Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

triple digit speeding tickets. who has the fastest ticket

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 12:16 PM
zmespeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default triple digit speeding tickets. who has the fastest ticket

i was just wondering how many people out there have gotten tickets for triple digit speeds. i personaly have only had one for 111mph in a 55mph zone. it was a country road out in the middle of no were so i pulled over realy fast thinking maybe he would let me off a little easy. he didn't. but the ticket only cost me 50$.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:28 PM
nashjam

how did that happen...$50? I got pulled over doing 87 in a 65 and it cost me nearly $300
Old 02-20-2005, 12:58 PM
330R

Oh no, it's you again LOL
Old 02-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Peking

Default Re: triple digit speeding tickets. who has the fastest ticket

Originally posted by zmespeed
i was just wondering how many people out there have gotten tickets for triple digit speeds. i personaly have only had one for 111mph in a 55mph zone. it was a country road out in the middle of no were so i pulled over realy fast thinking maybe he would let me off a little easy. he didn't. but the ticket only cost me 50$.
What the hell kind of thread is this

You proud or something for being a complete idiot and going a incredibley stupid reckless speed

Your lucky it only costed you $50, could have costed so much more (like your life and/or the life/lives or others). Also what makes you think anyone in there right mind would let you just "off" for pulling over quickly.

Consider yourself lucky, some crap like that here, and you would be going to jail and fines would be well over the small amount of dollars you paid (usual fines for even 10-20 mph over are around a couple hundred, though in certain areas the costs are much more).
Old 02-20-2005, 03:51 PM
nashjam

flamed?
Old 02-20-2005, 04:12 PM
zmespeed

mmmmm.....why the hate.... i was litteraly in the middle of no were too empy feilds on ether side no houses no drive ways just two empty flat smooth lanes. i got some skillz in the legal department. thats why it only cost me 50$ plus i have total control of the car at those speeds. just to let you know i had been going faster...hehe. i have been driving stuff sence i was three years old. my parents bought my brothers and i a four wheeler. and ever sence then i have been driving stuff. every thing from go carts to cars. dirt bikes to wave runners. look if you have the visibilty you can see every thing far away in time to slow down and stop. well you can see every thing except for police hidden in the bushes about a mile away. he cop targeted me from over 1000 ft with lidar. that is ilegal too do at that distance but the judge was a b!tch and didnt throw the ticket out so i was forced to use other means to get the fine reduced. the officer was the cheif of police for sugar creek town ship, that didnt make my job any easier.

i have never had any accendents and plus any one that drives a Z should know that they handle well at high speeds.

and i just started this thread to see how rare a ticket in the tripple digits is. plus i find it to entertain me.

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-20-2005 at 04:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:27 PM
nashjam

I wasn't going to get into this, but hey here's my 0.02...I see no need in explaining yourself, nor does anyone else, to anyone else on this forum. I'm absolutely sure you're not the only one who has ever gotten a ticket for triple digits, much less get a ticket at all. Shiet happens...And props to O-H-I-O...I'm originally from Cincy
Old 02-20-2005, 04:29 PM
zmespeed

Default Re: Re: triple digit speeding tickets. who has the fastest ticket

Originally posted by Peking
What the hell kind of thread is this

You proud or something for being a complete idiot and going a incredibley stupid reckless speed :

Your lucky it only costed you $50, could have costed so much more (like your life and/or the life/lives or others). Also what makes you think anyone in there right mind would let you just "off" for pulling over quickly.

Consider yourself lucky, some crap like that here, and you would be going to jail and fines would be well over the small amount of dollars you paid (usual fines for even 10-20 mph over are around a couple hundred, though in certain areas the costs are much more).
why are you so agaist this, painfull lose of some sort. if so im sorry it was not me. i do have a question for you though. why do you have Pekkle for you pic.... for people that dont know who pekkle is here is a link http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium...leProfile.html hes cool and all but im not to sure about him.

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-20-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:32 PM
330R

this guy is so fulla crap bahahahaa
Old 02-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Destiny350Z

I have got my Z up to a lovely speed of 132mph but I didn't come a cross any cops thank goodness...I would have probably got Rodney Kinged!!! Hey Zmespeed tell everyone about the movie we want to make!!!!!!!

Last edited by Destiny350Z; 02-20-2005 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:36 PM
zmespeed

Originally posted by nashjam
props to O-H-I-O...I'm originally from Cincy
wooot woot ohio
Old 02-20-2005, 04:45 PM
zmespeed

Originally posted by 330R
this guy is so fulla crap bahahahaa
look 111mph is not that fast.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:59 PM
zmespeed

Originally posted by 330R
Oh no, it's you again LOL
hehe yes it is me.

every one we all need to make videos of use driveing our cars realy fast. destiny350 and i plan on making a video of us out running the cops any one interested in making a video should post it on this web site. of corse every thing should be done on a closed corse and stuff bla bla bla. but seriously if you do it dont be stupid about it.
Old 02-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Destiny350Z

hehe yes it is me.

every one we all need to make videos of use driveing our cars realy fast. destiny350 and i plan on making a video of us out running the cops any one interested in making a video should post it on this web site. of corse every thing should be done on a closed corse and stuff bla bla bla. but seriously if you do it dont be stupid about it.
Hey Zmespeed if you come to ZDayZ maybe we can make it there!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 05:55 PM
zpeed350

Got pulled over running late to the airport at 6AM once.

Cop pulled me over doing 106 in a 65 in my Firebird. Needless to say he wasn't pleased and kindly explained that I belonged injail and should have my car towed.

He wrote me a ticket for 85 in a 65 and a bunch other things and let me be. It was $475 ticket that got reduced to $220.00.

Last edited by zpeed350; 02-20-2005 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Peking

mmmmm.....why the hate.... i was litteraly in the middle of no were too empy feilds on ether side no houses no drive ways just two empty flat smooth lanes. i got some skillz in the legal department. thats why it only cost me 50$ plus i have total control of the car at those speeds. just to let you know i had been going faster...hehe. i have been driving stuff sence i was three years old. my parents bought my brothers and i a four wheeler. and ever sence then i have been driving stuff. every thing from go carts to cars. dirt bikes to wave runners. look if you have the visibilty you can see every thing far away in time to slow down and stop. well you can see every thing except for police hidden in the bushes about a mile away. he cop targeted me from over 1000 ft with lidar. that is ilegal too do at that distance but the judge was a b!tch and didnt throw the ticket out so i was forced to use other means to get the fine reduced. the officer was the cheif of police for sugar creek town ship, that didnt make my job any easier.i have never had any accendents and plus any one that drives a Z should know that they handle well at high speeds.
Hopefully that mind set won't cost you one day.

I wasn't going to get into this, but hey here's my 0.02...I see no need in explaining yourself, nor does anyone else, to anyone else on this forum. I'm absolutely sure you're not the only one who has ever gotten a ticket for triple digits, much less get a ticket at all. Shiet happens...And props to O-H-I-O...I'm originally from Cincy
Sure many of us speed daily, but how many brag about it (esp. in such a speed of eccess)... How many like to brag about other laws we might brake...

why are you so agaist this, painfull lose of some sort. if so im sorry it was not me. i do have a question for you though. why do you have Pekkle for you pic. hes cool and all but im not to sure about him.
My username on many forums is Peking, I did a search on duck avatars and this one popped up (way back when, and I didn't not know at first it was based on a Asian cartoon character)... Also it is a picture of something that isn't even real, for you not to be so sure about and if that was your attempt to making fun of me well that was weak.

I have had loss, like so many of us and sorry if I do not take such a topic lightly as simple fun because you know the road and whatever... anything can happen.

Also from past experiences I am familiar with reducing your ticket, crimes, etc. Luckily I never hurt anyone, though during a short time in my life I stopped caring about myself and those around me (which resulted in those past experiences)... but now I see what I used to before my stint as someone who was letting go... the bigger picture.

Last edited by Peking; 02-20-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:34 PM
330R

look 111mph is not that fast.
that's probably the most believable part of the story!
Old 02-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Risk

Man, this is gettin thick...*grabs popcorn*......
Old 02-20-2005, 07:16 PM
nashjam

I'm done...*grabs beer*
Old 02-21-2005, 05:30 AM
zmespeed

I'm done...*grabs beer*
you guys are so entertaining lol. its stuff like this late makes posting worth while

Quick Reply: triple digit speeding tickets. who has the fastest ticket