2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Who can help me spend my money?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 06:26 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who can help me spend my money?

OK I had to put this in the general forum area because of all the different parts I am planning to buy. Im going to list below parts in a big order that Im getting ready to place but with all of the different internet stores I havent been able to "search" them all. My browser favorites I think has almost 15 stores..lol..I need some help on finding the best prices..Hope you all can spend my money for me..Any takers??

Under the hood
1. Crawford Plenum - $350.00
2. Crawford Upper strut - $150 + $20 for blue flanges
3. Samco Hose Kit "blue" - $149.99 (350Evo)
4. Performance Grounding Kit "blue" - found for $89 but not sure what site
5. JWT Pop Charger - $109 (SPL Parts)
6. SPL intake pipe "blue" - $149.00 (SPL parts)

Inside -
Not doing much with the inside right now however this is what im looking at on ebay
1. Kenwood Excelon x979 reciever
2. Kenwood Excelon x541 Multichannel Amp $200
3. Kenwood Excelon x521 2 channel Amp $170
4. Kenwood Excelon 10" sub
5. Understrut box
6. Sirius Tuner/antenna for x979

Body Kit
Wings west Zspec body lip kit -$649..not sure what site I found that on either

Front bumper -
Piaa 2100 xt driving lights - $ 162.00 already bought on ebay

Suspension
1. S-tune Suspension - $1399.99 (Concept z performance)
2. Camber arms -front/rear and toe arms - $699.99 Kinetix
3. Hotchkis Sway bar set - $259.00 (everything350z)

Exaust-
1. Invidia G200 - $900 - not sure where i got this price..lol
2. Crawford Cats - $500.00

Wheels -
ROH Drift R 19" 9"F/10"R Right at $1200 for the set
TPS - use original

Tires
either Fuzion ZR i or Toyo's Proxes T1 S

Brakes-
Now depending on how much I spend above this is going to be my last purchase. But I would really love to have a Big Brake kit "4 piston" for all four corners in Blue..Not sure which company has those.

Now I have the Chrome silver and Im going with the blue theme..Can anyone help or have I about got as low as Im going with these mod's..thanks guys..

Sandy
Old 05-07-2005, 06:57 AM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love spending other peoples money!! lol Looks like you have it all worked out. Not sure exactly what your reasons for modding are though. Good to know what your goal is before you are other people can help you. Looks, performance, drifting, all around bad azz daily driver, tracking, etc. If I was you, I would save the money and not get the Nismo-S tune suspension. Doesnt lower the car enough for the 19" tires to look good in my opinion. I would just spend 400$ and get the Hotchkis sway bar kit and lowering springs, TVS kit. My car handles awesome with stock shocks and the hotchkis kit. Wouldnt spend money on the camber kits either unless you are having trouble getting your alignment into spec. Most people with less than an inch drop have no problem with alignment after drop. You will get tons of different opinions on these mods, these are just mine, some people wont agree but oh well, Thanks for giving me the oppertunity to waste 10 min at work on the clock. haha BEN
Old 05-07-2005, 07:45 AM
FairladyZ

Damn thats a long and expensive list, when do you plan on doing all this stuff? Dont forget install and paint prices.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:04 AM
zachcrosen

Here is my advice. I have a used Kinetix V4 upper plenum for sale if you are interested. I am looking for $275 shipped for it. It has held up to a shitload of AutoX events, drag strip runs and several 140+ MPH runs. I will not be able to ship it out until around May 23th.

I would definitely buy the Kinetix plenum over the Crawford one because it looks much better and you can retain your OEM strut bar. So you can get the plenum in a GB I am hosting for $325 shipped and you dont have to spend the $150 for a new strut bar.

If you are looking for even better looks, I would suggest the new 1 piece Kinetix Polished Intake Manifold. I am also hosting a GB on it for $725 shipped. It provided gains of about 12-16 HP throughout the powerband on a NA Z and a lot more on a FI Z. Plus, you can also retain your OEM strut bar.

Next, you can get a 5 wire grounding kit from member Insameamine (sp?) for I believe $55 shipped or something like that. See the classifieds section for more details.

Also, I am hosting a GB for Kinetix on their suspension parts. Dont buy from their website as you can get them both for $650 shipped thru the GB I am running.

And, lastly I can get you the Kinetix high flow cats for $325 shipped in my GB!!

By the way, I am not affiliated with kinetix, just doing some GB work for better pricing for everyone as well as myself. Below is the link to the GB I am hosting for Kinetix. The ONLY catch is you MUST pay for whatever you want by Friday May 13th.

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/120390-kinetix-gb-all-products-except-y-pipe.html

Zach
Old 05-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your buying all this stuff at the same time?? Yikes.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:32 PM
cloudy

Ok i can help you spend your money.. give it to me and i will invest it in my TT :P
Old 05-08-2005, 03:37 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

LOL!!! Well Ive been overseas working for the past 6 months and plan on staying another year, so I have saved some money. The brakes will be the last unless I can snag a pair that are in good shape. I have been on the private vendors section, but most of the time everything is gone by the time i get to answer it..lol..but thats cool. Im glad everyone is able to get their stuff sold. I do plan on the suspension and wheels first. Since that is the most expensive and could cause the most expensive repairs in the future, then Ill go with the basic engine mods. But this new kenetix manafold looks really awsome so I will probably go towards that, but I have no plans for the TT or SC. I dont track the car. Guys I appreciate you looking. If you have any opinions or suggestions please feel free to let me know..Talk at cha later..S