Sponsored by:

Your favorite stare ;)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 02:48 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SekZee
how do you know its a BF? what if its a brother and he really doesnt care?

yeah i tend to think a lot of our views are a little self centered

Who knows what's going on in that other car. Maybe the girl is just looking out her window and the guy is just driving. Don't you ever stare out the window sometimes and think/space off when you're a passenger?

The logic is always "everyone is looking at my car and thinking things about it" when really that's not what's happening as much as you may wish it. Maybe if you live in a small town and no one there has ever seen a sports car before, but not in any sort of big city.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Dream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the look of the Z, so I stare whenever I see one. My brother's sleek and sporty Crown Victoria (Smog Brown) gets all kinds of attention, including "WASH YOUR CAR, LOSER" and some punk who keyed it the other day.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:50 PM
fg3

In Cincinnati I can go 1-2 days without seeing another Z. The most I've ever seen in a day is 3 or so. I'd say 50% of the days I see 0, 40% I see 1 and 10% I'll see > 1.

People do look - esp. when filling up. I love to start it up and pull away after I catch them looking b/c I know they're listening too. On the highway if I see a dude looking I get on it and pull away.

FG3
Old 07-15-2005, 03:51 PM
CAN0802

I'm in San Diego and I still get the looks in the car. The difference is that in this town, if you want people to look, hardtops don't fit the bill, nor do many of the silver or black verts. Bright colored topless cars get the looks. I still like driving downtown just to show off from time to time, and yes, my car is still as I bought it, with only a billet grille.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by SekZee
how do you know its a BF? what if its a brother and he really doesnt care?
I dont know. I was trying to "paint a picture" for you guys. If he doesn't care then he doesnt care, so what?
Old 07-15-2005, 03:54 PM
DBZCat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nitrouz
I dont know. I was trying to "paint a picture" for you guys. If he doesn't care then he doesnt care, so what?
eh, i Know what you are saying!!! they are just giving you a hard time... lol. of course. I would be looking at the car... not you! but that is just me! unless you look better than the car... and with the pics I've seen of your car... it would be hard..
Old 07-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by DBZCat
eh, i Know what you are saying!!! they are just giving you a hard time... lol. of course. I would be looking at the car... not you! but that is just me! unless you look better than the car... and with the pics I've seen of your car... it would be hard..
ouch...but it's all good lol.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:57 PM
DBZCat

but you could always prove me wrong, with some pics of you in your car and see which I notice first! LOL
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Hella

ladies first
Old 07-15-2005, 04:12 PM
ZlleH

The 3fiddyZ is so rare here in my City that I see more porsches then I see the Z . I have a lemans Sunset Touring and man does it get stares/comments/jaw drops/gf staring while bf ignores/etc.

But getting back on topic, one of the best stares was when I was rounding a corner and a father in a mini van dropped his jaw... then I notice his wife dropped her jaw too, then I notice in the back, the kids had their jaw dropped too, all four had their jaw dropped and their heads was following my car as it made the turn. now that was Memorable. Second best stare is when you drive in the dealership and even though there are 3fiddyZs out in their lot, they still stare at you drive by their window. (none of the dealership in my city has a Lemans Sunset on their lots)

The best comment I have had was at a resturant, the waitress saw me get out of the car and when I came inside, she went a little immature crazy. She made comments like Your car is the sexiest car I've seen, she called all her friends over and showed them the car, she kept on making compliements to the point where I was getting too embarressed. She asked me if she payed for my meal, that I would give her a ride. I laughed it off and thought she was kidding. Now I kinda wished I took her more seriously

BTW: my friend tried to talk me out of the Lemans sunset and told me to get the silver. After they saw how much attention the colour got, they told me I made the right decision.

Last edited by ZlleH; 07-15-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:42 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Hi,

I brought my Z over to the South Korea, where I live now. In Korea there are only about 30 Zs in the entire country. This is because Nissan decided to sell Infiniti in Korea and not Nissan cars. So, I get the exotic car treatment wherever I go.. I've been here for 7 months and haven't spotted another Z yet!! I'm starting to see many G35s though... What can I say... I picked the right car...
Old 07-15-2005, 04:42 PM
dashboard

Originally Posted by nitrouz
I like when a hottie in a passenger seat stares and smiles while her bf driving would be trying to pretend he doesnt see anything. LOL

got same experience many times....