Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: What should the sentence be for the "keyers"??
Let them go, they are just jealous
1.12%
Throw them in jail until they can pay for the damage
27.32%
Throw them to the fires of hell
7.06%
Get in your Z and run them over......multiple times
6.32%
Cut off their sack and shove it down their throats, and then kick their ass......multiple times
58.18%
Voters: 538. You may not vote on this poll

The sentence of a convicted "keyer"

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Rob Nance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't read the whole thread, to painful, but the worst thing is when someone is a REAL ***** and keys it so hard that it ruins the panels, not just the paint. I've seen people's cars keyed so hard that there was a visual indentation, sickening. The person must have used a big screwdriver or something similar.

Back when I was a kid some guy riding in my car flipped off another car and at the next light the guy got out and banged in my back right door and the roof with a big ring on his finger and took off. Needless to say I was pretty pissed at my passenger.
Old 03-06-2003, 06:59 AM
TriX

I will say this nobody deserves to get keyed.

Someone said that did that because they took their spot. Well how about opening a window and yelling at the ******** rather then destroying property. So he took your spot so what you are like a 10 yr old kid that can't manage anger?

I guess different people different strokes. I never keyed a car never was inclined to destroy something someone worked for. I can understand life is life. Its not fair but what is.

I can understand being pissed at someone that did key your car but why do it to someone is beyond me.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:45 AM
cotmfk

Originally posted by TriX
I will say this nobody deserves to get keyed.

Someone said that did that because they took their spot. Well how about opening a window and yelling at the ******** rather then destroying property. So he took your spot so what you are like a 10 yr old kid that can't manage anger?

I guess different people different strokes. I never keyed a car never was inclined to destroy something someone worked for. I can understand life is life. Its not fair but what is.

I can understand being pissed at someone that did key your car but why do it to someone is beyond me.
True that!!
Old 03-09-2003, 03:53 PM
brandon272

I like the crazy glue & permanent marker thing.

I really can't even imagine what goes through someone's mind when they decide to key a car. I can (.. well, somewhat) understand it when the person "deserves" it. But just walking up to a car, where you don't know the owner, and they are completely innocent - and just keying it? That's .. sick.

If I caught someone keying my car, there'd be hell to pay. That person's life would ruined. I swear.

~B
Old 03-09-2003, 04:00 PM
rummya87

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MSOsr
My wife and I went to a dinner party in a very ritzy gated community. It was around Christmas last year and we met at the party (in separate cars). She parked her BMW in a neighbor's driveway (with the neighbor's permission).

I left the party before my wife and noticed several boys skateboarding in the roadway near the party home. With it a gated community, there was no automobile traffic.

When my wife arrived home a few minutes later, I walked out to put something in her car and noticed a huge scrape on the top of the right front fender. Apparently, during the party, one or more of the boys "jumped" their skateboards up on the fender like they were "grinding" on a handrail.

I drove back to the area, but there were no skateboarders around. Repair cost me a $500 deductible. The car was 8 months old.
idiot kids, they make all of us skaters look bad
Old 03-10-2003, 05:43 AM
cotmfk

Originally posted by brandon272
I like the crazy glue & permanent marker thing.

I really can't even imagine what goes through someone's mind when they decide to key a car. I can (.. well, somewhat) understand it when the person "deserves" it. But just walking up to a car, where you don't know the owner, and they are completely innocent - and just keying it? That's .. sick.

If I caught someone keying my car, there'd be hell to pay. That person's life would ruined. I swear.

~B
The problem is that it's very hard to catch someone for it, unless if you see them do it!
Old 03-10-2003, 08:20 PM
CAR2

I have a friend - he is 5'1" - and a black belt in some marshall art....He caught a guy keying his Merc - first he beat the cr*p out of him (some supprised vandal as he was much bigger) and then he extracted all the cash the guy had. As this was happening a cop turned up and demanded an explanation - was told the whole story. The vandal got arrested and nothing more was said about the beating and cash extraction (only $140 - not enough to pay). Court case comes up the guy doesn't want a record and his lawyer offers to pay all damages including car hire!

Who said there was no justice?

Me I never catch them (just as well as I would probably go nuts and take out all the past keyings on the one vandal).
Old 03-11-2003, 06:46 AM
z-extreme

I guess it's my turn to chime in. This past summer my friends and I attended a Dave Matthews Band concert at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin. Here's the deal - I have a Red Dodge Dakota Pickup I have the back of the truck loaded with all the goodies needed for a successful tailgate. Beer, Brats, Hamburgers etc. So there is this couple grilling out next to me and all my firend's (about 8 of us were there). I don't know what there beef was but maybe they didn't like it that we were being rowdy and such and it was too much for there preppy BMW gilling. Fast forward 4 hours (post show) I come back to the Shitbox and what do I see but the whole hood of the Dodge Covered in charocol dust and scratches all over the window and a 6 inch dent in the passenger door frame. I was so pissed at this point I began walking through the line of cars with one of my friends looking for that SOB and his prissy little wife. Another thing, they were the only ones surrounding us that were grilling. Bastards
Old 04-24-2003, 01:36 PM
jplvr

How'd this get on the first page? It was already here (6 posts from the stickies) before I bumped it.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:03 PM
seanrulz

Haha...lot'sa good stories here....
Well this is not my story but from one of my closest buddies (We call in "Ball Buds" back in Korea ). It was last summer when World Cup Korea-Japan 2002 took place. I was there and whole, I mean the entire population in Korean penninsula was crazy during the mad-June. It was the day when Korea unbelievably won over Italy at overtime and went up to semi-semifinals. All the streets in Seoul were filled with millions(yes, millions) extremely happy crowds just can't control their surging joy and keep shouting "Korea!" over and over. I and my other buddies had a maaaad party all night long, and by the time we got out of the bar to drive back home,(no DUI tho, since I have zero tolerance of Alcohol so I don't drink at all, so I was gonna drive) he and I just witnessed 2 dumbass kicking and keying my friends' beloved Lexus IS200 (yes, 200, not 300 different versions imported in Korea). I was speechless with disbelief, and immediately thought to stop my buddy before he killes them. Those 2 scums obviously look drowned with alcohol, and they didn't know what they were doing. Well, my bud just rushed to them and started beating the hell out of them. I didn't help him out beating them because even though he was only one and those guys were two, somehow my friend managed both of their asses really easily and smashing them with almost killing intention , and I didn't know what to do. I tried to stop him but it was beyond my control, and as my other buds came out and people in the street started to gather and stop him from eventually killing them. (I realized that a person can be beaten to death fairly easily for the first time) It took 4 grown up adult to pull him out from the scene. (He is not that big, 5'8" and 180lb, but when a person totally loses his control and becomes a berserk, they are just untouchable..) Those 2 poor boys were unconscious, and one of them was seriously injured, fractured nose and chin, 7 teeth broken and bruised all over his face, torned up his head skin requiring 18 stitches, and so on. (My bud once slammed his face really badly to the asphalt wtf was he thinking? ) Well, the other guy was relatively okay since he was NOT vandalizing his car at the time when my bud caught the scene, but still didn't look good. My bud ended up with both of his wrist broken, and 2 fingers were also fractured. How severly was he beating them..

The cops came up and my bud is arrested, and those 2 kids are transported to hospital. I and all my buds had to stay over at police station til the morning explaining the situation and stuff. My bud has been accused for attemped murder (Jeez! Can you believe that?! ) and assualt, those 2 scums were accused for vandalizing. Eventually, charge for attemped murder has been dropped but he still had to pay those kids for all medical expenses and so on (It was like $25000..including everything). His parents had to cover it up and he feels truly sorry to his parents, but he told me he does not regret what he did. Trust me, if anyone's messing with his car and he catches him, my bud will have to go to jail charged with 1st degree murder...(Please don't make that happen...lord ) Since then, he just became so paranoid of someone vandalizing his car or harm in any sort, he even frequently go out and checks out his car to make sure it is okay when we are eating the dinner out! I've never seen such a perfectionist obssessed with keeping his car in a perfect condition. Loving one's car is a good thing, but when it crosses the line, it seems like it will cause some trouble.
People, do not vandalize other people's car. I know there are some people out there like my bud, and when you get caught, it won't be pretty. (Thank god we are lot allowed to have firearms back in Korea...Don't even wanna think about it )

Last edited by seanrulz; 04-24-2003 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2003, 09:10 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

really like the crazy glue idea.
anyways i could never hurt a car no matter what
however the tires are all mine, you cross me and ill let all the air out, if i want to kill you ill slash them.
all my friends carry weapons in their cars (supraTT, WRX)
except me, i want to use my hands if someone ever hurts my car.
Old 04-25-2003, 11:57 PM
happypants

Originally posted by jplvr
How'd this get on the first page? It was already here (6 posts from the stickies) before I bumped it.
Any thread that has a poll at the beginning, when someone votes in the poll, bumps the thread to the top.
Old 04-30-2003, 09:48 PM
300ZX

one of my ******* friends keyed a 2 foot gash on the passenger's side door of my 300 less than a month after my new paint. needless to say i got back at him. i keyed an X onto the hood of his presious 350; corner to corner. hes rich, he can get his parents to pay for the damages being fixed. next time he f#cks with my car i slash his tires and if he touches my gsx i bash his windows in.
Old 04-30-2003, 10:03 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

what the hell kinda friends do you have
Old 04-30-2003, 10:16 PM
300ZX

ones who like pissing people off. though hes a bit extreme, most of my friends are normal, and i get pissed off real easy
Old 05-01-2003, 04:34 PM
RottenMango

Someone who keys your car isn't your friend. Sorry if this is news to you...

~ Brandon
Old 05-02-2003, 06:13 AM
zpilot55

Damn you guys get along fine ..
Old 05-02-2003, 10:02 AM
salphonso

Well if your friend keys your car then you should screw his g/f in return and video tape it for him
Old 05-02-2003, 01:02 PM
cotmfk

Originally posted by salphonso
Well if your friend keys your car then you should screw his g/f in return and video tape it for him
There's a nice revenge. Hey, what are friends for, right!?
Old 05-05-2003, 08:52 PM
knowleqe

Default ihatethatbobbarker

hey ihatethatbobbarker, just wondering, i live in cali too, isnt there a law about not being able to carry weapons?