still unable to get up, and was obviously shiting his pants just watching us approaching. He was screaming "I didn't do it! I didn't do it! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

My brother wanted to punch him a couple of times, but I stopped him, because it was looking like guy was about to loose consiosness( how do you spell it???).

"How are you feeling?" I'm asked "I'm fine, I'm fine". "You sure", "yes, yes, thank you", "Well it doesn't look like you having fun any more... get up!" After couple of tries, he get up. One of his hand didn't seem to work, and other didn't work well too, so I cancelled the idea to make him wash my car... "Get lost!" He wasn't able to ride bike, so hi just slowly went away with obvious pain in all his body. "Tell you friends, next time I'll get them too, and they wan't get away as easily as you"

We were laughing all the way back home, it made our day.
Attached Thumbnails The sentence of a convicted "keyer"-cs.jpg  
Old 11-12-2002, 08:06 AM
Vlad

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kungfu expert will have enought wisdom to not to do such stupid things
Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by ares
"I wanted to destroy something beuitiful."

name that movie.
Fight Club!!!! And may I say it's a much better book than movie! Chuck Palanuick is a friggin' GENIUS!!!!
Old 11-12-2002, 10:25 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by WashUJon
In fact, I think she had a nervous breakdown and dropped half of her classes, including the one she had with me. I never saw her again, as that was my senior year...
I think I've got you beat--I dated a guy in high school for about a month before he PROPOSED! Of course I said no, and I immediately broke up with him. He started following me at work, begging to be sat in my section (I was a waitress at the time). It got so bad I had to ask one of the mangers to make him leave and not let him come back. Then, one night when I was at my dad's by myself, he shows up at 3 in the morning begging for me to give him another chance or he's going to commit suicide! I saw the gun and thought he was serious so I called the cops, they arrested him, and last I heard he enlisted in the military.

Kinda scary when I think he's defending our country.

But that was so long ago, in fact I can't even remember his last name!
Old 11-12-2002, 11:09 AM
RODiculouZ

I know the feeling of getting keyed...I've had it done to every car I have owned. It's not because I have had enemies as it was because people have been really jealous of the kind of car I possessed. Man, if I ever see someone else keying a 350Z, I swear I will beat them down. I know how it feels to come to your car and realize that it has been vandalized.

I watch your back and you all watch mine...okay?!
Old 11-12-2002, 01:36 PM
WashUJon

Well, some of us are our own experts.

Look at my sig. I used to teach Aikido and I practice other Japanese arts as well.

(I don't fight, but I will defend myself after chewing out someone who keys my car... and if he tries to fight back while I'm holding him down, waiting for the cops)
Old 11-12-2002, 01:37 PM
WashUJon

Originally posted by Vlad
Kungfu expert will have enought wisdom to not to do such stupid things
This isn't always true, but usually the case, yes.
Old 11-12-2002, 01:39 PM
WashUJon

I think I've got you beat--I dated a guy in high school for about a month before he PROPOSED! Of course I said no, and I immediately broke up with him. He started following me at work, begging to be sat in my section (I was a waitress at the time). It got so bad I had to ask one of the mangers to make him leave and not let him come back. Then, one night when I was at my dad's by myself, he shows up at 3 in the morning begging for me to give him another chance or he's going to commit suicide! I saw the gun and thought he was serious so I called the cops, they arrested him, and last I heard he enlisted in the military.

Kinda scary when I think he's defending our country.

But that was so long ago, in fact I can't even remember his last name!
You're a lady???

I had no idea... lol... d'oh

All this time I've seen your posts and I just assumed you're a guy, like any stupid male jughead...
Old 11-12-2002, 02:22 PM
spf4000

Originally posted by RODiculouZ
I know the feeling of getting keyed...I've had it done to every car I have owned. It's not because I have had enemies as it was because people have been really jealous of the kind of car I possessed. Man, if I ever see someone else keying a 350Z, I swear I will beat them down. I know how it feels to come to your car and realize that it has been vandalized.

I watch your back and you all watch mine...okay?!
The only problem is that once the first key mark is made, the paint is ruined forever...beating him down won't really do much. Gotta make sure you call the cops and get that dumbass arrested, so the owner of the car can get their money back. I hate people who key cars! I wish someone would come out with a key-proof paint.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:21 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This type of behavior seems to be growing in America. I had my Pro Street Mustang keyed about 6 years ago and I was really PO'd. Most people simply do not respect the property of others for one reason or another. I have been having problems recently with people putting "huge" (i.e. deep dent) door dings in my Eclipse. I wish I could understand this behavior but, I agree it needs to be dealt with only problem is that it is very hard to catch the person.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:02 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by spf4000
The only problem is that once the first key mark is made, the paint is ruined forever...beating him down won't really do much. Gotta make sure you call the cops and get that dumbass arrested, so the owner of the car can get their money back. I hate people who key cars! I wish someone would come out with a key-proof paint.
I've thought about electrifying my car, but I can't get around the liability of the issue, even with non-lethal current. lol

A key would make a PERFECT conductor...
Old 11-13-2002, 10:04 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by teh215
This type of behavior seems to be growing in America. I had my Pro Street Mustang keyed about 6 years ago and I was really PO'd. Most people simply do not respect the property of others for one reason or another. I have been having problems recently with people putting "huge" (i.e. deep dent) door dings in my Eclipse. I wish I could understand this behavior but, I agree it needs to be dealt with only problem is that it is very hard to catch the person.
I work for a security company. I've been thinking of incorporating wireless cameras (very very small) inside the car and looking in all directions. I'd have a receiver/recorder in the trunk that would record what the cameras see for hours. I typically leave my car in the garage at home, but it spends a few hours out sometimes, so I might actually do this. I'll post a thread on it if I do, especially if I catch anyone. If I have a face, the cops CAN do something about it.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:07 AM
350zSpeedRacer

You're a lady???

I had no idea... lol... d'oh

All this time I've seen your posts and I just assumed you're a guy, like any stupid male jughead...
LOL! No problem. I thought one of the funniest things was when I went to a Z meet a while back and some of the guys thought the same thing until they met me!

Besides, I pretty much think like a guy (well, about cars anyway ) and most of my friends are guys. I've always been thought of as one of ya, just with *****! LOL!
Old 11-13-2002, 10:14 AM
WashUJon

LOL! No problem. I thought one of the funniest things was when I went to a Z meet a while back and some of the guys thought the same thing until they met me!

Besides, I pretty much think like a guy (well, about cars anyway ) and most of my friends are guys. I've always been thought of as one of ya, just with *****! LOL!

Its all good. The only women I get along with are the ones that don't think like women. lol My last gf was really into cars and she knew almost as much as I did. That was heaven...
Old 11-13-2002, 11:22 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Its all good. The only women I get along with are the ones that don't think like women. lol My last gf was really into cars and she knew almost as much as I did. That was heaven...
Yeah, I never liked those girly chicks who liked pink stuff, and wanted to go shopping in those crowded malls. I'd much rather be under a car, workin hard to make it fast as *****!