Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

LATINOS Nesecito Respuestas

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 06:16 PM
2003z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyways, to get on topic, there are 2 guys on here with highly modified Z's in PR, brothers, if I recall correctly. Unfortunately, I can't remember their names and they haven't been around much lately.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:34 PM
guerojo

Originally Posted by kcobean
Absolutely. While I stand by my earlier post, I won't pretend to understand the motivation to post in Spanish when A) It was supposedly (I don't speak Spanish so I don't know) a generic Z-related question, B) the OP speaks english, and C) The OP knows that 99.99% of members here use english to communicate on this forum. My initial reaction when I read the OP was simply "why was that necessary?" Again, not implying that I don't fully support the right to do so, just trying to understand the thought process. Maybe you guys can help educate me.

I'm not multi-lingual, so I don't understand the decision to use one language or the other, but it would seem logical that to receive the broadest spectrum of answers, you'd want to communicate to the largest number of people possible, and to do that here, you would use English. These are just my thoughts, and like I said, I fully defend the right of people here to use whatever language they choose because the internet is a global community, I just wish I understood the thought process better.
I guess I will give it a shot on helping without offending. Last time I checked this is the World Wide Web. So be ready to take all sorts of people here. Im sure the guy, but I might be mistaken, not knowing any english, could have gone to the forum he recognized and posted on 350Z forum. He could have gone out on a limb and posted up something in his native tongue in hopes of finding some spanish speaking people that might help him. There are quite a few hispanic and spanish speaking people on this forum. Instead, people who had no need to post in spanish set topic went ahead and made fun. I couldnt imagine the same person posting on the variances of wheel size to speed proportion and posting something stupid.
Like I said earlier in this thread it is just amazing to me the racism that still flows in our present time.
On a different note. I could not find any information on 350Z's and modding them in spanish. There it is for all its worth.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My father once told me the racism he experienced in nam was thrown out the window once that first bullet hissed by his head. After being in combat with the only other BROTHERS wearing a american flag they came together as one as a nation fighting to survive.....I think then you relize we are all the same and bleed the same color.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:11 PM
medic165

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i never thought this was gonna be taken so seriously......i did apologize to all of you guys, regarding the burrito search, but i never said anything about Mexicans at all and i know this is a very sensitive issue here. So please stop saying people here don't like Mexicans or whatever, because we are all here for our 350z's period. However, after doing some research, TRACK BREMBO does in fact types english, poorly though (don't know if he can speak it) and let me guys tell you, He is FULL OF S#$%, why you may wonder? Take a look and decide for yourself. Below you will find a list of his comments;

8-19-05 " i pay $1,000.00 every month full cover" ( wow, awfully expensive)

8-20-05 ''mine have the same problem and i fix it adjusting the rear torsion bar" (hmm.... i thought you just got the car on your birthday on june 20 2005, and already having these problems????)

8-20-05 "i am 16 my birthday was in june 20 1989" ( ok, so you are young)

and his last comment, " i just got a 350z track and $300.00 what should i do"?" ( wait i thought you were 16 years old and pay one thousand dollars per month for insurance and you just got $300?.......BS.)

I think the guy is just having fun with all of us, just trying to start arguments and long threads, my 00.2c. You decide.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Timmy_boy188

oh yea, did I mention they lie too? HAHAHA
Old 08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
InItIaLD

Originally Posted by Timmy_boy188
oh yea, did I mention they lie too? HAHAHA

i need your arizona address full name and number and when you'll be home sleeping. idiot

he might not have expressed himself right. his english does look choppy, i mean my monthly payments are 730 and i pay 580 a month for full cov.. im young and ive had a crappy record. so its not very far off for me.. however say he IS full of ****. that has nothing to do with this thread.. i was actually happy to see it. didnt know there were latinos here.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Timmy_boy188

[QUOTE=InItIaLD] i need your arizona address full name and number and when you'll be home sleeping. idiot

I would but identity theft runs crazy these days, and why sleeping, to much of a girl to find me when im awake?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:43 PM
medic165

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=InItIaLD] i need your arizona address full name and number and when you'll be home sleeping. idiot

common you guys relax, this all started for this BS track brembo guy.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:32 AM
guerojo

This whole deal went way past TRACK BREMBO and his comment..Ahhhhh forget it. Im tired of this.