Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Defrauded by Southerland Auto Transport

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 11:20 AM
Intrepid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the BBB report on this company.

Based on our file records, this company has an unsatisfactory performance record for failure to eliminate the cause of complaints.

http://www.sacramento.bbb.org/common...ompid=42000548

I suggest you do the following:

1) File a complaint with www.bbb.org

2) File a complaint with the attorney general in CA. You can do so here: http://caag.state.ca.us/consumers/mailform.htm

3) If you have an attorney in the family or a friend, have him write a letter to this company demanding a refund. If not, write your own letter threatening litigation.

4) Call your credit card company back! Tell them you paid for service and the company did not provide the service. Tell them you are disputing the charge as fraudulent. Try to get them to reverse the charges again. Ask about their appeal procedure.

5) Call some CA television news stations and report the fraud.

Good Luck.
Old 12-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Michael-Dallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn and just last night I was watching Dateline NBC do an expose on bait and switch.

I sincerely hope you take them to court, rape them for all their worth, and shut them down. I would just be careful of what you say on the internet and make sure everything is fact; that way, they can't hold you for libel and slander.

Michael.
Old 12-28-2002, 05:44 PM
WayneTN

Originally posted by Michael-Dallas
Damn and just last night I was watching Dateline NBC do an expose on bait and switch.

I sincerely hope you take them to court, rape them for all their worth, and shut them down. I would just be careful of what you say on the internet and make sure everything is fact; that way, they can't hold you for libel and slander.

Michael.
Also, if you express your opinion, make it clear that it is your opinion. I'm no lawyer, but I don't think you could get into trouble expressing your opinion (you should have a right to do that) or stating facts.

Good luck!
WayneTN
Old 12-28-2002, 08:44 PM
zogan

Keep us updated, that is BS,
Sorry to sound evil, but you should have a bunch of buddies schedule an crap load of deliveries, mess up their Logistics. Beat them at their own game. Also find out which companies consider them "perfered carriers" and inform them on their poor business ethics.