Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Help? and beware with this vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 09:29 AM
350ed
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are probably the worst vendor available, not sure why people keep buying from them. I guess if people keep ordering, why care about customer service. They don't have inventory it seems and screw up every few orders. How hard is it to fulfill an order...
Old 06-11-2005, 09:29 AM
mgk65

I'm tired of this crap and I'm going to pursuit this at the highest boards possible because I don't know what to think anymore about this company and apparently this is the only way this guys can do something right.
Call your credit card company, tell them what has happened and ask them if there is a time limitation on charge back. Proceed accordingly.

Give 350zforums a call one more time to resolve this latest probem. Give them a timeframe. Tell them this is their last chance.

I'm sure they gave you the wrong tracking number. Whether one was actually shipping, no one but they can say.

If it were me, I'd pursue the CC company and ensure the chargeback happened and cancel the order with the vendor.

No one should have to go through what you have endured.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

So he is trying to re-sell the exhaust you have now? DO NOT let go of that exhaust until your new one comes in and you check it out. Otherwise you've got nothing of his and he has everything of yours.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:12 AM
lowrider

I have talked directly with the Invidia USA Office in Southern California. They do not speak or understand good English very well. I spoke with the Manager of the place. Invidia makes a great exhaust, but they should employee someone who understands the native language of the country they are selling in. I would not fault Dave or Ryan for that. I'm sure they are doing their best, and this really is the first negative thread I've seen about them.

Again - Use The Telephone. That is the best way for direct contact. "E" Mails will only **** everyone off at this point.

Lou
Old 06-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, and they are sponsors on this site. shame on them for having such a long history of shzitty customer service. i know who i won't be buying from.
thanx for posting. i hope everything turns out. don't let go of that other exhaust til you have yours in hand.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:20 PM
jackwhale

Here are a couple of pictures of 'highest quality' bumpers.
I really liked the cheap wire screen which was attached by small nails hammered into the fiberglass. split the fiberglass layer. Also the size/shape of the openings in the bumper were different from the reflector...could not be made to fit.

After sending the pictures and going back and forth for two months or so, he told me that the manufacturer refused to agree that the bumper was substandard. He finally stopped responding at all. I had the feeling that he was a middle man who thought he would earn extra money selling car parts...no inventory at all.
Attached Thumbnails Help? and beware with this vendor...-bumper-001sm.jpg   Help? and beware with this vendor...-bumper-008sm.jpg  
Old 06-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Kaitain

Thanks for the heads up guys. I had them book marked as a source for some parts I'm buying. I have just deleted that book mark.

Everyone has difficulties, it's how you handle them that really matters. I'll pay an extra $25 for a part if I know the company will be there for me if something goes wrong. Too bad companies just don't understand that.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:43 PM
jmr0311

I have talked directly with the Invidia USA Office in Southern California. They do not speak or understand good English very well. I spoke with the Manager of the place. Invidia makes a great exhaust, but they should employee someone who understands the native language of the country they are selling in. I would not fault Dave or Ryan for that. I'm sure they are doing their best, and this really is the first negative thread I've seen about them.
Lou,
I was going to call them yesterday but they send me that copy of the e-mail I posted. When I saw that, then I realize that maybe everything is solved now but WOW I was wrong.

They send me another communication telling me that the tracking number was given to him by INVIDIA and he says that all the confusion is because of a clerical error on Invidia side. This statement is a surprise to me because I paid for a product that they told me, thay have 4 in stock and now he is telling me that 350zforums.org is dealing with *INVIDIA* so they can shipped the exhaust from there location.Why they didn't told me the truth from the beginning, I would it understand.

I had the feeling that he was a middle man who thought he would earn extra money selling car parts...no inventory at all.
jackwhale,

I'm starting to beleive that too. I think they are just one of those work from home type of sales job.

JJDBZ

Last edited by jmr0311; 06-11-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Z BOY

so why don't they reply to all this negative press? why don't they defend themselves? cuz they suck? cuz they are a bunch of liars? cuz we are on to them?
Old 06-11-2005, 07:59 PM
cloudy

Just start ordering from www.IntensePower.com for now on. Much better customer service. If you want a product that is not on their site, call and ask. Personally, i usually give a vendors a few tries before judging them. But ive seen countless threads on 350zforums.org. They have had their fair share of tries. Their customer service = *poop*
Old 06-11-2005, 09:11 PM
lowrider

When I bought mine, they also told me they had them in stock. It shipped from Southern California - Invidia's warehouse. They are a distributer for Invidia, and Invidia warehouses stuff for them. Not that uncommon. And yes, they should be monitoring this thread and responding

Lou
Old 06-11-2005, 11:45 PM
jmr0311

Maybe they stuff things for them but not the exhaust I ordered, because in the last communication I got they said this,
I was billed and shipped for your part so I am not worried about it
This sound to me that they just bought the exhaust and asked INVIDIA to send it to me straight from there warehouse. not that they were storing the exhaust for 350zforums.org

I definitely have another vendors in mind for my next purchase. I have a great experience with this vendor Calienteautomotive.com and he is going to be my first choice for my future purchases and he can get just about anything I may need.

JJDBZ
Old 06-11-2005, 11:47 PM
cloudy

I would go with intense.. but whatever floats ur boat. Intense can probably even get you the best deal.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:56 AM
donhuh

did you guys read my thread :
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....problem+vendor
305zforums.org was lying to me about shipping for 4weeks(they took my money and never care to ship my stuff.) and finally talk to dave on the phone(after few hundread phone call) and i was pissed and told him to find out what happen to my stuff. 20min later dave left message on my cell saying that they just shipping my stuff . and dave still didn't provide me tracking #. This is ****ing scam. I know I should use CC but paypal took my $750Us dollar directly from my bank account. **** im ****ing screw.~~~~~~~~~`
Old 06-12-2005, 09:13 AM
jackwhale

Does anyone actually know Dave? Who is he? Some have said that he is a 'nice guy'--Is this based upon his phone manners or do they actually know him? Is 350zforums.org a legitimae or just Dave putting together a website? How did he get to be a sponsor of this forum? Does my350z.com have any requirements for its sponsors? ebay at least has a clear feedback section that one can check before buying from someone.

I have an image of Dave as a guy holed up in his parents' garage with a computer, counting our money. Probably this isn't the first business scam he has run.

I gave up after a fruitless 6 months of trying to get my bumper. It was causing more aggravation than it was worth. I also realized that even if I could get him to send me another bumper, there was no guarantee that it would be any better, and I would be out even more money for shipping.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:42 AM
jackwhale

Dave079: Thanks for the link. I see that the feedback section is still a work in progress. I also noted that 350zforums was responding and explaining his business practices last month. He hasn't completely vanished.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:02 PM
350Zforums
Banned

I rely on Invidia to ship my products and I am sure it was a simple mistake on the TR#. I take full responsibility for the N1 being sent to you, it was an accident that I have apologized to you repeatedly. You obviously are upset and my words are not enough but I have fixed the situation and you are only out of the whole ordeal and extra week wait. I wish I had ordered it correctly but with the move I messed up. It will not happen again. David

on a side note it is impossible for me to read every thread on every Z site to "defend myself" you guys think if I dont respond to every obscure post hidden on MY350 I must be hiding out and running. That is far from the truth. We are making our own parts now and evolving the company into wholesale distribution of our own parts. I think if you saw the shear volume of sales we have and the fact that every one complaint there are 20+ happy ones that our track record is actually very good. Yes we drop ship 80% of our business, so we can keep the prices low for you!!! If I stocked it all you'd pay more all around and that wouldn't do anyone a favor. I wish you guys would see how much crap we deal with in parts and the fact we dont make the bumpers like jackwhale has, we dont stock 1 million in exhausts like invidia does but we are dealers for them. Ill continue to service the fine members of this board, I just wish people like Miranda would actually wait for the results of the problem to be addressed before running half cocked on the boards... if I never answered his problems or told him to get bent, then hell have at me... but he was answered on all issues and I admitted fault.

Last edited by 350Zforums; 06-12-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Help? and beware with this vendor...