Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Gf just broke up with me cause of the Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 01:28 PM
BRAIN_Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I Had A Girl Stop Talking To Me After X-mas Cuz I Bought My Car A Preasent And Not Her...... I Got My Z A New Exhaust Btw. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Old 03-19-2007, 03:53 PM
ML2000

Originally Posted by BRAIN_Z33
Ya I Had A Girl Stop Talking To Me After X-mas Cuz I Bought My Car A Preasent And Not Her...... I Got My Z A New Exhaust Btw. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Good for you, at least you get to enjoy the preasent.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:12 PM
streetracer

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Well time to find a new one that will appreciate the Z. Anyone who would get jealous over a car sounds like a likely psycho killer to me.
my wife is also jealous over my Z and she is not a killer. not yet, anyways.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got my wife over the jealous of the z syndrome quickly; started taking her out for some nice rides ending with very good diners.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:53 PM
frizille

Something a guy I used to work with told me this once after I had just broken up with a girl. As I get older I begin to appreciate exactly where he was coming from...

"If it fly's, floats, or ****s... rent it"

friz
Old 03-19-2007, 05:06 PM
zownz

Originally Posted by frizille
Something a guy I used to work with told me this once after I had just broken up with a girl. As I get older I begin to appreciate exactly where he was coming from...

"If it fly's, floats, or ****s... rent it"

friz

OMG..i just saw this thread and completely forgot about this..thanks for bringing back good memories..haha
post is almost 2 yrs old..

Last edited by zownz; 03-19-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Electricchild

ROFL the OP is here.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:38 PM
zYouLater

Okay, and her point is?
Old 03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
streetracer

Originally Posted by zownz
OMG..i just saw this thread and completely forgot about this..thanks for bringing back good memories..haha
post is almost 2 yrs old..
What happened with the GF finally?
Old 03-19-2007, 05:42 PM
zownz

Originally Posted by zYouLater
Okay, and her point is?
haha dude it happened to me 2 yrs ago..i forgot about it untill 5 min ago when this thread was reborn...lol
Old 03-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Playboy's Z

wow i never knew this actually happened..best of luck to you bro
Old 03-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Fairlady_z33

The only way you should be after her is if you really never paid for nothing. Now have you truly paid for all her things or at least a large percentage of the time and you get her presents time to time and pay attention to her? If you have she is just ungrateful and doesn’t deserve you my friend. As long as you don’t put a hobbies in front of a girl in means of taking care of mostly everything or lets say a family your ok. If you wasted lets say 10k on your Z but this was 10k you saved up without having to sacrifice or struggle then its ok. maybe she wanted you to spend that x amount of money on her maybe she’s a gold digger love that song man. Again if you haven’t put bills or any important daily life payments or necessities behind your Z's modding bug then she's wrong man.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:16 AM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No one put this up yet?

Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 AM
rkd350z

At least you had one
Old 03-20-2007, 05:45 AM
kaos1

jus get with her best friend
Old 03-20-2007, 05:57 AM
michaeljr6

in for pics

r** is still ****er
Old 03-20-2007, 06:36 AM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto

Originally Posted by 03BrickyardZ
Ummmm, dude, girls dont break up with guys for being too perfect. She lied to you.

I once had a girl break up with me because I was broke and couldn't take her out to a nice dinner. (I was in college.) I told her to go to hell. We got back together, but I broke up with her shortly thereafter.
I dated this girl for about 6 months, she was pretty cool at first...she had a G35. Anywho, somehow the engagement ring conversation came up with her friends and she made a comment sorta like this..."I better get a huge diamond on my engagement ring" and i say why does it have to be big, what if we are really in love and i just can't afford it at the time. That bicth has the nerve to tell me that i can finance a 10k ring and pay it off over time. We didn't break up then but holy siht did i stop liking her right there, how shallow and self centered is that siht...it screamed GOLD DIGGER. I'm still pissed about it. Anywho, i just stop being attracted to her almost immediately, didn't want to kiss her or anything, we just hung out....mainly b/c i really liked her family. Sooooo, she finally left me around the beginning of February, i was so happy.

It's amazing how one thing that a person does can make you dislike them so much, i felt like i was in love with her already and i kinda wanted to marry her, thank sweet baby Jesus that she said that b/c i'm loving the single life again...i have so much more time and money for my car, it's great.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:10 AM
dtm255

Originally Posted by zownz
hahaah you guys are histerical

i went to the same thing so i slow down on spending on the Z. Let her know that she is my #1 priority. Other may say drop the girl keep the Z but it is all up to you. I would slow down on the Z and keep the gurl. 3 years is long commitment you have there. If you sick, will your Z cooks and take care for you? You can get something out of your gurl if you pump money in, you would get NOTHING when you keep pumping money to your Z.

I think im going with my man Bubbles advice
He's right.

Put the car and money aside first and decide if you really want to be with this girl, if you do. Slow down ths spending a bit, work out a budget with her, , buy her something special once in a while, or just tell her whatever you buy makes the car safer on the road. If you don't like the girl, you have wasted too much time already.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
dtm255

Originally Posted by xjerseyzfinestx
dont worry ..she is not worth it as u can see..youll find sum1 better just let it be...incase if u stress just take a look outside and realize you do have a z
Yea, and Z will attract you more a$$.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:18 AM
dtm255

Originally Posted by atar350
All of us can make assumptions and try to act cool by saying pick up a new chick. But none of us know a damn thing about these people, I have been with my GF 2 years to the day tomorrow, you are not with someone that long if they arent the most important thing to you. Maybe you were in this relationship for the wrong reasons, maybe she just wanted a guy that has a nice car and could buy them a house, maybe after you got the Z, that all you think about, and now you are a totally different person. There are a ton of things that could be going on, I'm in the same situation, I plan on buying my GF and I a dream home, you dont do that kind of stuff for just any girl. I also talk to my GF about buying **** for my car, she understands that I really like my car, and want to do things to it, but she knows how to keep me from blowing everything on a Turbo kit and built motor. Personally, there are more important things in life then a Turbo Z, although I plan on doing so, I would take a happy home, hot girl, and great relationship over modding the Z. Maybe you should look over this situation and not listen to the people on this forum, from the junk I'm reading, you'll never find the right girl if you acted like some people are saying. More important things then your MOD LIST Imo....good luck.
Im in the same situation yet. My wife's okay with me buying a Z while we are saving for a house. But she wouldn't be happy about other spending such as a bike or Z mod.

Quick Reply: Gf just broke up with me cause of the Z