Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

You Know You're Obzezzed When...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 04:32 PM
teh RedUnit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...you mumble "350Z" at random times through out the day and you don't even own one yet
Old 04-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Tenac1ousZ

.....You hump your girlfriend but think about the Z...

.....When you're enrolled in a 12-step program and admit in front of strangers that you're a Zahollic

.....You *drive* to the library to study, when it's across the street from your house

.....When you get to the library, you go straight to the car magazine section and look signs of Zness. And afterwards, you go straight to the alphabetically-arranged "Z" section of books, hopping to find more stuff about the Z, only to be disappointed by tons of crap about a mutated-looking horse....
Old 04-20-2005, 05:17 PM
microsteve40
Know it all

.....Your girlfriend says "at least I know you're not looking at ****. You're always too busy looking at rims"

We'll see if this continues now that I've ordered a set of 19s!
Old 04-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Destiny350Z

.....you pour out good milk so you can have a reason to go for a drive
......you spend six hours washing and waxing your Z/g but don't have time to eat anything
......you call in sick so you can wash and wax in the daylight hours
......you only buy outfits that match your Z/g
......you randomly change the subject so you can talk about how you are going to ZDayZ
......you tell your friends that you can't hang out because you have to go to work but the truth is you are taking your car to be serviced
......And I broke up with my Boyfriend because he didn't wipe his feet before he got in my Z ...what a azz he is!!

Last edited by Destiny350Z; 04-20-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:28 PM
leatherface_ca

......... You're in the school library right now and doing a paper that is due tomorrow, but all you think about is driving your Z and spending an hour reading Z's forum before you proceed to doing the paper. And while doing the paper, you still think about the Z......

......... Every spare-time you got, all you do is Z-lated stuff. Such as reading the forum, thinking about modding the Z, cleaning the Z, looking at Z.........

......... You wipe your rims everyday because you can't stand the brake dusts, and use CA duster everyday........

......... You change your brake pads to ones that generate less brake dusts so your rims will look brighter for longer period without having to clean them EVERYDAY........

......... You find every reasons you can to drive the Z (Purposely buying take-outs from far places when there are one near by your house).........

......... You don't Valet Park because you are afraid they will scratch your rims, under-body, body-kit, dint your doors, move your seating postion, take it for a joy ride........

......... You look for Bird-Poops everytime you get out and get in the car. If there are any, you would wipe it off ASAP........

......... You drive like a granny after you wash your car because you don't want to build up brake dusts on your freshly washed rims, and you think the faster you go, the more dirts will go on your car...........

Last edited by leatherface_ca; 04-20-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Bran_BranZ33

.... When you see a semi on the highway 1/4 mile up you hall a$$ to avoid any potential
rocks even if that mean doing 120 lol!

.....Take the long way home....EVERYDAY... regardless of gas prices!

.... SMILE EVERYTIME YOU START THE BABY
Old 04-20-2005, 09:22 PM
engiNERD350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...you pass 3 empty parking garage floors(1st always full) so you can park on the 5th because you know noone else will park next to you all day

...you hit your alarm right before you sleep just to make sure you can hear that she's still there

...you literally live by the motto "scratch me, not my car"

...while everyone takes smoke breaks, you take a Z break to go see her

...you talk to her even with people around

...you park, then see someone park next to you, immediately go up to make sure they don't ding your door, and then move her to somewhere safer

...if she's clean, she must be "perfectly" clean

...walk the long way back from throwing the trash out to see her and make sure she's okay

...you don't even trust other Z'ers from dinging your door

Last edited by engiNERD350Z; 04-20-2005 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Tenac1ousZ

[QUOTE=engiNERD350Z

...you park, then see someone park next to you, immediately go up to make sure they don't ding your door, and then move her to somewhere safer[/QUOTE]

It's funny I did the exact thing today....I was at Wendy's eating on the table out side and looking at my car () when this girl came and parked next to my car. My heart sank, not because of the girl, but because she was parked 2 feet too close So I pretended to keep eating and waited till she walked into the store, at which point I imediately got into my car and backed it into the space on the other side The guy eating behind me must have though I was a retard
Old 04-21-2005, 12:38 AM
jrd33

...you cried when you saw the key mark some @sshole left and thought about the horrible things you would like to do to him.

...you have no problem spending $3500 on rims and tires but complain about spending $50 on a nice dinner for your gf.

...you have went on your lunch break but never ate because you wanted to go for a ride.

...you slept in your car the first night you had it.

...you hugged your z before you went away for a very long time. And when you call to see how the family is doing, the first thing you ask is "how is the Z?"
Old 04-21-2005, 01:07 AM
zmespeed

....you kill five birds because one pooped on your car.

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/118524-your-z-is-not-safe-the-birds-will-find-you-and-poop-alll-over-you-this-is-why.html
Old 04-21-2005, 02:37 AM
SC-Z

.... when you're still reading the forums at 4:00 a.m. because you wanted to see if there was something you possibly don't know about your Z.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:40 AM
SC-Z

... when you have given up fast food.. at least the DRIVE-THRU kind because you're afraid they'll stink up the interior.

... when you make your wife/ g.f. sit outside in the car at the local blockbuster because you're afraid someone will park close and ding your car.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:26 AM
mlg9770
Sponsor
ZEnclosures

.....when your girlfriend/wife suggests taking here Honda out tonight because its a four seater and she's hoping to find a girl to bring home for a threesome and you say..No, we're taking the 350z.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:09 AM
microsteve40
Know it all

Originally Posted by mlg9770
.....when your girlfriend/wife suggests taking here Honda out tonight because its a four seater and she's hoping to find a girl to bring home for a threesome and you say..No, we're taking the 350z.
That's sick man! You need help!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:19 AM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

- When you park your Z two blocks away from work because no one uses that parking lot and you know there will be no door dings!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:52 AM
ZRiCaN

-You'd rather drive the Z than a government vehicle which gets free gas and/or on base you drive your Z 2 buildings away rather than taking the shop golf cart
Old 04-21-2005, 08:57 AM
donricouga

Here is one for us Georgians with extremely high pollen count. I think we have the highest pollen count in the country. My silver Z looked like not so ultra yellow Z in only a few hours.

-You wash your pollen covered car just to have it covered in pollen again the next day. Wash it again, stick it in the garage and borrow your bro's car

I still can't believe I washed it two times in a row
Old 04-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Zt350z

...When your friend tells you that someone spilt coffee on your car and you leave class to go to the nearest Fast food resturant to get a large cup of water and wash your car at school with a towel that you have placed in your car.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:17 AM
ZRiCaN

-- You'be been checking every 2 min to see what other people have put in this post
Old 04-21-2005, 09:33 AM
350UZSB

Originally Posted by ZRiCaN
-- You'be been checking every 2 min to see what other people have put in this post
haha thats what i've been doing!

Quick Reply: You Know You're Obzezzed When...