Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

outclassed at the valet/restaraunt

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 11:24 AM
CLETUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy outclassed at the valet/restaraunt

well i spent fri after work cleanin up the Z in our detail shop. it was in preparation for going out to eat with my wife and another couple at a really good/nice steak place in atlanta. (chops for any locals). after i got home my wife informs me we are taking her tl cause we are picking up the others........i was kinda pissed bc i wanted to take the Z and have it parked out front looking good and clean......i got over myself and soon we got there and i realized it wouldn't have mattered if i had driven the Z..

the first 3 cars parked out front were
1. ferrari f355 spider top down red
2. c6 vette in orange
3. carrera gt in gray mettalic.

i hate valets and only let them drive the car if its going a short distance while i stand there like a jackass and watch them park it. i guess its a good thing i didn't drive cause it wouldn't have made the cut oh well maybe i shouldn't expect to have it parked up front at one of the best steak places in town on a fri night..............sorry this thread is worthless without pics....i know i know
Old 09-19-2005, 12:42 PM
milanista

Originally Posted by CLETUS
well i spent fri after work cleanin up the Z in our detail shop. it was in preparation for going out to eat with my wife and another couple at a really good/nice steak place in atlanta. (chops for any locals). after i got home my wife informs me we are taking her tl cause we are picking up the others........i was kinda pissed bc i wanted to take the Z and have it parked out front looking good and clean......i got over myself and soon we got there and i realized it wouldn't have mattered if i had driven the Z..

the first 3 cars parked out front were
1. ferrari f355 spider top down red
2. c6 vette in orange
3. carrera gt in gray mettalic.

i hate valets and only let them drive the car if its going a short distance while i stand there like a jackass and watch them park it. i guess its a good thing i didn't drive cause it wouldn't have made the cut oh well maybe i shouldn't expect to have it parked up front at one of the best steak places in town on a fri night..............sorry this thread is worthless without pics....i know i know
Around here, only the porsche would have made the cut. Z's don't even get second looks...
Old 09-19-2005, 01:17 PM
350zroadster

Good thing I live in boston where people drive junk cars.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:21 PM
NeoRacer_106

The Z does'nt look out of place beside any of them
Old 09-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Roger V

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car got valeted right behind a 360 and across from a cont gt. I was proud when I came out to pick up my car.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:38 PM
tlewis

I went to steakhouse in Houston and it was an Enzo, a couple of Lamborginis and a freakin McLaren F1 parked out front...
Old 09-19-2005, 01:45 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I ate at Taco Bell last light. In the parking lot were 3 beat-to-hell Mustangs, an ugly Camaro and a Chevrolet pick-up. Damn the 350Z was looking good.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Lancaster

Originally Posted by davidv
I ate at Taco Bell last light. In the parking lot were 3 beat-to-hell Mustangs, an ugly Camaro and a Chevrolet pick-up. Damn the 350Z was looking good.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I will always keep a Z up front if asked no matter what else I've got. I make room.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:07 PM
usmanasif

At steakhouses, I order the food and eat it in my car parked up front while blasting heavy metal.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
MyZ4U2C

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was at Ruths Cris the other night and there were nothing but the typical Benzes and Bimmers & Porches around here. My Z still got plenty of stares from the housewives however =)
Old 09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
LugZ

Originally Posted by tlewis
I went to steakhouse in Houston and it was an Enzo, a couple of Lamborginis and a freakin McLaren F1 parked out front...

Laughin my *** off. Some people have just too much money, or companies willing to write that toy off.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
LugZ

Originally Posted by MyZ4U2C
I was at Ruths Cris the other night and there were nothing but the typical Benzes and Bimmers & Porches around here. My Z still got plenty of stares from the housewives however =)
Kinda off topic but the other day, I was making right hand turn and a Porsche cut me off as he ripped through the intersection. Needless to say, I was raging ***** pissed. I mashed the first gear and ripped up the streets as loud as my turet syndrome. When you are driving in the city and building all around...pure echo and the guy in the Porsche gave me a potty look to which I violently gave him the up yours bi*tch command. Of the two cars coming down the street, I can proudly say mine was causing the attention and tire smog. I didn't feel one bit out of place next to his Porsche. I dream of twin turbo. Not very often I ask my three five o to give me every horsepower under the hood but glad to say that when I do, she doesn't fail.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:22 PM
kaos1

Originally Posted by LugZ
Kinda off topic but the other day, I was making right hand turn and a Porsche cut me off as he ripped through the intersection. Needless to say, I was raging ***** pissed. I mashed the first gear and ripped up the streets as loud as my turet syndrome. When you are driving in the city and building all around...pure echo and the guy in the Porsche gave me a potty look to which I violently gave him the up yours bi*tch command. Of the two cars coming down the street, I can proudly say mine was causing the attention and tire smog. I didn't feel one bit out of place next to his Porsche. I dream of twin turbo. Not very often I ask my three five o to give me every horsepower under the hood but glad to say that when I do, she doesn't fail.
excellent story.. i can relate. lol i love the distinct sound the Z makes... downshifting and hearing it roar!
Old 09-19-2005, 04:21 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Your only out classed when you think you are.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by davidv
LOL way too FUNNY
Old 09-19-2005, 07:03 PM
FairladyZX

What class!? Z t my dust!
Old 09-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Manjot

I was driving my dad's Maxima and got passed by a orange lamborghini and 2 ferraris, one was red and the other was dark gray...I tried to keep up, lol.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:44 AM
Forrest80

Met a dude with a new "daytona" orange corvette, i told him check out my 350z, he shook my hand and said nice car. I told him its best i could afford and we said good day and went our ways.

I wasnt out classed i cant help it if i cant afford better. He liked my car and i liked his.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:56 AM
Fletch69z

Here in IN I'm like a rock star with my Z, haha. People look at it all the time like "What is that?!" It's hilarious, .