2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight:

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight:

Sorry for the bad pics, all I had was my cell phone camera in a dimly lit parking lot.

Yeah, this complete dyck head parks HEAD OUT whereas I parked HEAD IN, so it's driver's door to driver's door. Mind you, I parked WELL within my space (it was a large space, not compact) and he parked completely over the line.

There was at least 4-6 feet of space on his passenger's side, but he leaves maybe 8 inches of space between the two driver's side doors as you can see from the picture.

No human being could have gotten out of his car without hitting my car.

And guess what, HE LEFT A DENT (****ing duh). I don't have a pic of the dent, but it is very minor. There is no paint chip or scratch from the dent, just a very slight dent. I almost wish the dent was a lot worse, because it's not even worth the trouble and downtime of taking something this minor in to a body shop. But this kind of thing pisses me off! He had ZERO REGARD for me or my car. I even had to get in my car by getting in the passenger side and lifting my legs over the center console.

The thing that REALLY got me is that he wasn't even supposed to be parked there. This is a UCLA parking lot, and a permit is required at all times. He did not have a permit. I called campus police and they sent parking enforcement. I found out that he is only getting ticketed for not having a permit, a measely $42 fine. I wanted to demand that he get towed, but that is just not campus policy for a first time parking infraction. I am so pissed... I feld like running up to my lab, getting some shears, and clipping off his valve stems. But two wrongs don't make a right... so I did the mature thing and just let him get away with a parking ticket alone.

Here is his license plate number: 4NEX645 in case the link goes dead.

You know how a lot of people mask their own license plate number when they post pics of their car? Well what exactly are you people scared of? Are you concerned that someone on the internet will figure out where you live, or get your phone number somehow?

Well, whatever you're scared of, I hope it happens to this guy right here.

Can anyone tell me how to get this guy's address or phone number from the license plate? Is it just a matter of going to the DMV and paying a fee to get a public record or something? Please tell me, I want to give this guy a piece of my mind.

I'm glad that the damage is minor, almost completely unnoticable. But still, this completely infuriates me. Why couldn't he take 15 seconds and repark??!

Peace
-Mike (doesn't want to get ****ed with again anytime in the near future)
Old 07-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Sensation350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it looks to me like he backed into the parking spot. Or were there empty spots behind it for him to pull up through?

That`s the problem, backing up into a parking spot is hard on its own, and just downright stupid when there`s a compact car right next to you

I`m sorry man
Old 07-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

He had plenty of space to back up. These parking spaces face a wall, there is nothing in front or behind them. There were no cars around me when I parked there. On his passenger side was about 4-6 feet of wide open space. Yes, obviously he backed into the spot, which just proves he can't park worth crap. But even a total idiot can repark, he just didn't have the time or decency.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:24 AM
imalazeeass

maybe there was a car that was on his passenger side b4 he got there that was parked very badly.. but still.. i dont understand why he had to BACK into the spot (if that was the case). You should've left a note on his car! Something like "learn how to park a**hole!"
Old 07-01-2005, 12:28 AM
tractng

Hey,

I hear you man. Happened to me a few times. I had to used my skinny body and kind of walk sideways in order to go in.

Last time there was a car sale at the credit union where I worked. All the cars were brought into the parking lot. The cars were parked reversed next to me with a few inches.

I was pissed.

You should have waited for this guy and give him ur two cents.

Btw, i have always tried to park as far as possible when I am at a public parking. But somehow there is an idiot that would pull next to me.

Tony

Last edited by tractng; 07-01-2005 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:29 AM
TiPIACE

why didnt u just key the f$%k out of his car and boot
Old 07-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

maybe there was a car that was on his passenger side b4 he got there that was parked very badly..
No..... no.............. no....................

you guys don't understand. This parking lot was very empty from the time I parked onward... if the space was even remotely tight, he could have found another parking spot maybe 10 feet away.

The parking spaces that we are both parked in in the picture are the "Blue" or premium spaces. I am only allowed to park there after 4:30pm, at which point the parking lot is pretty empty. Before that, I am not allowed to park there because the lot is too full. Understand? Trust me, there were hundreds of other spaces if he would've had trouble fitting in this one.
Again, complete laziness and irregard for other people's property. There is literally NO EXCUSE in this case.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:32 AM
VQ35DEV6

wow I just read all that .. well, people don't like to put their plates online for security reasons. They can post something and when the wrong people see it (cops), they can get in trouble, and their picture can come back to bite them in their own a$$(used as evidence). But personally, I don't see a reason of covering it up. Things could be photochopped, and anyone on the streets has access to your plates. And unless you have something worth stealing with the trouble of being tracked down by your plates, you shouldn't worry too much about it. And that guy is a DIICK!! I would have pulled his door handles, made the alarm go off, and waited for him to come on out. Some people these days are so inconsiderate. Unless he was drunk (he shouldn't be parking backwards), or maybe he had his girl in the car and didn't want to look stupid reparking. Well theres always a story, just don't stress over it, it could have been a lot worse, just forgive and forget. This ended up being a lot longer then I thought, maybe it's because I was drinking, blah. Hope things work out bro.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

I'm not going to vandalize him or anything, but I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.

Can't I get his info from the DMV with a license plate number and like $10?
Old 07-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Aloha350z

I used to carry a slip of paper with me, so that I could put it on the window of a car that was parked close to me (like you're pic). It read: "Thanks for parking so close to me. Next time leave a F***ing can opener so I can get my car out!"
Old 07-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Sensation350Z

Originally Posted by TiPIACE
why didnt u just key the f$%k out of his car and boot
That would make him no better than the ******* who made a microscopic dent.

I don`t think it`s the dent that bothered him as much as the lack of courtesy did.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
VQ35DEV6

If you respect cars, you shouldn't be able to key anyone. no matter how much of an a$$ they are. I sure in hell wouldn't want anyone keying my car. That's how I see it.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:46 AM
the7ferret

my question is how the hell did he manage to get out?

Contact the DMV get his info and then send him or his ins. a bill to fix it.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Chambers

If i was really really pist, Like if i already had a bad day, I'd give him a dent.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:47 AM
cloudy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems he did it on purpose... In that case i could careless if i keyed the **** out of em...
Old 07-01-2005, 12:48 AM
cloudy

/mexican voice: Or you could just be true gangsta and slit his tires fooo.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Dude vandalism is just wrong... I would never key someone's car just because they were a dyck. Of course, if you are going to key a car, never use your own key. Some kid at my high school went around keying a few cars and they proved it was him because there were paint curls stuck to his house key and in his pocket.

I'm not condoning this, but if you were to "key" another car, you could just use a dime or something which you can quickly drop on the ground ...effectively making it a lot harder to prove that it was you (unless someone was sitting there watching you).
Old 07-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Originally Posted by the7ferret
my question is how the hell did he manage to get out?

Contact the DMV get his info and then send him or his ins. a bill to fix it.
I could see where his/her *** slid across my paint, brushing the dust aside. No scratches though, and the dent is so minor that I wouldn't take it to a body shop to get fixed even if it were free.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:52 AM
cloudy

2 wrongs dont make a right, i agree. But revenge is o so sweet.
But then again, karma can be worse then anything you could ever do to him.

I think you should of just gone into Hulk mode and picked up his car and moved it yourself.
HULKK ANGRRRRY
Old 07-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Originally Posted by cloudy
2 wrongs dont make a right, i agree. But revenge is o so sweet.
But then again, karma can be worse then anything you could ever do to him.

I think you should of just gone into Hulk mode and picked up his car and moved it yourself.
HULKK ANGRRRRY
I was SO PISSED at first, I literally almost went up 5 flights of stairs up to my research laboratory to get some tools and **** up his car. But I decided to be a man about it and just call parking enforcement.

I wish that he had come back to see his sorry a$$ getting a ticket, then I could've bytched him out along with the parking enforcement guy (who was totally on my side, he was like "I can't believe that ****er would do that when you have a brand new car right there!! He probably didn't want to get dinged on his passenger's side..." etc. etc.

Quick Reply: Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight: