Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan anounces fix for feathering...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 06:06 AM
1z4u2c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan anounces fix for feathering...

it's for every owner to bow down to the mighty corporation.
Some of you people miss the point. "it's not safety related, tires wear out", "nissan made this car handle well so i should accept it", "a company that big and wealthy would never engineer something so obviously faulty",
"my car doesn't feather","this is my 4 th nissan and i have a great service manager","nissan warrantied my transmission and gave me a free rental","
they gave me new front tires without a hassle"....yadayadayadayadayadayada..
The facts are that nissan designed a poorly engineered front suspension that ruins tires. Ruins tires people, doesn't wear them out prematurely it ruins them! They have fooled 03 owners into thinking it was an "alignment issue".
That was fixed by 04 and they were nice enough to give 03 owners new tires until 24k.
04 owners are told it WAS an 03 issue and the only reason you'll get new tires is because the car is under the 12 month, 12k mile "adjustment" period...after that it will be "f@ck off"!
05 owners will soon feel the pain....
Old 04-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Balthazar

Everyone pull over and let the WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE through dammit, this man needs attention ASAP!
Old 04-29-2005, 06:39 AM
Qbrozen

yer not kidding, balthazar.

what's with the topic title, 1z4u2c? Just to get people to read the same complaints we've been reading for years now? wow, your post is so insightful and original, I think i'll stand up and take action now.

dammit, i need an emoticon of someone spanking their own monkey.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:46 AM
1z4u2c

Default actually....

Originally Posted by Qbrozen
yer not kidding, balthazar.

what's with the topic title, 1z4u2c? Just to get people to read the same complaints we've been reading for years now? wow, your post is so insightful and original, I think i'll stand up and take action now.

dammit, i need an emoticon of someone spanking their own monkey.
this post is for people like you who can't comprehend the underlying problem.
Besides, your statements don't jive with my comments, i think you've missed the point yet again...............
Old 04-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Balthazar

Ahahahaha, yes, we are all just far too shallow to understand the deep LIFE CHANGING meaning of posts by someone who calls himself "1z4u2c".

And no no, we do get it, in your mind the problem is that Nissan is a big scary evil corporation, they eat dead babies and drink the blood of christians.

They could fix this but they don't care, they hate us all and someone must find the heart of walMart and destroy it!

Oh wait, sorry, my meds wore off halfway through that last bit.

Seriously dude, GET OVER IT.
I love my car, TO DEATH.
Nobody knows if they fixed feathering or not.

Maybe they didnt, and maybe they know how to, but maybe that fix would cost so much money to implement that it just won't happen.

Maybe you should post something REALLY insightfull so the blood vessels in my brain don't pop.

Nobody is as concerned about feathering as I am, but you know what, posting on a message board about how "They are an evil corp. and the fix is for all of us to just realize we are going to eat it".

I dunno honestly if you knew how to use a paragraph I might understand you better.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:54 AM
Qbrozen

Originally Posted by 1z4u2c
this post is for people like you who can't comprehend the underlying problem.
Besides, your statements don't jive with my comments, i think you've missed the point yet again...............
Yet again? when did this happen before? I've never posted on this topic.

I think what you're missing is that there are many many posts on this exact topic and you are adding absolutely nothing new. Yet you titled the topic as if you had something new and interesting to share.

Why not go start a topic on how much horsepower a stock Z has .... oh, that's right, everyone already knows. But, hey, it didn't stop you from starting this topic.

Last edited by Qbrozen; 04-29-2005 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:57 AM
1z4u2c

Default physco

Originally Posted by Balthazar
Ahahahaha, yes, we are all just far too shallow to understand the deep LIFE CHANGING meaning of posts by someone who calls himself "1z4u2c".

And no no, we do get it, in your mind the problem is that Nissan is a big scary evil corporation, they eat dead babies and drink the blood of christians.

They could fix this but they don't care, they hate us all and someone must find the heart of walMart and destroy it!

I love my car, TO DEATH.

Maybe they didnt, and maybe they know how to, but maybe that fix would cost so much money to implement that it just won't happen.

Maybe you should post something REALLY insightfull so the blood vessels in my brain don't pop.

Nobody is as concerned about feathering as I am, but you know what, posting on a message board about how "They are an evil corp. and the fix is for all of us to just realize we are going to eat it".

I dunno honestly if you knew how to use a paragraph I might understand you better.
"calm down francis, nobody's touching your stuff"..."stripes" circa 1980
Old 04-29-2005, 06:59 AM
PoWeRtRiP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look the man has a point even if he worded it poorly. feathering is a serious issue that nissan has not addressed properly. i filed a lemon law on it myself. so does this mean i am just whining too? well they "tried" to fix it 4 times and failed each time.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:27 AM
Bat

Originally Posted by Qbrozen
Yet again? when did this happen before? I've never posted on this topic.

I think what you're missing is that there are many many posts on this exact topic and you are adding absolutely nothing new. Yet you titled the topic as if you had something new and interesting to share.

Why not go start a topic on how much horsepower a stock Z has .... oh, that's right, everyone already knows. But, hey, it didn't stop you from starting this topic.
I agree. I currently dont own a Z, but have been reading this forum long enough to know some of the problems ('03 transmission problems, tire feathering, etc) and it hasnt stopped me from wanting one of these cars. I have test driven one and I loved the way it rode and handeled. I love the way the exterior and interior look.

Honestly, for the past year it has been my dream car. And the fact that Nissan may be a big, bad evil corporation, and the fact that I may have to deal with tire feathering, is not going to stop me from buying this car when I get out of college. I think that the majority of us (with the exception of the '03 owners who bought new) knew what we were getting into when we bought our Zs. We KNOW about the tire feathering issue. Sure, we want it fixed, but if it doesnt happen, well, I doubt any of us are going to give up ours cars over it. The fact that you posted this here is pointless, and the fact that your title was worded to give people (myself included) some hope that the tire feathering issue had finally been fixed by Nissan is just immature.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:36 AM
MRfire

Everyone pull over and let the WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE through dammit, this man needs attention ASAP!

LOL...I laughed
Old 04-29-2005, 07:40 AM
1z4u2c

Whatever, most of you loosers don't even own a car, let alone a 350....
Old 04-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Balthazar

Originally Posted by PoWeRtRiP
look the man has a point even if he worded it poorly. feathering is a serious issue that nissan has not addressed properly. i filed a lemon law on it myself. so does this mean i am just whining too? well they "tried" to fix it 4 times and failed each time.
No, you are not, but I also don't see you making posts like his.

It isn't that we are saying "problem, what problem?" we are simply saying he started a topic that sounds like its got new info, and then yu open it to read a big run-on sentence with no new info, no productive ideas, NOTHING whatsoever of value.

Go find one of the hundreds of feathering threads and ***** in there. Don't make yet ANOTHER post were the only point is *****ing about feathering.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:41 AM
chaindog2

I love my car, TO DEATH.

I agree with everything you just said except the part about eating dead babies pretty sure they were eating live ones.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Balthazar

lol, oooh, now hes better than us.

For the record Capt. unHappy Pants I own a '05 350Z.

p.s.: At least I know how to spell LOSERS.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:45 AM
1z4u2c

lol, oooh, now hes better than us.

For the record Capt. unHappy Pants I own a '06 350Z.

p.s.: At least I know how to spell LOSERS.

ummm, the 06 isn't out yet.looser
Old 04-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Balthazar

AHAHAHAHAHA omg, thats hysterical, I've never seen someone dumb enough to quote your post EDIT it, then act like thats what you said, hahahaha, dude, the original post is RIGHT above yours, you must think we are all retarded, hahahaha.

Hahaha, man you get creativity point even if you lose intelligent points for that one.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:48 AM
Qbrozen

ROTFL!!

"i don't wanna play no more. i'm going home."
Balthazar

I've decided that this whole thread HAS to be a parody post, it has to be, you created a post whining about it to make fun of the whiners, lol, its gotta be.
twinship

There's no excuse, EVER, for making a post with an intentionally misleading subject.

Sleazy tactics only undermine whatever merits the issue might have.

Moderators...?
Old 04-29-2005, 07:50 AM
Qbrozen

It isn't that we are saying "problem, what problem?" we are simply saying he started a topic that sounds like its got new info, and then yu open it to read a big run-on sentence with no new info, no productive ideas, NOTHING whatsoever of value.

Go find one of the hundreds of feathering threads and ***** in there. Don't make yet ANOTHER post were the only point is *****ing about feathering.
Balthazar summed it all up right here. Its what I was trying to get across, but I think he said it much better.

Quick Reply: Nissan anounces fix for feathering...