Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

i'm seriously considering selling my z

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 05:10 AM
LIdrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It all depends on the dealer/demand for the car and area. I test drove an 04 white STi no questions asked when it first came out. They asked me if I wanted to drive it. Thing was brand new. Funny thing it wasn't even broken in and they had no problem with me pushing it hard through the gears. BTW it was fast if you've never driven one, but there is noticible lag which I didn't like and the seating felt the same as my old Sentra. I was up too high. When I got back in MY Z, it just felt right. Like when you go get a new pair of sneakers and they feel cool, until you put the old ones back on and they just feel better because they molded to your foot. Like someone said before. No matter what you have you get bored and want to try something else. Go look at your Z right now and see how awesome a car it is. Go drive at night and redline 3rd gear and feel how great it is.

BTW Obsisdian black with gold wheels STi is SICK! That would be my choice. I like the car alot, but I like my Z alot as well. In the next few years there are going to be so many sweet, fast cars out. I'm thinking pay off the Z and ALWAYS keep it. It will still look awesome in 15 years.