2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Beware: turbo350

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 07:50 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware: turbo350

This guy is still around trying to screw someone on this board...
He sent me a pm that he is selling his vortech not realizing that I've already attempted to buy the kit from him a few weeks ago. When I asked him to do escrow, he had too many excuses, dramas, and different stories. Then I read this thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132588

He is just too shady... Seems like this guy has unlimited number of vortech s/c.... Turbo350, if you read this "BRO" quit trying to scam people on this board.

Here is his PM:
Hey bro I have a vortech supercharger for sale polished brand new, recieved it as a gift asking 3500.00..let me kno
w asap

Last edited by leeboyNY; 08-27-2005 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of rockerfeller gift is a supercharger... roflmao

lol if i get a supercharger for my birthday i would be like just gimme the money... i'll drink, smoke, **** whatever i want.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Fletch69z

Damn, thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:19 PM
egsmachine

whats his username?

turbo350, i got it off the thread you linked.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:38 PM
10secapsttz
Banned

Recieved pm from him today..What a clown..

Re: Wide body...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man still have this kit for sale, if you have second thoughts bc of the threads, I will give you all my info all my addresses, even my license number, I need to get rid of this kit and this car asap

Let me know thanks
Old 08-27-2005, 05:42 PM
10secapsttz
Banned

Oh,

He is also at it over here..

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=31713
Old 08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For what it's worth (and I don't stick my neck out for many people), I have conversed at length with this person via IM, and he is legit. I know some of his posts and PM's may seem a tad far fetched, but he's a good guy who just needs to sell his stuff. He's got an interesting history, and he's understandably gun-shy about shipping product prior to receiving money based on that history, which is why he's having a hard time selling his mods. Until you've been ripped off by him, it's not nice to post up here that he's trying to rip people off. Just a thought.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Turbo350

Damn whats up with yall?? Did I SCAM ANYBODY?? I just dont want to get screwed, please somebody locally come down here...and 10sec Im a clown??? Why bc Im trying to sell my stuff?? Give me a break damn all I was doing is ell my stuff and yall blow up on me?? thanks for ruining my rep and making me look like a fraud...

Dalla
Old 08-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Turbo350

So what Im on 350zmotoring.com, is that a problem??? Yall ruined my rep here made me look like a scammer and I went to another forum try to sell and what does that mean to you??? Is it offending you??? Get a damn life

Dalla
Old 08-27-2005, 08:10 PM
drsifu

what the hell????

i thought I was gonna buy the kit...why r u PMing other memers offering a kit that you told me was sold?

r u taking offers until you get payment?

please help me understand what is going on...
Old 08-27-2005, 08:54 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kcobean, thank you for your input, but turbo350, you obviously do not understand the nature of the online transactions, thus making everyone unable to trust you. As you said, yes you haven't scammed anyone yet, but based on what you've been feeding us (must go out of country, sneaked into g/f's house to take the s/c, no phone number, don't have to go out of country anymore, already sold s/c, etc, etc) we CANNOT trust you! So if you are indeed legit, I think it would be better off for you to sell it locally.

You gave yourself a bad rep bro.

Originally Posted by kcobean
For what it's worth (and I don't stick my neck out for many people), I have conversed at length with this person via IM, and he is legit. I know some of his posts and PM's may seem a tad far fetched, but he's a good guy who just needs to sell his stuff. He's got an interesting history, and he's understandably gun-shy about shipping product prior to receiving money based on that history, which is why he's having a hard time selling his mods. Until you've been ripped off by him, it's not nice to post up here that he's trying to rip people off. Just a thought.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:34 AM
10secapsttz
Banned

OK then , YOu send him the money on our behalf, and well but the stuff from YOu when and if it arrives..I got scetched when he told me the TOP SECRET widebody kit comes in "one big box" via UPS, when I personally know it ships in 8 seperate boxes via freight service...
Im sure the guy may be legit, but his gangsta like posts with "yall,blowing up my spot,ect" in conjunction with him contacting several people via pm's with several different stories just makes him look bad.
I truely do appologize to you Turbo350/Dalla if I offended you and if you are legit, however you must understand the sceptical nature of members of this forum and people in General. I myself an a police officer by trade and I know when something just doesnt seem right.After speaking to you on the phone, something,(and I can not place my finger on it) just told me "something" does not seem right. Sorry if I am pre-judging you incorectly, you very well may be a good guy and legit,but I usally follow my first instincts. Your story also made it much more complicated and hard for people to swallow, the whole leaving the country,girl friends phone number, Ect..
My advice to you,if you are a legit dude, is sell the car with the body kit on it on your own on Ebay,it might have more appeal to someone and look more legit to people. If the car is worth say $27,000 and the body kit cost you $10,000 when it was done, ask $35,000 for the car as is...I would buy it like that, instead of going through the hassle of removing the kit,returning to stock,ect..You may actually get more money as a whole for the car.Just a thought, and good luck..
Old 08-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Turbo350

No bro honestly I did recieve it in onebig Box, I was trying to show my original thread back in oct/nov when I was trying to get rid of the bodykit brand new, it was one HUGE box with all the parts in it and hundreds of TS flyers in there, and about my "gangsta" talk its a southern thing bro, I do accept your apology man

Like I said I just didnt like how things got all twisted, and those events are true that took place..anyways thanks for the ebay tip thing...now I have to go get ready for the storm...lol who knows I might not even have the Z anymore after this hurricane hits

Dalla
Old 08-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Turbo350

Found some of the pix I took when I first had the kit, sorry for the bad pix but you can make out of it..heres the link

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18407
Old 08-28-2005, 08:47 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Why is there always problems with you trying to sell this?

Last edited by zand02max; 08-28-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:09 AM
EM-EFER

Give me 10% PayPal and I ll sell both for you in about a week or less
Old 08-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Turbo350

Dude that was not me on ebay, I never posted the kit on ebay last year...I dont suck at selling
Old 08-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Turbo350

You know what im done with this thread, Im not about to get bashed and name called when yall dont know what yall talking about im done here.enjoy

Dalla
Old 08-28-2005, 01:48 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 10secapsttz
OK then , YOu send him the money on our behalf, and well but the stuff from YOu when and if it arrives

At what point in my post did I challenge you or **** you off? Nothing I said warranted this smart-*** response. I merely stated that I've spent a fair amount of time talking w/ Dalla, and while he may have made things difficult for himself, he's not a scammer. Additionally, I never told YOU to trust him OR send him your money. I told you that *I* do, but I am not in the market for anything he's selling.

Next time, keep your attitude to yourself, and hope that you never need me to back up your character should you be unfairly labeled a thief.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:51 PM
10secapsttz
Banned

At what point in my post did I challenge you or **** you off? Nothing I said warranted this smart-*** response. I merely stated that I've spent a fair amount of time talking w/ Dalla, and while he may have made things difficult for himself, he's not a scammer. Additionally, I never told YOU to trust him OR send him your money. I told you that *I* do, but I am not in the market for anything he's selling.

Next time, keep your attitude to yourself, and hope that you never need me to back up your character should you be unfairly labeled a thief.
Why are you being so hostile? I would expect a bit more professionalism from a moderator..

Quick Reply: Beware: turbo350