Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: How do you like the Z?
My Z sucks... too many problems!
1.75%
My Z has some problems. I have neutral feelings to my Z
2.92%
My Z has some problems, but I am happy with it
28.60%
My Z has no problems. I'm happy with it.
37.94%
My Z has no problems. I'm not happy with it though.
0.97%
I don't have the Z yet, but I am discouraged to buy it now.
6.03%
I don't have the Z yet, but I am looking forward to getting this SEXY BEAST.
21.79%
Voters: 514. You may not vote on this poll

Overall satisfaction with the Z? Problems?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 06:30 AM
Track

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by adrie_79
i love everything about the car... except for the rattling sound of the seatbelt.... it's really irritating when u r driving alone...
The passenger seatbelt has a clip to hold it when not in use. This prevents any noise whatsoever.

Be sure to put the metal part of the buckle under it as well, it is not designed to hold just the belt. You'll find that it clicks-in very nicely.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:07 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally posted by Flyingscot
I have a Daytona Blue Track model which I picked up 5 days ago. Most of the issues I have read about on this web site are apparent on my Z. However, I have found (as picky as I am) that they do not detract one bit from the ownership experience (with the exception of the suspension (last point):

1. "My paint has orange peel."

Not an issue: People are too busy saying "Wow!" to notice.

2. "My fuel filler lid appears a different blue at certain angles and lighting conditions."

Not an issue: I hardly ever see that side of the car.

3. "My car has inexpensive plastic interior."

Not an issue: The plastics look fine and the fit and finish is excellent.

4. "The passenger seat belt rattles against the door pillar."

Not an issue: Only at certain times. "Click it!" is the best fix.

5. "My trunk lid cannot be opened with one smooth motion due to the placement of the unlock button. "

Not an issue: Use the keyless entry.

6. "The front end is so low, I've already scratched it up."

Slight issue: But, learn to drive less deeply into parking spaces. And "Yes", I had to learn the hard way, twice!

7. "View out of the rear window is like looking through a letter hole."

Slight issue: Especially if you drive in a busy city, etc. Tip: The door mirrors can become your best friend if positioned correctly.

8. "My front lights have condensation."

Not an issue: In my case, the condensation went away in a couple of days after I picked the car up from the dealer. Still waiting for the first rain to see if it comes back.

9. "My stereo sucks!"

Slight issue: I have the base stereo and it is fine for a base stereo. I agree that the Bose probably was a poor upgrade. Suggest an aftermarket system when you have the money.

10. "I see lots of brake dust on my wheels."

Not an issue: What performance brakes don't dust?

and so on and so on.

Here are two new issues that I have with the car:

1. The doors are very long and they are sprung in such a way that they open in increments, i.e. not progressive or linear. The problem is keeping the door off other cars when in parking lots. Watch out!

2. The gearbox and clutch need time to get use to. The gearbox is rather notchy and heavily sprung loaded. The clutch is difficult to modulate and I'm having a real problem going from 1st to 2nd smoothly. Our Maxima SE has the same issue. I'm looking for both these issues to clear up with miles.

3. Biggest Issue: The suspension at low speeds is truly horrible, almost pickup truck like. Not sure if this is normal for rear wheel drive cars or not. I will definitely be looking for aftermarket shocks and springs. I'd rather have a firmer more punishing ride to the sensation of ripples, porpoising and bouncing. However, once the speed builds, the ride is very nice. In 6th gear, very quiet too.

Well, that's it for now...

Fly

Re: The passenger seat belt (#4 above), their is a clip, fasten the seatbelt into the clip, then the rattle is gone!
Old 05-18-2003, 01:59 PM
Boomer

Originally posted by zland
Re: The passenger seat belt (#4 above), their is a clip, fasten the seatbelt into the clip, then the rattle is gone!
Exactly! Where have you been Fly? Post me, please. zland,sorry about the slight hijack, but he's gone missing for a long time and he needs to READ the owner's manual.
Old 05-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Flyingscot

Originally posted by Boomer
Exactly! Where have you been Fly? Post me, please. zland,sorry about the slight hijack, but he's gone missing for a long time and he needs to READ the owner's manual.
Well, hey there Boomer. I'm still around. I pop-in about once a week to see what's new. Lots of posts about street racing and highway kills, which for me is a big turn-off. There's already too many aggressive people out there for my liking. Listen to me, I sound like an old man.

Anyway, I've put 6500 miles on my Z and I'm really beginning to settle down with it. I had thoughts about selling it after I became victim to the tire feathering issue. But being that the post above yours was written by me a while ago, here's an update:

1. Paint: No chips yet, so unlike a bunch of Z owners, I guess I’m lucky.
2. Fuel Lid different Color: Now this is beginning to bug me a little. I think a nice chrome lid would be more appropriate. And definitely one to match the door handles. I wonder if the aftermarket will fill that need. Hmmm.
3. No rattles or interior issues so far.
4. Yes, it’s amazing how many of us have overlooked that little clip. I think it’s even in the user manual.
5. Still no issue there.
6. I must confess that I backed into a Ford Taurus that was backing out of a parking space. We collided at the same angle and it was absolutely impossible to see who was at fault. A case of the massive blind spot that all of us are dealing with. Cost to replace rear bumper cover = $260 for parts, $600 for paint shop. I think Eric1 will be attempting a fix soon. At least I haven’t hit the nose on anything of late.
7. See #6.
8. No more condensation problems after that one time.
9. Stereo needs an upgrade but is low on the priorities list.
10. Brakes were terrible until I took my Z to the racetrack for the weekend. Now they are truly bedded in and working fine. Getting ready to upgrade to Carbotech Pathers for my trip to Canada at the end of the month.
11. No issue with doors.
12. The gearbox has really smoothed out with the miles. I think another 30K might just do the trick. I remember reading about the old 911’s that had gearboxes that needed 50K to wear in. Not sure if that was true, but, it would be easy to see why it would be. The only issue I have is the clutch engagement for second. I still can’t consistently get a smooth shift from 1st to 2nd. On the racetrack it doesn’t matter because 3rd and 4th are your friends.
13. The suspension: Well what can I say? My tires sound like off-road pickup tires. I will be installing a new set of Toyo T1-S tires (235/40 fronts and 245/40 rears) next week and a 4 wheel alignment, again for my Canada trip. Later in Summer, I’ll switch to the NISMO S-tuned and hopefully be done with that sad affair.

Other notes:
14. I have no oil leaks as some have reported.
15. While I do have the throwout bearing noise that many have reported, the dealer mechanics think it’s normal. I have several years of warranty ahead of me, so I’m really not worried.

BTW, While we are on the subject of NISSAN engineering mistakes, how about this for comparison:
Case #1: I know someone with a Mini Cooper S who, in normal daily usage, broke the gear linkage not once but twice. Apparently, it's a known issue and only the dealer can make repairs.
Case #2: I know two people who had their E46 M3s recalled due to a spate of M3 engines exploding in a spectacular way when the improperly installed main-cap bearings gave out. BMW is just replacing the bearings (despite the serious scoring in only a few thousand miles) and not offering to replace the engine. Needless to say, both owners dumped their M3s after the fix was made.

So, I guess we are not alone in the "first model year" problem department. In fact, one of the M3 guys said he’d rather deal with front end tire wear issues any day compared with a complete engine failure.

Issues that I plan to take care off in one dealer trip include
a) grease on the windows
b) driver seat rock

Other than that, I’m a very pleased man. Everyone loves the car. People still stop an stare or come up to me and start a conversation. It’s obvious that Nissan hit a home run with the styling of the car. The other major reason why I am really warming to this car is it’s wonderful track manners. Understeer aside, the car was very confidence inspiring. The back end was well planted, power was ample, and the brake pad wear with the Brembos was excellent.

I hope prospective buyers read this and don’t give up on the car. If you go to any board these days, you will read about all the issues that made it into production. What matters is how and when Nissan will deal with them.

I plan to write again after my trip to Canada. Hopefully, I will have feedback and video from my 3 days at Mosport (BMW school)and 3 days at Mont Tremblant (Porsche school).

Should be a blast!

Fly

Last edited by Flyingscot; 05-18-2003 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2003, 08:26 PM
Boomer

Originally posted by Flyingscot
Well, hey there Boomer. I'm still around. I pop-in about once a week to see what's new. Lots of posts about street racing and highway kills, which for me is a big turn-off. There's already too many aggressive people out there for my liking. Listen to me, I sound like an old man.

Anyway, I've put 6500 miles on my Z and I'm really beginning to settle down with it. I had thoughts about selling it after I became victim to the tire feathering issue. But being that the post above yours was written by me a while ago, here's an update:

1. Paint: No chips yet, so unlike a bunch of Z owners, I guess I’m lucky.
2. Fuel Lid different Color: Now this is beginning to bug me a little. I think a nice chrome lid would be more appropriate. And definitely one to match the door handles. I wonder if the aftermarket will fill that need. Hmmm.
3. No rattles or interior issues so far.
4. Yes, it’s amazing how many of us have overlooked that little clip. I think it’s even in the user manual.
5. Still no issue there.
6. I must confess that I backed into a Ford Taurus that was backing out of a parking space. We collided at the same angle and it was absolutely impossible to see who was at fault. A case of the massive blind spot that all of us are dealing with. Cost to replace rear bumper cover = $260 for parts, $600 for paint shop. I think Eric1 will be attempting a fix soon. At least I haven’t hit the nose on anything of late.
7. See #6.
8. No more condensation problems after that one time.
9. Stereo needs an upgrade but is low on the priorities list.
10. Brakes were terrible until I took my Z to the racetrack for the weekend. Now they are truly bedded in and working fine. Getting ready to upgrade to Carbotech Pathers for my trip to Canada at the end of the month.
11. No issue with doors.
12. The gearbox has really smoothed out with the miles. I think another 30K might just do the trick. I remember reading about the old 911’s that had gearboxes that needed 50K to wear in. Not sure if that was true, but, it would be easy to see why it would be. The only issue I have is the clutch engagement for second. I still can’t consistently get a smooth shift from 1st to 2nd. On the racetrack it doesn’t matter because 3rd and 4th are your friends.
13. The suspension: Well what can I say? My tires sound like off-road pickup tires. I will be installing a new set of Toyo T1-S tires (235/40 fronts and 245/40 rears) next week and a 4 wheel alignment, again for my Canada trip. Later in Summer, I’ll switch to the NISMO S-tuned and hopefully be done with that sad affair.

Other notes:
14. I have no oil leaks as some have reported.
15. While I do have the throwout bearing noise that many have reported, the dealer mechanics think it’s normal. I have several years of warranty ahead of me, so I’m really not worried.

BTW, While we are on the subject of NISSAN engineering mistakes, how about this for comparison:
Case #1: I know someone with a Mini Cooper S who, in normal daily usage, broke the gear linkage not once but twice. Apparently, it's a known issue and only the dealer can make repairs.
Case #2: I know two people who had their E46 M3s recalled due to a spate of M3 engines exploding in a spectacular way when the improperly installed main-cap bearings gave out. BMW is just replacing the bearings (despite the serious scoring in only a few thousand miles) and not offering to replace the engine. Needless to say, both owners dumped their M3s after the fix was made.

So, I guess we are not alone in the "first model year" problem department. In fact, one of the M3 guys said he’d rather deal with front end tire wear issues any day compared with a complete engine failure.

Issues that I plan to take care off in one dealer trip include
a) grease on the windows
b) driver seat rock

Other than that, I’m a very pleased man. Everyone loves the car. People still stop an stare or come up to me and start a conversation. It’s obvious that Nissan hit a home run with the styling of the car. The other major reason why I am really warming to this car is it’s wonderful track manners. Understeer aside, the car was very confidence inspiring. The back end was well planted, power was ample, and the brake pad wear with the Brembos was excellent.

I hope prospective buyers read this and don’t give up on the car. If you go to any board these days, you will read about all the issues that made it into production. What matters is how and when Nissan will deal with them.

I plan to write again after my trip to Canada. Hopefully, I will have feedback and video from my 3 days at Mosport (BMW school)and 3 days at Mont Tremblant (Porsche school).

Should be a blast!

Fly
Have fun, Fly, give us the lowdown on your trip and get all the video you can. Boomer
Old 05-23-2003, 06:15 PM
wld350z

Default brakes pulled to the left

i was happy with my Z till i took it to the dealer for the breaks pulling to the left when i stood on them hard at 85 mph i had to release them to regain control but the worst is when i went to pick it up they scraced the left frnt fender and driped brake fluid on it scrached the right frnt wheel when they hit a curb scrached my right rear quarter and removed my right door panel and put on one with holes in it and when they painted these places nothing matches 1200 miles on it
Old 05-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Boomer

Default Re: brakes pulled to the left

Originally posted by wld350z
i was happy with my Z till i took it to the dealer for the breaks pulling to the left when i stood on them hard at 85 mph i had to release them to regain control but the worst is when i went to pick it up they scraced the left frnt fender and driped brake fluid on it scrached the right frnt wheel when they hit a curb scrached my right rear quarter and removed my right door panel and put on one with holes in it and when they painted these places nothing matches 1200 miles on it
I would call NNA and file a complaint. A regional rep can examine your botched work and authorize proper repairs. You did tell the Service Manager, didn't you? If you haven't, do it now, if he doesn't make it good call NNA.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:43 PM
AmyCroft

Smile Re: brakes pulled to the left _ THEN FURY

wld350z:

Good to have you on board...

As I have been a witness, to the problems you have encountered. I must admire your ability to negotiate with NNA, when you really wanted them to know - where to go .......

As your web site www.wld350z.com indicates..... You were -very - very P.O.ed

Thanks for sticking in there..

Cheers Amer's -

These items above are related to one Un-named Dealer in So. California.

Don't let this happen to you.... Find the best respected agency in your area, the one that has best reputation for service, not the one you purchased the vehicle.

Edited..

As a footnote - Nissan North America - will respond to issues as severe as wld350Z getting incompetent service, and as mild as mine - complaining of the 350Z Touring 17" bounce and having the "Factory Chromed Wheels" being done locally and not by factory.

Last edited by AmyCroft; 05-23-2003 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Boomer

Default cOMMENTS

I can see wldone was way ahead of me on his dealer. Good.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:21 PM
AmyCroft

Smile Re: cOMMENTS

Originally posted by Boomer
I can see wldone was way ahead of me on his dealer. Good.
Boomer

Dude - NNA was the one that came to sort out the problem...

But.. This should not have happened in the first place...

Just bad proceedures at this dealer...
Admittidly this would not be an issue with a Sentra, but when it's a $40000 Z-car - take some precautions.

Cheers Amy -

Edited my Amy

Oh yeah, besides the lie that the Factory Paint was bad.. ( wld350z and I had been all over the car - with photos Canon S300 ) The Dealer then had the ***** to say the Paint to cover the ( area - dripped with Brake Fluid ) was back order-ed 6 weeks. )
Actually after a 6 week - dry out of the brake fluid - then they can paint. It appears it's a CYA - Local and We Will back up the CYA - Local by NNA.

Last edited by AmyCroft; 05-23-2003 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:40 AM
wld350z

i did contact nissan north america they test drove the car after the dealer turned the rotors and put new breaks on it (tim przeklasa) told me that the brakes are fine i told him that turning the rotors is not going to fix the severe pulling to the left ,
he informed me that the brake system including the master cylinder and the left caliper where inspected but nothing was disassmbled ( SO HOW CAN YOU INSPECT THEM FOR PROBLEMS)
Old 05-24-2003, 01:19 PM
Boomer

i did contact nissan north america they test drove the car after the dealer turned the rotors and put new breaks on it (tim przeklasa) told me that the brakes are fine i told him that turning the rotors is not going to fix the severe pulling to the left ,
he informed me that the brake system including the master cylinder and the left caliper where inspected but nothing was disassmbled ( SO HOW CAN YOU INSPECT THEM FOR PROBLEMS)
I didn't understand some of the problems earlier, so I will ask some simple questions as I see the process, you can clarify or ignore if I'm off base. In the spirit of being a help, not a hinderance.

You had to brake very hard on a road and the brakes seemed to be locked on the left side causing a severe pull to the left, so you took it into the dealer for repair. The tech(s) working on the brakes spilled brake fluid on your left front fender and lied about it and the Service Manager or person in charge accepted the lie from his tech. You and Amy alertly took pictures of all the damage and brought it to the attention of the local NNA rep who came in to arbitrate.

The dealer finally admitted the lie after trying to cover up the mess, not knowing the brake fluid has to dry for 3 weeks? before they can paint it. Now you are set to get the fender repainted when the 3 week drying time is up, right?.

Now, you have had the NNA rep test drive it and he says nothing is wrong? Does your car still pull to the left like it did before they turned the rotor and did the NNA rep drive it afterward? Did you accompany him on the test drive? Did he just report to you nothing was wrong with the brakes after he test drove it?

Does your car still pull to the left like before? I know I'm repeating myself, but does it still pull left? If it does, call NNA and tell them you are not satisfied and want a local NNA rep to test drive the car with you in it.

BTW, a rock or something else may have gotten caught between your rotor and caliper to cause the problem in the first place, but new cars do have things come loose and you may have had something in the left brake that came loose, I'm no expert, so I'm only guessing.

Please pm me if I have any of your problem correct. If I'm totally off base and just making a bad situation worse, tell me and I'll just shut up. Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 05-24-2003 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:13 PM
wld350z

I didn't understand some of the problems earlier, so I will ask some simple questions as I see the process, you can clarify or ignore if I'm off base. In the spirit of being a help, not a hinderance.

You had to brake very hard on a road and the brakes seemed to be locked
( the breaks did not lock the anti locked worked it just pulled very hard to the left almost made me lose control)

on the left side causing a severe pull to the left, so you took it into the dealer for repair. The tech(s) working on the brakes spilled brake fluid on your left front fender and lied about it and the Service Manager or person in charge accepted the lie from his tech.

( i showed the break fluid to the shop forman and the scraches in the fender he took it to the body shop then told me that it was a imperfection beween the color and the clear coat but i told him i showed you the break fluid he told me that didnt cause the problem that was exacty under the fluid)

You and Amy alertly took pictures of all the damage and brought it to the attention of the local NNA rep who came in to arbitrate.

( i took pics of it when the forman walked away i still have them ill post them when i get them all together)

The dealer finally admitted the lie after trying to cover up the mess, not knowing the brake fluid has to dry for 3 weeks? before they can paint it. Now you are set to get the fender repainted when the 3 week drying time is up, right?.

( no the fender has been painted already over the scratches thant where not fixed)

Now, you have had the NNA rep test drive it and he says nothing is wrong? Does your car still pull to the left like it did before they turned the rotor and did the NNA rep drive it afterward? Did you accompany him on the test drive? Did he just report to you nothing was wrong with the brakes after he test drove it?

( after they turned the rotors the NNA and i went for a drive the car didnt pull to the left in a panic stop but we never went over
40 mph)

Does your car still pull to the left like before? I know I'm repeating myself, but does it still pull left? If it does, call NNA and tell them you are not satisfied and want a local NNA rep to test drive the car with you in it.

( NO it doesnt but i have stood on the brakes at 80 mph)
BTW, a rock or something else may have gotten caught between your rotor and caliper to cause the problem in the first place, but new cars do have things come loose and you may have had something in the left brake that came loose, I'm no expert, so I'm only guessing.

( i belive that ther is still a problem in the left caliper but hasent shown up yet)
Please pm me if I have any of your problem correct. If I'm totally off base and just making a bad situation worse, tell me and I'll just shut up. Boomer

(no iam fine with what u are saying it makes me happy about your concern for me? or the car? LOL any imput helps me)
thanx
Old 05-24-2003, 08:35 PM
wld350z

for the seat belt rattle but a piece of the fuzzy part of velcro below the clip about 2" by 2" so when u are to lazy to put the belt in the clip it will not rattle it works on mine
Old 05-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Boomer

You had to brake very hard on a road and the brakes seemed to be locked
( the breaks did not lock the anti locked worked it just pulled very hard to the left almost made me lose control)

on the left side causing a severe pull to the left, so you took it into the dealer for repair. The tech(s) working on the brakes spilled brake fluid on your left front fender and lied about it and the Service Manager or person in charge accepted the lie from his tech.

( i showed the break fluid to the shop forman and the scraches in the fender he took it to the body shop then told me that it was a imperfection beween the color and the clear coat but i told him i showed you the break fluid he told me that didnt cause the problem that was exacty under the fluid)

You and Amy alertly took pictures of all the damage and brought it to the attention of the local NNA rep who came in to arbitrate.

( i took pics of it when the forman walked away i still have them ill post them when i get them all together)

( no the fender has been painted already over the scratches thant where not fixed)

( after they turned the rotors the NNA and i went for a drive the car didnt pull to the left in a panic stop but we never went over
40 mph)

( NO it doesnt but i have stood on the brakes at 80 mph)

( i belive that ther is still a problem in the left caliper but hasent shown up yet)

(no iam fine with what u are saying it makes me happy about your concern for me? or the car? LOL any imput helps me)
thanx
My concern is for you as a member of our Z community. I hope you get your problems repaired to your satisfaction. BTW, good idea on the passenger seatbelt in the next post.
Old 05-25-2003, 01:30 AM
AmyCroft

Smile Actually Yes

The unnamed agency/dealer I purchaced the car from...

Had "Factory Chromed Wheel" for $3,995 above sticker.
And then there is no Nissan America Part Number for "Touring" "Chromed Wheels"

There Will be a "NNA Part Number for 18" Chromed Wheels" but not for 17" Seven Spoke.

As there has been a bounce problem with Auto Touring, and 17" Seven Spoke, and Bridgestone Potenza, 17x50's

The company may - "May" go to 18" in touring. as Auto Tourings may have "VDC" same as Auto 2004 Maxima.

Oh well.. We will see.

Cheers Amy -
Old 05-25-2003, 06:28 AM
eric_c

I've had my CS manual 350Z since February and I still look forward to driving it everyday. The car is just a blast to drive, and given that they are quite rare where I live, the attention this car gets is unbelievable.

Still, no car is without flaws and the Z is no exception. Its just a matter of whether the flaws overpower the enjoyment of the car.

Probably my biggest beef is how easily the paint chips. Its just frustating. However, this is issue is being addressed this coming week by the application of 3M clear film on the nose.

I've got a few minor rattles, but they only show up on bumpy roads. The car is completely quiet on the highway. Big deal. My buddy has an ML430 and it rattles like a SOB over every little rutt.

Water management is poor on the car, which is an issue on the driver's side. This doesn't sound like much of an issue, except that in the winter when I turn on the wipers and clean the windshield, the fluid goes right over the pillar and freezes on the driver's side window. It doesn't freeze over the entire window, but it does freeeze in front of the side rearview mirror. I then have to set the Climate to full blast defrost in order to try and melt the fluid off the window.

There are some other minor ergonomic issues with the car. The trip computer buttons should be on the steering wheel, not on the right of the pod cluster. It is just plain dangerous to have to reach around the steering wheel with your right hand to switch the functions.

VDC off button should be in an easier to reach location. The VDC OFF light could be a little less eye-searing - why not just have a light on the button itself?

Traction control needs to be less agressive. Its annoying how it kills the gas if you chirp the tires going into second and third, and really hurts acceleration.

You should be able to disable VDC and TCS separately. While I find the TCS obtrusive, it would be nice to keep the VDC on to prevent the *** from going out when you hit the gas too much going around a corner.

Althought the cubby hole in the dash is a great little storage space that I use frequently, why have such ugly blemish given that the majority of Z owners aren't getting the Nav? Seems like a cheesy solution to the issue of what to do with the hole when Nav is not present. My 2k2 Maxima was available with Nav - which I didn't get - and you wouldn't know that my car was "missing" the Nav screen.

The foam spacer piece they use to keep the cover over the spare from collapsing is the cheesiest piece of engineering I have ever seen - and it squeaks! $45K CDN and this is the best solution they could come up with? After owning the car for a few days I kept hearing this high-pitched squeak coming from the back that had me ripping my hair out. I pulled everything out of the back and went for a drive and I still kept hearing this squeak. I got so pissed I stood there pusing on different parts of the trunk until I found the squeak - it was this foam spacer piece, which now sits in my garage.

This may sound like I'm frustrated with the car, but these are mainly minor nit-picks. Overall, it is a fantastic car. Knowing what I know now, I would still plunk down the $$$ and buy the car today in a second. I love this car, and I love to drive this car.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:25 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Okay, I know I said I have "no problems" and I'm happy with it, but:

I do suffer from greese on the window - easy fix.
And, I've noticed my driver's seat moving - once or twice.
(Very minor movement. Probably easy DIY fix)

Otherwise, this car kicks butt over my Maxima.
No buyers remorse whatsoever.

Enjoy...

ADMAN
Old 06-02-2003, 03:51 PM
ijnyu

Had mine for about a week, very happy.

Still worried about the possible paint chipping and tire feathering though.

Felt the bouncy suspension but doesn't bother me at all, doesn't happen all the time.
Old 06-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Buub

My girlfriend turned to me the other day, while riding in my Z, and said to me "I'm really glad you got this car." I asked why, and she said "it really seems to fit you."

Well that pretty much sums it up. I love my Z! And she's not so bad either!

Quick Reply: Overall satisfaction with the Z? Problems?