Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Electricchild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont get that lol
Old 08-23-2005, 02:02 PM
LIdrew

Yeah, There are some ignorant fools on here. I think I'm going to sell my Z because of it Anyway, If you couldn't read the thread in Spanish, then you shouldn't come in. Alot of Mexicans, El Salvadorans and other native Spanish speakers are new to the US and have not yet had time or opportunity to master English, much like your Grandmothers or great grandfathers who came over from foreign speaking countries. I wouldn't imagine you'd dish your nice old grandmother some smack for not speaking English so well. Would you? Foreigners made America. Every one of us is a Foreigner (except any Native Americans) I admit it would make life easier if we all spoke English....or learned Spanish like my white a$$ did. I know alot of Foreigners who speak MULTIPLE languages(English is usually top of the list) How many languages do you speak?
Old 08-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like VODKA !!!
Old 08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
barthelb
Master

nein, sprich wie du willst
Originally Posted by Tribal Dragon
Wenn ich Spanischen sprechen wollte, würde ich nach Mexiko umziehen.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
barthelb
Master

Some people are very close to getting banned. I am not Hispanic or Mexican. However, lots of my friends are because they have not lost what a "lot" (notice i didn't say all) of americans have. Patrioticsm, education, and the drive to work hard and support thier families, community, and cities they live in. It disgusts me to see what some people would say. Sure there are mexicans that drive with no insurance, just like everyone else. Show some RESPECT AND MATURITY!!! Latinos, Asian, and every other race all have their good and bad people. Do you live in a "*#(# closet!!!! I chose to embrace other races rather than cast stereotypical comments or false facts about them. You'd be suprised (obviously) what other races have to offer and what they are all about. If you cant understand Spanish then why don't you learn it! For those that are just and fair, I applaud you. Funny thing is if you can't find jobs because your young, the Military is always hiring, why don't you defend your country that is getting "(over populated)". Oh know we see... most wont. Respect people for who they are Dammit!
Old 08-23-2005, 03:48 PM
track brembo

Originally Posted by medic165
TRACK BREMBO, There is nothing wrong if you don't speak english, but you cannot expect to get answers here, amigo. Everybody wants to know what you need, because everyone benefits of somebody's problems or concerns. Not trying to be a dick about it, but i'm sure you can do a search on google about "problemo mi burrito 3fityz" or something.
I speak english you mofou. Imbecil cabron
Old 08-23-2005, 04:41 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by barthelb
Some people are very close to getting banned.
As a moderator, I'll second this. This thread needs to stop. Not only is it VERY VERY VERY off topic, but many of you have posted offensively and the Terms Of Use which every last one of you agreed to (whether you actually read it or not) states that racism, flaming, inciting arguments are NOT permitted. Additionally, it does NOT say that English is the official or only permitted language of the forum. This is a multi-national forum, and while the majority here may speak English, there are many cultures and languages represented by our members. The fact that one guy (whom speaks english as you can see above) decided to post in Spanish is of no concern to you. If you don't speak Spanish, don't post. Period. Stop this thread now, or find something Z-ish to say within it.

You've been warned.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:58 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I love my Z..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

....Who else loves it?
Old 08-23-2005, 06:33 PM
guerojo

Thanks Mods. I am Mexican as well one of our Mods 350zspeedracer. I dont mind the good Mexican jokes. What I dont understand, is the need to come in and start bashing the Mexican people. I guess in the understanding of things. I always figured Karma will catch up to you.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:47 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by guerojo
Thanks Mods. I am Mexican as well one of our Mods 350zspeedracer. I dont mind the good Mexican jokes. What I dont understand, is the need to come in and start bashing the Mexican people. I guess in the understanding of things. I always figured Karma will catch up to you.

Absolutely. While I stand by my earlier post, I won't pretend to understand the motivation to post in Spanish when A) It was supposedly (I don't speak Spanish so I don't know) a generic Z-related question, B) the OP speaks english, and C) The OP knows that 99.99% of members here use english to communicate on this forum. My initial reaction when I read the OP was simply "why was that necessary?" Again, not implying that I don't fully support the right to do so, just trying to understand the thought process. Maybe you guys can help educate me.

I'm not multi-lingual, so I don't understand the decision to use one language or the other, but it would seem logical that to receive the broadest spectrum of answers, you'd want to communicate to the largest number of people possible, and to do that here, you would use English. These are just my thoughts, and like I said, I fully defend the right of people here to use whatever language they choose because the internet is a global community, I just wish I understood the thought process better.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MASTERPLAU
thats some funny stuff SKAR 718...

L.A. will be about 70% latino next year. Spanish is the second most spoken language. If you travel outside the U.S. its amazing to see or hear that alot of people speak 2 or more languages. I got a thing for the latinas...
I did not mean to offend anyone... Yah I agree about L.A. and the latinos but I would imagine AZ TX and NM may be the same also. I speak fluently in spanish however I do not read or write it very well I would say 3 out of 10. I guess speaking writing and reading at home in english all my life kept me from learning the spanish language.

Oh watch those latinas they are DRAMA...LOL
Old 08-23-2005, 09:24 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skar 718
Oh watch those latinas they are DRAMA...LOL
You aint kidding! Look out for those Central American's they speak their mind...take it from me I will be marrying one this September! ....but damn they so fine and FREAKY!
Old 08-23-2005, 10:04 PM
bamyi

Its great that we can post in different language, what if someone in another country buys a Z, have questions and doesn't speak English? Just read the owner's manual over and over again?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:20 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by track brembo
I speak english you mofou. Imbecil cabron
I'm just curious TrackBrembo. If you can speak English, why would you post in Spanish to a forum where people predominently speak English? I'm Latino as well. I live in Texas and I understand Spanish pretty good(better than what I speak or write it). It doesn't make sense to me to post in a language that not everyone can understand. I'm not trying to pick on you, as others have clearly done, just trying to understand the logic behind it. My grandfather always told me to never speak another language around a group of people that could not understand you. Even if there is only one person in the group that could not understand you. To him, it was considered rude.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by vo7848
My grandfather always told me to never speak another language around a group of people that could not understand you. Even if there is only one person in the group that could not understand you. To him, it was considered rude.
I was raised with the same lesson.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:33 AM
barthelb
Master

That is a good lesson.... I could see how people would feel embarrassed or feel that they are being **** talked.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:39 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by barthelb
That is a good lesson.... I could see how people would feel embarrassed or feel that they are being **** talked.
I've been in situations were others have spoken a different language around me. A prime example is when you tell a customer or someone you are rendering service to, something in English. Then they turn around and speak to whom ever there with, in another language. All you can really wonder is, "What are they saying? Are they talking bad about me?" I undersand that sometimes people want to say things privately to others whom they trust, I just believe it's bad etiquette to do this infront of the company of others.
-VO doesn't mean to stray from the topic-

Last edited by VO...; 08-24-2005 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:09 PM
InItIaLD

soy mexicano

Tengo un redline 350z touring 6 velocidades
Borla True Dual Exhaust
SPL intake Tube
JWT popcharger
Varis Cold air carbon fiber duct

planes del futuro: Kinetix SSV mani, Borla headers, TS reflash

quiere ahorrar un poco para comprarme unos 19'' Volk Sf challenge
y pintar my ala de nismo, comprarle el kit V1 de veilside en fibra de carbon
Old 08-24-2005, 05:11 PM
InItIaLD

who cares if someone is talking about you?.. is it gonna totally ruin your day?.. dont be a fukin pansy ya know?.. alot of people just dont understand.. if you speak spanish and you are going to be talking to someone who also speaks spanish.. speaking english to them and not using your native language is disrespectful kinda, im sure its the same for other cultures, you as americans and unilanguals wont understand until you live elsewhere, and learn a 2nd language..anyway.. people can do what they want.. dont like it? go live in cuba

as far as this thread goes.. if you dont speak spanish dont post.. there is no thought process to understand here..

yes this did make me mad and im too tired to reread what i typed so sorry if i came off too aggressive.. i love you guys

Last edited by InItIaLD; 08-24-2005 at 05:18 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Timmy_boy188

Liberation for Iraq, spanish lessons for the rest of us

Quick Reply: LATINOS Nesecito Respuestas