Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

any good or bad experience with intensemotorsport or hopupracing.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 05:14 PM
patan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they told me they have the rsr spring,injen cai and testpipes are in stock, but the dc header and injen ses it will takes few days to arived to them.
but this is the store that gives me more security....remember i`m from south america so it is more dificult to me to solve problems because the products dosent arrive late.so i prefer to pay a few bucks more but be sure on were i shop
Old 09-02-2005, 07:42 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by patan
i have send a lot of email to this two stores and i have no answer get,so i`m afraid to buy and never have my products on time.i have read that one member of this forum buy to intense motorsports and he didnt have any answer untill a month later, the only thing they do fast was to take out the money from the credit card.
so i will apreciate any sugestions or coments from yours experience.thanks
Hello,

This is Darren, the Sales Manager at Intense. I apologize if we have not been replying to your emails. We are not a company that likes to make excuses, and since I am the Sales Manager here, I take full credit for this. Until about 2 months ago, I alone replied to every type of email that came in, as we only had one email address. This included sales questions, international inquries, order status, issues of any type, etc. A couple of months ago we decided to add additional email addresses to better organize the type of inquiries:

http://www.intensepower.com/info.html

Since then, we have been able to field the majority of all the emails that come in. Right now we are replying to about 90% of our emails, which equates to anywhere between 20-50 a day. I'm not going to tell you that 100% of all emails get replied to, as that would be a lie. Even when I was doing it by myself, 80% were getting replied to. Now, if you ever tried to email us before May '04, then yes, very few were being replied to. I started here in early May '04, and remedied that issue immedietly.

Again, my apologies for our the non-reply to your emails.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:07 PM
patan

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Hello,

This is Darren, the Sales Manager at Intense. I apologize if we have not been replying to your emails. We are not a company that likes to make excuses, and since I am the Sales Manager here, I take full credit for this. Until about 2 months ago, I alone replied to every type of email that came in, as we only had one email address. This included sales questions, international inquries, order status, issues of any type, etc. A couple of months ago we decided to add additional email addresses to better organize the type of inquiries:

http://www.intensepower.com/info.html

Since then, we have been able to field the majority of all the emails that come in. Right now we are replying to about 90% of our emails, which equates to anywhere between 20-50 a day. I'm not going to tell you that 100% of all emails get replied to, as that would be a lie. Even when I was doing it by myself, 80% were getting replied to. Now, if you ever tried to email us before May '04, then yes, very few were being replied to. I started here in early May '04, and remedied that issue immedietly.

Again, my apologies for our the non-reply to your emails.

thanks for your coments, now i realized why the no answer emails.its totally reasonable your problem.i will send you a email on monday to see if you have it on stock those products or how many days it will took you to have them.bye

Last edited by patan; 09-02-2005 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:47 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

No problem! I appreciate your forgiveness. To me, however, it's still inexcusable to me that 100% of our emails do not get replied to. Working on that.. Please feel free to PM me as well, for inquires on stock as well as general questions. Thank you.