Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I...zmespeed....got, PULLED OVER!!!!!!! by the COPS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 12:30 PM
withak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zmespeed you are going to have to grow up sooner or later. I've read other post by you and each time your comments are childish and immature. I enjoy your retorts for their entertainment value but I am glad that I dont have to drive on the same roads as you.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Skrill

I think you should be thrown in jail for your horrible spelling and grammer. Can anyone that actually owns a Z (or any other newer car) possibly be this ignorant?

He misspelled wrong as "rong" -- among several others, and failed to capitalize any sentences (if you want to call them that). My god ... what kind of kids are our schools turning out in Ohio.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:21 PM
mooredc

Originally Posted by zmespeed
... no tickets the hole week end.
What an accomplishment! What's the longest you went without one?
Old 05-25-2005, 01:22 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Need Cliffs notes and spell checker on this one.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:34 PM
FLZ_Boy

I don't want to sound mean, but I question your "people skills" since your post is plagued with grammatical and spelling errors. Internet posts tend to reflect one’s thoughts and communication to another, and I can only imagine what you’re saying to Officer Warren. I can somewhat understand why Office Warren was a bit suspicious towards you and the situation your in.

It’s possible that you know how to communicate to another person and do not know how to write effectively, but usually communication comes hand to hand: written and verbal.

Normally, I would let a few spelling and grammatical errors to slip past me. However, your thread has more than enough grammatical and spelling errors to make your thread a bit harder to comprehend than most posts on this board.

Don’t take this as an insult, but rather an understanding how written communication (even verbal) is important in life in communicating to another.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:43 PM
theonetheonly

That was so gangster..esp w/ ur dad and all
Old 05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
elms350Z

I actually thought the story was kinda funny, especially the part when the chics wave to the cop and says " I still got it" LOL. Even though that smelled like BS, funny nonetheless. But I'm at work, anything is more entertaining than troubleshooting a server.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
tacomaboy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting story, but I also must point out that you did not spell license correctly once, out of using it 10 times!
Old 05-25-2005, 02:24 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by soon2bZ
Gee, I live in Dayton, and I can only think of 2 suburbs that have cops that would do that. Which do you live in?
it was in center ville but i live in bellbrook
Old 05-25-2005, 02:26 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by theonetheonly
That was so gangster..esp w/ ur dad and all
ya me and pops is thug'n it... whe real ganstar like. ya hizerd.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:28 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by VeeTec
This can't be real, but if it is, you are a pull over waiting to happen.

I hardly see how this is relevant to 350Z discussion, more like Off Topic discussion, or a horribly bad BS story from some kid who gets nervous around the po po.

Another thing, no cop will let you drive off if your license is suspended, so I call bs to your little story. Its a liability.
the cop did not see me drive off. i was about a block away in a bank parking lot. thats were my dad got out and then walked to the Z, the cop was watching the Z
Old 05-25-2005, 02:30 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by bixby
So you're saying there is only 1 DMV in Dayton? And why didn't you have your dad bring your paperwork on the license reinstatement? Duh!

there are more than one and my dad did bring the papers.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:31 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by sselway
That was awesome. I got about half way through his story and after seeing the word "tride" I skipped to your response. Cheers!
i was drinking milk....it squirt out my noise
Old 05-25-2005, 02:35 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by BigMike
With your blantent disrepect for authority and your dad's not kicking your *** for such a stunt, if its even true, I'd give you a couple years before your dead or in jail. You're not cool, you're just another punk kid with a Z.
ya "BIG"mike welcome to the club...punk! now your a "BIG PUNK" like me arnt we cool. now go work out so you can wack it to your reflection in a mirror.. bizch. J/k...kinda
Old 05-25-2005, 02:38 PM
zmespeed

+1 on post count. hehe
Old 05-25-2005, 03:07 PM
bixby

ya "BIG"mike welcome to the club...punk! now your a "BIG PUNK" like me arnt we cool. now go work out so you can wack it to your reflection in a mirror.. bizch. J/k...kinda
Some how I don't think you would've posted this if BigMike lived in Ohio. If I recall it's only about a 7 1/2 hour drive from Atlanta though. Bet he can make it in 6 in his Z . BigMike, you planning a road trip?
Old 05-25-2005, 05:05 PM
BigMike

Originally Posted by bixby
Some how I don't think you would've posted this if BigMike lived in Ohio. If I recall it's only about a 7 1/2 hour drive from Atlanta though. Bet he can make it in 6 in his Z . BigMike, you planning a road trip?
Actually just got done reading all the posts and can't believe the kid came back to the thread. I've been laughing the whole time - even at his replies with even more misspelled words. If I did make a road trip, it would be funny how fast he'd hide behind the same officer he so freely disrepects. But he's equivalent to the kid that comes up beside you revving the engine of Civic DX with a coffee can muffler and a big Type R badge on it. Just not worth the time.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:40 PM
350G

The story wasn't that bad and the spelling added to its entertainment value

I've got several cop friends and I've been pulled over my fair share of times. What separates my "being pulled over" from my friend's "getting a ticket / arrested" is simply the way I carry myself and the replies I give him/her. As much as I hate to say it, if I look uneducated, speak uneducated, and don't show the due respect that many of them deserve (some deserve more than others), then I might as well have my license and registration sitting on my dashboard. There's been countless times that I haven't had to even show them my license or registration . . .

G
Old 05-25-2005, 06:41 PM
VeeTec

the cop did not see me drive off. i was about a block away in a bank parking lot. thats were my dad got out and then walked to the Z, the cop was watching the Z

Then I hope you get pulled over and arrested next time.

The Officer gave you a break, and you drove afterwards. Its only a matter of time before your picked up, given your tendency to blow off the seriousness of the situation.

Of course you will blame it on the cops. Your maturity level is your worst enemy right now though.

Oh, and your Dad is just as bad for letting you drive, if he knows your license is suspended.

Funny how parents go into shock when you deliver a death notice, after their child has been in so much trouble for traffic offenses. Hopefully your dad will never get that kind of wake up call. You need one though and jail, some community service, a fine, probation and a remedial driving course may help. It's no guarantee though, as some people never learn, and for others it takes years of maturing in age to wise up.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:57 PM
350G

This reminds me of a local kid (17yrs old) that has gone through 2 Rustangs, a few eclipses, a truck, an RX7, and a handful of other vehicles . . . all due to wrecks. His license is suspended, so when he just wrecked the last vehicle, his dad came out there to switch drivers. I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot!

I told him to save a little cash, sell a few of the cars, and buy my Z, so that they can be done with all the modding. Everyone at the shop asked why I pressed the issue and I said, "why not? I'm sure the Z would be totalled in less than a month! That way, I don't ever have to see it driving around town by someone I don't know."

Oh well, kids are only as good as their parents . . . (not directed to this particular thread).

G

Quick Reply: I...zmespeed....got, PULLED OVER!!!!!!! by the COPS!!