350Z-holic

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

old thread lives!!!

-J
Old 03-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Subninja
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ha ha....it is the same for all of us....how can you explain a passion you have for something...and though it seems fruitless to outsiders...you just can't explain the drive man...I am thankful for something that I am this passionate about.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:50 PM
ipodhustle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i'm only on this site cuz my girl has the Z and i help her find info and deals on stuff to fix up HER car.
mostly all her money though.

well we're not together anymore but we still get together

and i don't mind helping her find stuff for her car. i ****in love Z's.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
sandthepilot

My ex was jealous of my Z (didn't spend anything on the Z). Furthermore, she was jealous of my dog (so dumb). And I gave her more attention than both my Z and my dog. Glad I am not with her anymore.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:02 AM
BrokenVow

my girlfriend drives quite a ways to work. with the Z i'm always offering to drive whenever we go anywhere so she's pretty thankful for the z.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 AM
salohcin979

my girl hates my Z hates it, mainly the day i got it( we were at a red light and two girls in a a s2k, asked for my number and my girl leaned over and rolled my window up and started making out with me) and i just laughed, she hates all the attention i get in to mainly, but we have ran into probelms about my car and her, and me playing paintball and its mainly she doesnt have a hobbie, so i told her to get one other than shoppin, cause i have like 3 main hobbies outside of my full time job, my car, paintball, my fourwheeler.... so she expects me to spend all my free time with her which im not gonna do. so if i have any advice for ya brother find or help find your chick a hobbie even if its something together.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:48 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by salohcin979
my girl hates my Z hates it, mainly the day i got it( we were at a red light and two girls in a a s2k, asked for my number and my girl leaned over and rolled my window up and started making out with me) and i just laughed, she hates all the attention i get in to mainly, but we have ran into probelms about my car and her, and me playing paintball and its mainly she doesnt have a hobbie, so i told her to get one other than shoppin, cause i have like 3 main hobbies outside of my full time job, my car, paintball, my fourwheeler.... so she expects me to spend all my free time with her which im not gonna do. so if i have any advice for ya brother find or help find your chick a hobbie even if its something together.
You pretty much figured it out. I like cars videogames and kung fu flicks as my other hobbies besides her. Before she had a hobby GD she was annoying. Super clingy, and of course her wanting to spend time with me isnt bad but damn man find something to do. So i got her into P90x and now shes super gung ho about it, which is a very good thing to be addicted to Honestly if u find urself getting with a girl who never has anything to do, drop her before you hang herself.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:31 AM
tanabe350z

hope this helps some didnt read the whole thread. me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years and she did the same thing your girl did, said i spend too much on the z even though i buy her everything, food, gifts and lots of stuff just to say i love you. you just got to show her that shes your number one and the z is number 2 even if its not. tell her its a passion of yours and so is she. my girlfriend understood and accepted it. if she really cares about you she will not break your heart over a car. now if she doesnt accept the fact that you love both her and the car than you have to decide what means more to you.

hope it helps man....
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

fukin skanks.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
You pretty much figured it out. I like cars videogames and kung fu flicks as my other hobbies besides her. Before she had a hobby GD she was annoying. Super clingy, and of course her wanting to spend time with me isnt bad but damn man find something to do. So i got her into P90x and now shes super gung ho about it, which is a very good thing to be addicted to Honestly if u find urself getting with a girl who never has anything to do, drop her before you hang herself.
id have to agree a girl without a hobby is GD annoying, if she doesnt have a hobby you may be doomed!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM
GenPac

Originally Posted by tanabe350z
id have to agree a girl without a hobby is GD annoying, if she doesnt have a hobby you may be doomed!!!
+ fukking 1.

Hobby-less folks have no soul, drive or passion.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
sir captian

Well if she is just your girlfriend its none of her buisiness what you spend your money on.She's just mad she couldnt get her little claws on your cheese.You are better off bro.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
sir captian

Originally Posted by salohcin979
Daaamn pimpin,I needs to move to Houston.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Get_Zwole

If you can keep from it keep your main hobbies separate from the girls. Ive had girls that have nothing to do besides wanna spend time with you etc. I hate it, then when you go places to do what you like with your friends they automatically think they are somehow magically invited. I usually try to keep my relationships between a month and 2 months before this kinda **** happens .
Old 03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Ive been with my Girl for over 2 years and I do agree you need to keep priorities straight. Z > Girl or Girl > Z thats something every guy has to figure out. Before I got serious with my GF I let her know that Cars and the Z in general were very important to me, but I would in no way choose my car over her. Greatest part about it is that my girl wanted to by me a CF hood because she knew it meant allot to me, She even goes to meets with me. Anyway I guess it all depends on who the girl is to begin with.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Mr.nismo

not to worry man! with the Z you can get many more girls!! so sheer up, live your life as you please, spend your money however you like because you only live once.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Holy old thread revival batman!

And yeah... lame reason to leave someone.

I've lost a couple gf's due to vehicle lust.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:09 PM
vthao

Originally Posted by zownz
Yeah...My gf of almost 3 years just broke up with me because she thinks i only spend my money on the Z, and not saving up for anything else.
Dude, I get crap from my GF, my dad, and my mom. None of them understands the connection between a person and a Z
Old 03-03-2009, 04:24 PM
nlacheymo

Let's see a pic of her...I bet the Z is prettier
Old 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM
ipodhustle

Originally Posted by nlacheymo
Let's see a pic of her...I bet the Z is prettier
OP's ex

as you can see, the Z is much prettier.

JK, OP...lol