R.i.p
Old 12-29-2005, 10:16 PM
atar350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jvanquish
I'll list what you need to learn then
1. Dont street race - take it to the track
2. Dont drink and drive - take the taxi
3. Be more responsible - dont act stupid?
You are such a little dick head, and your comments in that other thread further make me believe this.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:27 PM
solarscar

And so the story goes on and on, pretty much about how it sucks to be stuck in traffic when someone dies after crashing.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Roger V
not to sound cold hearted....but that is natural selection at its finest
Old 12-29-2005, 10:37 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by atar350
You are such a little dick head, and your comments in that other thread further make me believe this.
Atar350,
You have every right to disagree with other members of the forum, but name calling is a direct violation of the Terms Of Use you agreed to when you joined this site. Please refrain from doing so again in the future or you willl be banned.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by atar350

funny, everything Jvan stated was TRUE.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Roger V

Originally Posted by Cannysage
Sorry, don't mean to offend. I just believe people that would drive under the influence...
Old 12-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Z_Driver
Master

This is just sad..... But thousands of people die in alcohol related accidents a year. For some it's an illness. I guess this guy is cured. I guess you get cured one way or another.

I am just glad he didn't take someone with him ..... Just awefully sad
Old 12-30-2005, 12:35 AM
350ztoronto

Originally Posted by ecorona6
His poor family......I think we should all cut him some slack as he made a bad decision and paid THE ULTIMATE PRICE. Lets just thank that no one else was hurt for his bad decisions.....
+1
i think everyone drank and drove before so lets just let the dead rest in peace
Old 12-30-2005, 01:46 AM
Acree

Originally Posted by arejohn
Fast cars kill people faster. Was this guy wearing his seat belt? Reporter seemed more interested in the effect on traffic.
This statement is true, BUT, I truely believe this car has got me OUT of more wrecks than it can get me into. I feel much safer when I am driving the Z than when I drive another vehicle such as a SUV. I believe that the capabilities of this car allow the driver to be in more control of a situation that may rise and be able to get out of it. The handling and braking capabilities of this car never cease to amaze me. Even when I get cut off or the driver in front me slams on their brakes, I have never slammed on my brakes or caused the ABS to activate. Every incident that I can recall, I remember being able to apply a small to large amount of braking and regulating the amount based on the distance from the other vehicle. It's almost as if everything happens in slow motion. This car allows you to controll every aspect of the vehicle and I love it.

It is a shame that another Z driver died. It is also a shame he was still relatively young. But as soon as I read there may have been alcohol involved, my compassion turned to anger. I have never understood why someone would mix alcohol with a vehicle. If I have had ANYTHING to drink, I do NOT drive. That's all there is to it. Sometimes I think it's not because I want to keep myself from getting hurt, but to keep my baby from getting messed up.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:33 AM
gixracer

sucks that he died should not have been drinkin and driving + racing
coud the newspaper ***** more about the road being closed they mention it being shut down 15 times !!!????????? who cares someone died they need to find out what happened, so your late for work at the surf shop in paradise?
around here someone died on the raoad they shut it down and no body *****es even if its the only way through
again RIP dude it wasn't worth it
Old 12-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Speedracer

Originally Posted by Manjot
3 things you should remember when driving

A. Drive slow
B. Drive with responsibility
C. Remember that your life and the lives of others are in your hands.
(Don't street race)

If you really want to do stupid things, do it in video games or in your imagination, not on the streets!
Agree with B and C. A is no fun. if you believe in A, why buy a Z, you should buy a Toyota Prius. Just make sure when you drive fast, the road and traffic condtions are appropriate to do so.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:45 AM
atar350

Originally Posted by kcobean
Atar350,
You have every right to disagree with other members of the forum, but name calling is a direct violation of the Terms Of Use you agreed to when you joined this site. Please refrain from doing so again in the future or you willl be banned.
Understood! Thought it would be **** out. Eiter way, no problem.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Speedracer

Originally Posted by ecorona6
His poor family......I think we should all cut him some slack as he made a bad decision and paid THE ULTIMATE PRICE. Lets just thank that no one else was hurt for his bad decisions.....
I cut him no slack whatsoever, and tragedies in life are always about bad decisions. At his age, he knows well enough the perils of drinking and driving, not to mention drinking and racing on a public road. Good thing he is out of the human gene pool. I do feel for family, however, especially if he had any kids that were financially dependant on him. I take a lot less risks in life now only due to the fact that I have kids that depend on me. Thank God he didn't take some truly innocent person with him.

Last edited by Speedracer; 12-30-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:56 AM
cv_ryder

Looks like this accident happened close to where the two chicks from "Lost" got nailed for DUI's this year.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Tattude

Originally Posted by Alberto
Sad we lost another Z memeber, even if he was racing, but when I read alcohol was a factor, I didt feel as bad for him....What a dumb way to die, def a very immature 35 year old.
I agree BUT... EVERYONE has either gotten stoned, drunk, or f--ked up in other ways and drove there cars. No need to lie here, we all know the answer.
Let me rephrase the statement above; know one that has drank alcohol or has done drugs.
What’s that famous line, something about “let he, without sin, cast the first stone.”
The death is tragic no matter how you look at it.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:09 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

We've all done stupid things but by 35 years old most of us have learned.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Tattude

Originally Posted by Roger V
Sorry, don't mean to offend. I just believe people that would drive under the influence...
Are F-ing serious? YOU are the minority!!! Growing up as a teen and in my 20's this was the NORM. Right or Wrong...we all know the answer to that. YES, it's wrong, stupid, etc...to drink and drive. I don't anymore but I'm in my 30's now. I've lived in (not drove through) 9 states and 4 countries. In all my travels I can guarantee every kid that drinks does it sometime in his/her life. Whether we like to hear this or not is another story but don't fool yourselves.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Tattude

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
We've all done stupid things but by 35 years old most of us have learned.
Now this statement I TOTALLY agree with... 35 is a little old to be doing things like this.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:17 AM
636Racer

regardless of age, it was stupid altogether. My condolenses go towards his family, though he has no sympathy from me. He was a loaded gun waiting to go off, intoxicated and racing...ultimatly it backfired. Puting myself in his families shoes, of course I'd mourn his death...it's a loss. But knowing how he died would **** me off even more.

We had another incedent here a few years ago where a young adult under the infuence drove to his and his friends death, taking out another car and finally crashing into a traffic pole. People would begged for their sympathy towards the driver and try to "understand" their loss, I did undestand their loss, though, I also understood that he was the cause of his friend's family's loss and involving another party critically injuring them.

Quick Reply: 350Z Owner Dies In a Crash - Street Racing