Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

The Z is ruined...

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Built2shredZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think everyone has done something stupid one time or another... For me it was my new 1990 Honda Accord just got new suspensin and rims and tires and took a friend out to show him how ""awesome it handled"" needless to say i went around the corner to fast hit some sand in the road and took out my neighbors mailbox.... $800 to fix my hood... I got lucky tho in once sense becuase i slid right up his driveway, if that driveway was not there i would of hit the 6" curb and probably flipped my car.. Since then I've never lost control of my car.... I Learned my lesson...
Old 08-16-2005, 11:42 AM
ZZ33bOI

do you have PARTS that still works that you wanna SELL?? PM me
Old 08-16-2005, 11:49 AM
CZredZ

Vultures, the world is full of Vultures!
Old 09-03-2005, 08:26 AM
zweetredline

Sorry guys... it took a while but I now have the pics... hope they work. I was told that the car is totaled. They didnt even put the car on the lift yet and the car had $22,000 of damage (not including suspension)... I hope to sell the volks soon... Im not sure if im getting another Z but Im pretty sure Im not... we'll see
Attached Thumbnails The Z is ruined...-mvc-002s.jpg   The Z is ruined...-mvc-003s.jpg   The Z is ruined...-mvc-004s.jpg   The Z is ruined...-mvc-005s.jpg   The Z is ruined...-mvc-007s.jpg  

Old 09-03-2005, 08:29 AM
rabbid

Another of example of people who buy things just because they can when they don't deserve to. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should!!
Old 09-03-2005, 08:34 AM
zweetredline

ill ignore that... if youre gonna criticize, keep it constructive... ive earned everything on this Z. it's difficult to purchase parts (let alone, expensive parts) for a car when college is my number one priority. yes, what I did was stupid and I have learned my lesson...

I took the corner too hard for the conditions... If the corner had been flat, I would have took it like a charm, but it wasnt... there was a large dip in the corner which broke the back tires loose. The bottom line is I shouldnt have been driving like that... but Im happy Im here today to tell the story...

Again Im thinking about selling my volks... they are 100% brand new, never installed, with tags still attached, in original volk packaging. The tires are also 100% brand new, not mounted onto the rims, with stickers still on tire. I will create a new thread when Im ready to part them out....

Last edited by zweetredline; 09-03-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:53 AM
ZinFla

hey what thats not totalled should buff right out. lol just trying to lighten the mood.

wow man that sux good thing your ok bc that car looks ****ed up to hell and back. heh i woulda thought you woulda known it was totalled was the only thing bc if it wasnt i wouldnt even want it. that kinda damage would never go back to normal. get a super black. : -)
Old 09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Navygold

A spin around the block? What block is that...the Nureburgring? Geez...how fast were you going?
Old 09-03-2005, 09:26 AM
rabbid

Originally Posted by zweetredline
ill ignore that... if youre gonna criticize, keep it constructive... ive earned everything on this Z. it's difficult to purchase parts (let alone, expensive parts) for a car when college is my number one priority. yes, what I did was stupid and I have learned my lesson...

I took the corner too hard for the conditions... If the corner had been flat, I would have took it like a charm, but it wasnt... there was a large dip in the corner which broke the back tires loose. The bottom line is I shouldnt have been driving like that... but Im happy Im here today to tell the story...

Again Im thinking about selling my volks... they are 100% brand new, never installed, with tags still attached, in original volk packaging. The tires are also 100% brand new, not mounted onto the rims, with stickers still on tire. I will create a new thread when Im ready to part them out....

Didn't say you didn't earn your ride did I!!!! But here it is totalled why cause you could but should you have well I rest my case!!
Old 09-03-2005, 09:41 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I’m sorry about your loss, but grateful that neither you, the passenger or bystanders were hurt. Each of us has or will learn about “keeping the vehicle under control.” Unfortunately, that lesson can be expensive.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Zcool

First, let me say I'm glad no one was injured in what was a not too bright move on your part. The only thing dumber than that was posting the story on a forum so you could be subjected to all sorts of ridicule.

Good luck in restoring your Z and your self respect.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:21 AM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you cry? I would have... Sorry to hear that man.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Z'd Up

yah, be very thankful you both walk out of that one. that must have been some serious wreck. Hope things turn for the better (ride situation)
Old 09-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Risk

Originally Posted by Navygold
A spin around the block? What block is that...the Nureburgring? Geez...how fast were you going?
+1
Old 09-03-2005, 10:50 AM
35OcraZy

man, im glad to hear your ok but atleast you still got your volks. Good thing it wasn't on your Z before you wrecked it. that would suck even worst! ouchh, but good luck
Old 09-03-2005, 10:59 AM
KingOfV6

look man it seems evey guy wrecks cars, god knows i know a lot of people who have. at least you dont have a history or wrecking cars and you are A-ok, take your mind off the car. screw the car, cars are are replaceable and refundable, humans are not.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Jetpilot718

Sorry to hear/see. Hope everything works out in the end.. such a shame she had to go like that. But, coulda been worse, some broad on her phone in an SUV coulda hit ya.. I'd probably be more pissed about that. Anyways, lesson learned.. get the money from your insurance company.. bout time you make them do what they've been payed for all these years - get you a new car to forget about the old one!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Anomaly460

Originally Posted by Navygold
+2 Thats alot of damage to be done just driving around the block. But NOONE has the right to come on here and call you stupid..We have all pushed our cars hard at some point in time or another...thats what owning a sports car is about. You just have to pick and choose your spots. Just thank god you walked away from it.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

Dang that ain't gonna buff out.

I'd pull one of the badges off as a reminder that you could be dead or worse you could have killed someone else. Hopefully you've learned a lesson else you'll repeat this until you do.

Sad.

You may have a dozen cars but last time I checked only one life.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:16 PM
KShep

It happens to the best...it can happen to the rest. Glad your OK...

Quick Reply: The Z is ruined...