Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Bump to turbotoys

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 06:07 AM
PumpedVA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Bump to turbotoys

I just wanted to bump jim at turbotoys for out standing service. I have ordered a number of OEM parts from him from a new dash to a tranny and everything has come looking just like new. Tranny is still holding up stong. I now I should have never said that LOL

anyway if your looking for any factory parts jim is your man. I also wanted to post this for members because I see alot of guys going back to stock and looking for parts everytime I have asked jim for a part he has it or can get it in days and a GREAT price.

sales@turbo-toys.com
Old 09-20-2005, 06:14 AM
taurran

I've heard great things about them from locals, and I live right by them. Unfortunately, they kinda blew me off when I was looking to have some work done on the turbo, so I've never actually gone there.
Old 09-20-2005, 06:21 AM
PumpedVA

Originally Posted by taurran
I've heard great things about them from locals, and I live right by them. Unfortunately, they kinda blew me off when I was looking to have some work done on the turbo, so I've never actually gone there.

I didnt know they did work I just order parts from them. like I am moding my whole dash so I just ordered a nother compleat dash that way I dont have down time with my car. Just makes things easy
Old 09-20-2005, 07:36 AM
turbo_toys
Sponsor
Turbo Toys Inc.

Default Turbo Toys!!!! Paint/body and most other services available

I am sorry if I came across that way. I do not remember speaking to anyone about a turbo kit except for a guy name Dave. He went Greddy twin so I do not think that is who you are. Anyways if there is some way I can help you in the future let me know. I will try to make it up to you.
Thank you
Jim

Last edited by turbo_toys; 09-20-2005 at 07:37 AM. Reason: bad english
Old 09-20-2005, 08:04 AM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I too got good stuff. Plus up to Turbo Toys.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:34 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by turbo_toys
I am sorry if I came across that way. I do not remember speaking to anyone about a turbo kit except for a guy name Dave. He went Greddy twin so I do not think that is who you are. Anyways if there is some way I can help you in the future let me know. I will try to make it up to you.
Thank you
Jim
I called a while back about the Turbonetics ST install. I forget who answered but he did sound busy. Basically said he would call back and never did, so I assumed you guys were to busy for the install or weren't interested. I ended up getting the work done at XAT and it turned out okay. No big deal.

Like I said, I've heard you guys are great and I've driven by and see all of the rebuilt 350z's. The place looks good.

Sorry, my PM box was full. Send again if you'd like.