2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New Feature Car for September

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default New Feature Car for September

Every month or so we feature a new customer car. In the past we have featured some pretty wild Evo's, Subaru's and Z's. This month, we have another Z for you - Rickdogg's own track/show 350Z.

The mod list is extensive

http://www.z1auto.com/rick350zmods.asp

And while you are on there, make sure to download the "Darth Evo" article from this month's Performance Auto and Sound. While it's not a 350Z, it is a totally bad *** car, that is a true daily driver, track day car, autox car and numerous car show award winner

The link for the article is right on the main page of www.z1auto.com

Enjoy!!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 11:53 AM
azjimbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is hard for me to believe what people do to their cars. That car is pure rice and ugly as sin.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:13 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It is hard for me to believe what people do to their cars. That car is pure rice and ugly as sin.
I seriously hope you are kidding. That is Rick's car and it is beautiful. It has a **** ton of money dumped into this car with all top quaility parts and work to match. Granted it does have a few stickers, but those are sponsors... Do you have sponsors?
Old 09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Zexy

Rick's car is teh shizn1t.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:37 PM
mhip

Yeah, that car is bad @$$!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol Cool deal adam Also, thanks for hating JIMBO. Lets see your "cool" ride. I bet it is stock as hell
Old 09-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Roger V

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rick's car is amazing.

but Rick is suchhhhh an ARC *****. lol
Old 09-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Zt350z

Nice car Rick.....the reason jimbo says that is because he has no money to afford kits or engine parts, hes just jealous. But major props on the car...im thinking of throwing on the vizage kit for my Z
Old 09-04-2005, 02:47 PM
ZinFla

nah lets not jump to conclusions, yeah ricks car has lots of work and money and quality parts into it, but quality parts doesnt mean its this guys style. i can understand where hes comin from kinda he never said the workmanship was shitty or that the car had crappy parts he just said it was ricey. and to some ppl it maybe considered ricey bc its not the single tone classy sports car lookin z anymore now its more of a race car which was the intent. so this guy maybe is a traditionalist that like the classiness of the original look (i.e. single color clean bodykit etc). yes ricks car is nice but like i said not everyones taste. its sad that you all had to stoop back down to the level of mockin someone for having a stockish z or whatever, not everyone bought the z to mod the crap outta it. rick your car looks sick now but it was really clean and mean with the jdm nismo front and sides. later fellas
Old 09-04-2005, 03:31 PM
pacfwu

Originally Posted by ZinFla
nah lets not jump to conclusions, yeah ricks car has lots of work and money and quality parts into it, but quality parts doesnt mean its this guys style. i can understand where hes comin from kinda he never said the workmanship was shitty or that the car had crappy parts he just said it was ricey. and to some ppl it maybe considered ricey bc its not the single tone classy sports car lookin z anymore now its more of a race car which was the intent. so this guy maybe is a traditionalist that like the classiness of the original look (i.e. single color clean bodykit etc). yes ricks car is nice but like i said not everyones taste. its sad that you all had to stoop back down to the level of mockin someone for having a stockish z or whatever, not everyone bought the z to mod the crap outta it. rick your car looks sick now but it was really clean and mean with the jdm nismo front and sides. later fellas

I see several cars on this board that I don't like. Maybe someone has a hideous body kit or stupid wheels. But y'know what I do? keep my damn mouth shut. You don't need to post on every thread showing off custom work and say "that's gay". That's just impolite. yes everyone has different tastes, but I was just looking at a car w/ a whole ton of interior work and while it was nice, I don't see the sense in it and for me it's just a waste a waste of money. I looked, thought "not my taste" and moved on, not posting a negative thing.

I have one of the most polarizing cars on the forums: bright yellow, w/ the nismo kit and strips. I don't want a bunch of jag-offs goin "your ride sucks" I didn't build it for you to enjoy. I built it for me and my purposes. If you like it I'm happy we share the same interests. If not, well admire that I did what I wanted to and move on. It's the golden rule: do unto others as you would have done unto you. If you don't want people hatin on you, don't hate on them.

And another thing: Congrats Rick the car's lookin hot!
Old 09-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pacfwu
I see several cars on this board that I don't like. Maybe someone has a hideous body kit or stupid wheels. But y'know what I do? keep my damn mouth shut. You don't need to post on every thread showing off custom work and say "that's gay". That's just impolite. yes everyone has different tastes, but I was just looking at a car w/ a whole ton of interior work and while it was nice, I don't see the sense in it and for me it's just a waste a waste of money. I looked, thought "not my taste" and moved on, not posting a negative thing.

I have one of the most polarizing cars on the forums: bright yellow, w/ the nismo kit and strips. I don't want a bunch of jag-offs goin "your ride sucks" I didn't build it for you to enjoy. I built it for me and my purposes. If you like it I'm happy we share the same interests. If not, well admire that I did what I wanted to and move on. It's the golden rule: do unto others as you would have done unto you. If you don't want people hatin on you, don't hate on them.

And another thing: Congrats Rick the car's lookin hot!
Could this be the start of a trend? Intelligent posts on my350Z.com?

AMEN on the above. Rick is a good customer and a friend to alot of us here, and given the hard work he puts in to afford all the cool stuff, and the harder work he puts in to obtain and maintain sponsors, he and the car deserve our respect IMHO. I did not put the post up asking for editorials on Rick's car, though I realize that some people like to here (or see) themselves post.

Rick's car is the complete opposite of what "rice" is. The above pictures were taken at Nisei Week in CA, which is a BIG deal, and manufacturers and individuals alike come out to show what they have been up to all summer. As such, Rick's car sports the logo's of one of his sponsors.

I frankly don't care of you like the car or not, but at least have the couth to just move along if you don't like it
Old 09-04-2005, 03:43 PM
wa350z

Congrats rick keep up the good work
Old 09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
ZinFla

yo pac was that directed to me? i didnt think i said anything offensive if i did i do apologize same to z1 i was just merely stating that if you like it you like it if you dont you dont. this is after all a free country and ppl are entitled to say wat they want and feel how they want. yes if someone doesnt like it they should probly just move on but hey they r intitled to post without other then attacking them for being poor or whatever bc thats just mean. i have a relatively stock car and always will. no matter how much money i have thats just my style is to keep the exterior clean simple etc. i work hard for what i got and i dont think ppl should mock for having a car that isnt modded up the ****. ppl should just keep the comments germane to the topic and not bash in a retarded bashing for the sake of bashing way, whether it be on the heavily modded end and ppl not liking it or ppl bashing bc someone has a relatively stock car. imho thats being just as rude to bash someone bc their ride is stock as it is to bash someone whos ride is modded in a way you dont like. so ppl just keep it cordial. and on my post i was merely throwin it up their for rick to let him know that i thought his car was really nice when he had the jdm nismo kit on it and that i really liked it i wasnt intending to cut down his new kit. just thought id give him props on something else hes done. later fellas
Old 09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
ZinFla

oh and btwn pac your car is sick too. thats definately my style.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

ZinFla - he quoted your post but was referring to azjimbo's I think
Old 09-04-2005, 04:00 PM
pacfwu

ZinFla - you didn't say anything offensive, I was just using your argument that he is entitled to his own opinion as a jumping off point for my rant about people that are negative when they have no need to be.

thanx for the props
Old 09-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Vash350Z

Looks great, how much lighter is that hatch than stock?
Old 09-04-2005, 04:10 PM
ZinFla

ah gotcha pac yeah your car is what im basically gonna do minus the wing like my car like i like my women bared a**ed. vash i cant remember the specs but i know ricks is even lighter bc hes not only got the cf hatch but hes also got lexan ultra strong plastic like stuff for his window instead of glass so that save a toooon of weight as it is.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:25 PM
skip2daZ

oooo, i can see a glimpse of my car in the very back of the second pic...
Old 09-04-2005, 05:05 PM
350Mark

Very nice ride Rick!!! Good choice Z1!!!

Quick Reply: New Feature Car for September