2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350zonlinestore

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 06:20 AM
prescience

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350zonlinestore

Hi,

Based across the water in UK, got some stuff on order from 350zonlinestore.com but websites been down for a spell. Anyone know if any problems with Bryan and co.

Preciate it.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:30 AM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by prescience
Hi,

Based across the water in UK, got some stuff on order from 350zonlinestore.com but websites been down for a spell. Anyone know if any problems with Bryan and co.

Preciate it.
Seem to be ok people. I bought my rims from Bryan. Whatever you do, dont hold your breath on aproximate ship time if you are waiting for a part to come in. Its all a big guess when they will send your stuff if they dont have them thmselve yet. Mine were a month and half later than originally was supoose to arrive. Also, If you order a rim and tire package, be sure to take them to get balanced yourself. Mine were sent balanced, just wasnt balance on the right side. hahah Every wheel weight was put on the exact opposite side that they needed to be on and they used 2x the amount of the weight neccesary. my car wobbled like crap when I first put my rims on, after I had it rebalanced, like butter. BEN
Old 08-29-2005, 10:50 AM
prescience

Thanks for the advice - website is odd ATM:
If you type in http://www.350zonlinestore.com it doesn’t work but

If you type in http://350zonlinestore.com (i.e. simply omitting the www) it works fine!!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:20 AM
bstansbu

Thanks for the advice - website is odd ATM:
If you type in http://www.350zonlinestore.com it doesn’t work but

If you type in http://350zonlinestore.com (i.e. simply omitting the www) it works fine!!
Must be your browser or service provider or something on your comp. Both those adresses work fine for me. Just tried it. What did your order from them anyways? BEN
Old 08-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Zexy

Well coming up with an approximate ETA for parts from Japan is not something they can accurately come up with you know.. They try their best but you HAVE to be patient which seems most people don't have. Ahem....^

I agree with balancing issues though. I have PMed Bryan about it before because i have received my wheels from around the same area /= same distributor? The balancing was crap. Had to go to a shop to get them rebalanced. There were also other members with balancing issues with the rim/tire packages. Rebalancing isn't alot of time and money anyways so it was not a big deal whatsoever.

Bryan seems like a good seller though, you will get your stuff!

Last edited by Zexy; 08-29-2005 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:37 PM
babbagandu

Hi,

Preciate it.
350zonlinestore is a british website???????
Old 08-29-2005, 03:42 PM
bstansbu

Originally Posted by Zexy
Well coming up with an approximate ETA for parts from Japan is not something they can accurately come up with you know.. They try their best but you HAVE to be patient which seems most people don't have. Ahem....^

I agree with balancing issues though. I have PMed Bryan about it before because i have received my wheels from around the same area /= same distributor? The balancing was crap. Had to go to a shop to get them rebalanced. There were also other members with balancing issues with the rim/tire packages. Rebalancing isn't alot of time and money anyways so it was not a big deal whatsoever.

Bryan seems like a good seller though, you will get your stuff!
Yeah, I understand what you mean, you cant put an exact date on parts coming from Japan, but that just sums up my small little quirk I had with my purchase. This was my first ever purchase of a part beeing sent from overseas. If you dont know for sure when a part will be delivered, then frikin tell me you have no idea and it could be anywhere from 1-4 months. That, I could live with. But I was given specific dates and gps coordinants of my container on the slow boat from Japan, well not really, lol But overall Im a happy customer. god knows, Bryan was prob happy once I got my rims so he wouldnt have me calling him once a week for 2 months. Did I forget to mention that after 3 months of waiting, My rear rim was recieved with a small knick on the lip. Apparently happened in shipping???? Sure it did. BEN
Old 08-30-2005, 06:43 AM
prescience

Hey,

Just the website issue guys. No problems with the service at all.

For the record, I have a Vortech S/C kit and ARC Oil Pan currently on order.

Then after some Volks SF Challenge 19s.

Cheers
Old 08-30-2005, 08:07 AM
King Tut

Originally Posted by babbagandu
350zonlinestore is a british website???????
No the guy posting is from accross the pond.