Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I...zmespeed....got, PULLED OVER!!!!!!! by the COPS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 03:30 AM
zmespeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I...zmespeed....got, PULLED OVER!!!!!!! by the COPS!!

ok its friday and im about to go down to zdayz. im just minding my own busness. when i see this cop pull out behind me. i had not been speeding or doing any thing rong. so i was not nervis of this guy. then when i am about to turn on to the next road on my way home he flips the lights on. so i pull over in to a gas station. he comes up to me and says "well at first i didnt see you front licence plate but now i see it in you window so ill just give you a warning." then he asks for my licence so i had it to him.

next for some reson i decide to go to his car to ask him somthing. just as i get there he asks. sir you dont look 25, and your papa could not be 25 so who's car is this. (remeber at this time my cars interior is totaly stripped..looks like im selling it for parts). i say its mine and he is like "um ya. well looks like your going to tell that to the judge" then hes like "sir do you relize your driving on a suspended licence." he then went on to say how i could be doing some jail time and started to get out of his car i say "what! I got it back a year ago." officer hard *** say "ya well my computer says your on a suspention. and that your car is not yours" i quickly use my people skills that only appear in random situations to help calm the officer down.

the cop thinks im driving a stolen car with no licnece. i had resently tride multipule times to register the car but every time somthing was rong. first time the place was closed for two weeks, then i was away for two months then the thrid time there was a signature missing. so the car still had the plates of the original owner on it. i had signed something that suposibly made those plates temperary plate but i guess it didnt work.

but this cops computer still says that my licenses was suspended. I have a paper that states that my licines was reinstated on such'n such date. so im fine with that legaly but the officer does not belive a word i say. (basicly the court messed up with the paper work for my licens because localy it says im fine but for my state im not.) his computer only showed state stuff. so he wont let me drive home. but at least i talked him out of arresting me and takeing me down town.

finaly he rights me a ticket just for driving with a suspended licenece and gives me a warning for the front plate issue.

this hole time the officer was being such an ***. i mean realy. the gas attendet even new his name because of how many people he pulls over there for random stuff then sarcasticly said. "oooh. you got officer wagner, he'll take reeeeeaaal good care of ya" then the cop chuckled a evil "yep.haha" it took all my peolpe skills to not have the cop arrest me for driving a "stolen vehicle while not even haveing a licence."

then these two girls i know decide to pull up and get gas at the station. they start waving in my directioon and gigling. the cop thinks they are waving at him so he waves back with a child molesting smile, and says "yep ive still got it" i then totaly agree with him and tell him how the ladies cant resist a man in uniform. then he puffs out his chest and is like "yep. you have no idea"....

so then my old man arrives and picks me up. he had the new plates with him and so we head back to my car. but the cop is still watching it to make sure i dont drive it. the cop new what kinda car my dad had and what color and plates were on it. so we took it arround the corner and my old dad gets out and walks to the z. but the cop nows that there are two people and two cars. and only one can legaly drive... or so he thinks. so i take my dad car on an abitrary ruite home to avoid the cops.

after about five minutes of drivingi look in my mirror and i see a cop about 200yrds back. so im like "ah its just driving around. I take some randome street. i look back and to see if the cop is still fallowing. he is, im like wtf. then i take anther street, back tracking to see if the cop realy is fallowing me. looking back i see no cop....but then i start to see it pull on to the road behind me, still lingering at the 150-200yrd mark. so im like "****" there on to me.

i know i should have just drove normal and pulled over if he started the chase with his sirens on becuase i have the papers at home to prove im licened but thats not how it went. i qiuckly trun on to a new road and speed up to the speed limit as fast as i can. i look back to see the cop pulling in behind me. about 100yrds. i now see the cop closeing in on the gap, there is a curve in the road ahead. just as i get threw it and out of sight i floor it. i get to about 120mph on a country road then nail the brakes to pull in to a development. i qiuckly pull in to the thrid drive way on the left and get out of the car leaving the key s in the car, so he can say i drove it. i wait...five minuite latter... no cops then about 30 seconds after i looked i see the cop cruising the neighbor hood. luckly i knew the neighbor hood well but not the people in its so i parked my car on a drive way that would hide it, but i didnt know the people that liveid there. luckly they werent home.

i then call my dad to come with our old beater van because i have a hunch that the cops are now waiting in my neigbor hood for me. because they now know were i live....(its happend before)... so my dad shows up with the van. and driving it back i see a cruiser parked just around a bend in my hood. then anther parked at the only other exit. i pass by looking relaxed and normal, undetected.

when i got home my dad said that there were these cops out in our neighbor hood that looked at him funny. i told him probably because they were looking for me in that car... hahaha. i exscaped... now all i have to do is show up in court with my papers and demand an envestigation into how a misshap like this could have happend.

then 20mins later i packed up and went to z days. driving 90mph average all the way down. no tickets the hole week end.

hope this was not a waste of your time
Old 05-25-2005, 03:39 AM
ken350z

Thumbs down

I wish I had that 5 minutes back again....
Old 05-25-2005, 03:57 AM
G Spot

me 12 years old, "you so cool!"
BTW, worst spelling ever.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:01 AM
Joeys_z

I sure wish you would have run.......
Old 05-25-2005, 04:03 AM
southern_info

Very stressful situation but I'll say you handled yourself quite well.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:30 AM
Fiction520

four fewcher refferense, yuse theez linx

http://www.hookedonphonics.com
http://www.dictionary.com
Old 05-25-2005, 05:16 AM
soon2bZ

Gee, I live in Dayton, and I can only think of 2 suburbs that have cops that would do that. Which do you live in?
Old 05-25-2005, 07:09 AM
VeeTec

This can't be real, but if it is, you are a pull over waiting to happen.

I hardly see how this is relevant to 350Z discussion, more like Off Topic discussion, or a horribly bad BS story from some kid who gets nervous around the po po.

Another thing, no cop will let you drive off if your license is suspended, so I call bs to your little story. Its a liability.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:19 AM
BigMike

With your blantent disrepect for authority and your dad's not kicking your *** for such a stunt, if its even true, I'd give you a couple years before your dead or in jail. You're not cool, you're just another punk kid with a Z.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Gators

Originally Posted by G Spot
BTW, worst spelling ever.
+1

This must be an act. I can't imagine someone could randomly get every possible homonym wrong.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:40 AM
smellslikecurry

haha its funny how you admitted to all this when there could be a cop reading this....im glad your proud of how irresponsible you are
Old 05-25-2005, 08:40 AM
bixby

Originally Posted by zmespeed
tride multipule times to register the car but every time somthing was rong. first time the place was closed for two weeks
So you're saying there is only 1 DMV in Dayton? And why didn't you have your dad bring your paperwork on the license reinstatement? Duh!

Originally Posted by Fiction520
four fewcher refferense, yuse theez linx

http://www.hookedonphonics.com
http://www.dictionary.com

Last edited by bixby; 05-25-2005 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:54 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are brutal!

I for one, found the story entertaining.

I can also understand the casual mispelling and grammar tripping when trying to type up so much info.

Thanks for the story zmespeed.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:01 AM
BENSIN

Originally Posted by ken350z
+ 700,000,000
Old 05-25-2005, 10:11 AM
sselway

Originally Posted by ken350z
That was awesome. I got about half way through his story and after seeing the word "tride" I skipped to your response. Cheers!
Old 05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Sensation350Z

Lolz!!!11 U R Teh Spellin King!!!
Old 05-25-2005, 11:15 AM
PaulwouldlikeaZ

Holy grammatical errors Batman!
Old 05-25-2005, 11:24 AM
King Tut

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigMike
With your blantent disrepect for authority and your dad's not kicking your *** for such a stunt, if its even true, I'd give you a couple years before your dead or in jail. You're not cool, you're just another punk kid with a Z.
That's about the way I see it as well. Oh yeah, I would also like my 5 minutes back.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:33 AM
robcassell

God I don't even know what to think of that story. Geez
Old 05-25-2005, 12:10 PM
bio911

Originally Posted by PaulwouldlikeaZ
Holy grammatical errors Batman!

I see the spelling bee winner has not responded back. BTW i like the quote

Quick Reply: I...zmespeed....got, PULLED OVER!!!!!!! by the COPS!!