Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Punk kids in my autotech class

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't worry about it. My friends in high school were the same way. Guess what they all drive now? Japanese cars! HAHAHA. Honda civics at that! People change, unless they are rednecks
Old 03-17-2005, 11:20 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
It all started when I walked in class. And like, there're all these kids in class and we see our teacher's monte carlo which they all drool on. He has modified it a lot and it packs 450 hp+, Ill give you that. But like then I told them I'm getting a Z this december and am saving up for it. Then they started sayign, man I don't like that car, it's got a big butt, this monte carlo would burn it, my dad's M3 would kill it, the Infiniti G35 is way better, (they'r all american muscle retards, think american muscle is god). And that just ticket me off , I mean, to say the Z is an ugly car? that's like a sin. I have a friend who makes fun of the Z all the time saying its so ugly, it's got a big A_S_S and all that and keeps saying the RSX-S or G35 would kill it and are way better. I mean it's these type of things that just tick me off.

The modded Monte Carlo probaby is faster. The M3 is probably also a tad faster than the Z. The G35 is a more luxurious car, but then it's an upscale brand, so it should be. The G35 isn't any faster based simply on the fact that the drivetrain is the same, but on a heavier car. Physics don't lie. The RSX is a Zippy little car, but it's not a Z on any level.

In the end, remember this: Opinions are like @$$holes; everybody has one, and nobody wants to hear anyone elses. The best way not to hear it is to not listen to it.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:22 PM
dsmal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each his own. When I bought my Z, I had tons of people tell me what I "should" have bought. Mostly, they told me I should have bought the G35, because it was the Skyline in Japan. I would just ask them what they drove, and none of them owned a G35, so I told them their opinion didnt count, and to buy their own G35. Though in highschool, I wouldnt be so cocky, kids like to vandalize.

Who cares what others think. Get what you want, thats what I did
Old 03-18-2005, 07:20 AM
B-Unit

Originally Posted by Santacruzslick
You should tell them how the BMW is not an American Muscle Car! LOL

W3rd!! ^^^^^
Old 03-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Zt350z

Yea Kids at my school tell me how slow and dumb my car is and say that their civic could eat my Z alive. I just ignore and or tell them to prove it.
Luckly my school has cameras so if my car gets screwed .they get caught.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:27 AM
kamz

calling the Z ugly?! Man they must really have fat or ugly girlfriends because they sure don't have an eye for beauty. I won't knock on American muscle but I can can certainly say that for the most part, American cars lack the styling and sexiness. The GTO coulda been something if they had paid as much attention to the body as they did the engine.