Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My car was egged!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 06:47 PM
rickyj59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about your egg experience, but alas my Z was egged last weekend at a party. Came out late and saw the wet stuff, drove home and washed it off but alas the next morning I saw that it had taken some paint off above the drivers door. Used some polishing compound and some of the Turtle wax color paint with the wax crayon, it helped but you can still see it. A----holes I wish I would have caught them they would be dead meat...
Old 09-05-2005, 05:30 PM
sexi z

I wonder if they have that crayon stuff for yellow...

For those of you who were wondering, yes that women in the pic was the one who hit me.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
usmanasif

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About that old lady's Jag; am I missing something? You have the close ups of it touching your front bumper and the rear of the ML500, but the wider shot shows only the ML500 being scraped, not the Z. Huh?
Old 09-06-2005, 06:59 AM
sanf

lady in the jag is just ridiculous. was she bityhin as you were taking the pics?
Old 09-06-2005, 12:42 PM
sexi z

I don't know how you saw a scrape on the ML b/c I didn't take a picture after she moved the jag. she hit my car then the ML, then threatened to back up into my car again if I didn't move (long story) so I moved, and I had already warned her about reporting it as a hit and run, so that's all I could do.
As for the damage on my car...my bumper is slightly bent in, there is no paint scraped off, but you can see the damage under the light. I'm worried b/c the car stalled after I drove it a few feet =(
Old 09-06-2005, 12:49 PM
kamz

Originally Posted by sexi z
I'm worried b/c the car stalled after I drove it a few feet =(
I'm would highly doubt if there was any internal damage given the slight fender bender. watch out for crazy old ladies next time...
Old 09-06-2005, 01:07 PM
sexi z

thanx, but I forgot to mention it's an automatic, would it still be ok?
Old 09-06-2005, 01:39 PM
KenWH

Dude...sucks your car got egged. I'd be soooo pissed. Hopefully some touch-up paint and a coat of wax will make it a little more tolerable.

In regards to the lady in the jag playing bumper cars...if i had time to take pics I also would have MADE time to call the cops. She obviously has no respect for the law(parked in red-zone), no respect for other motorists, and clearly displays she isn't capable of safely operating a motor vehicle. To top it off...she even threatened you with a second collision.

It's sad really, but heck, she may eventually end up killing someone.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:57 PM
AdrenalineFX51

This is America and I love freedom, but damn old people should be required to take a reaction and overall capability test at least every 5 years after 60 or 65. You pass, you can still drive. A lot of accidents are cause by elderly people that just cant react to what is happening. Teens and inexperience and elderly and poor reflexes probably account for 90% of car accidents.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:23 PM
sexi z

btw I did call the cops...and was put on hold, and from experience, they won't show up unless someone is hurt.
That woman was crazy...but I can't do anything about it. If she had been nice, I would have let it go (cuz i'm just too nice), it's a little dent, but she was stubborn and difficult. I had to report it because there is no other way I can get her info... and the detective handling the case said she's going to press charges whether I want to or not, and that she too thinks that woman should not be driving.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:22 PM
KenWH

Originally Posted by sexi z
btw I did call the cops...and was put on hold, and from experience, they won't show up unless someone is hurt.
That woman was crazy...but I can't do anything about it. If she had been nice, I would have let it go (cuz i'm just too nice), it's a little dent, but she was stubborn and difficult. I had to report it because there is no other way I can get her info... and the detective handling the case said she's going to press charges whether I want to or not, and that she too thinks that woman should not be driving.
Sexi Z, sorry if my earlier comments seemed a bit harsh towards you.
I know that must have been a tuff spot to be in and your feeling lousy about it...but you did the right thing by calling the cops and then taking it on to detectives like you did.

Even if you call the cops and they don't come out...at least the license plate, vehicle and owner info will be on record. If they get enough complaints on the same car/driver they should investigate.

If more people would follow through with it like sexi did...the streets would be safer for all of us.