Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

most awesome experience in the Z

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 08:11 PM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw that race. thought it was a supra you jumped though. the rx-7 chickened out. lol. but atleast you got to bang the girl later on.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:09 PM
LugZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

eva mendez and eva longoria...time I start to mack on names starting with "E".
Old 01-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Acree

One of my favorable moments was about 4 months ago. I was driving on 360 southbound around 11pm when I see a bright yellow gallardo fly past me in the left hand lane. So I speed up and tail him for a few seconds. He gets over in middle lane and starts slowing down. He downshifts and lets the engine rev up high to slow him down even more. He must of had exhaust because it was LOUD and beautiful. By this time, the grin on my face is this ( ) big. Of course I know I'm getting to have my @ss handed to me on a silver platter. Anyways long story short, I catch up, we both floor it, and he rips me a new one. I was just grinning ear to ear that the guy gave me the time of day. Then I thought to myself, "so THIS is how all of those civics felt..."
Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
bamyi

^^lol, nice.

My best time was at a gas station. This young kid walks over and admires my car. He walks around the car looking over every square inch telling me how much he loves the 350Z. I offer to have him sit in the driver's seat to which he did...... with a very huge grin.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Fletch69z

Originally Posted by Zexy
When i got called out one lonely night to race 3 other people for huge amounts of money. It took place in Miami. I have arrived at the scene and there was so many people cheering me on as the best thing i can do was rev the **** out of my engine as my exhaust belched 5 feet of fire. I also purged my nitrous as the crowd cheered me on. Then right before the race i happened to spot a beautiful latin woman with a freckle on her cheek. She highly resembled Eva Mendes.... Anyways....The race began as i stayed ahead the whole time and gracefully drifted through some crazy wild turns. As the race went on a pesky RX-7 got to catch up and passed me. At the end i had to press my TWO NOS buttons to jump the brige 180 feet into the air and jump over the pesky RX-7 to win the race and claim my prize. The end.
Haha, I seem to remember something very similar to that happening to me, only it was Jessica Alba in my story, .
Old 01-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Fletch69z
Haha, I seem to remember something very similar to that happening to me, only it was Jessica Alba in my story, .

Jessica Alba is pretty hot
Old 01-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Fletch69z

My favorite memory is when I was driving down the highway and there was a pick up truck beside me towing a Bentley GT on a trailer. There was an older guy driving the truck and his son was in the passenger seat. I was passing them really slowly and I was in the middle lane while they were in the left lane. The kid looked out the window and pointed at my car and his dad looked over and gave me a thumbs up. The kid continued to stare at my car as I went past and I waved at him. It always feels good though when your car is beautiful enough to enthrall a little kid and also make his Dad who presumably owns a Bentley GT give you a thumbs up, .
Old 01-03-2006, 01:04 PM
buho62

Originally Posted by NeoRacer_106
Lets not hurt the children- no swearing, no R rated movies, and no drive fast
You forgot, no smoking, no mcdonalds, no burger king, no yelling at them, no saying NO to them..... Damn, I wonder if farting hurts children too???
Old 01-03-2006, 01:22 PM
blasian

Speaking of the story about him on the interstate.... I was meeting my parents at my apartment (live about two hours away from hometown) to get ready for dinner for my parents to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time.

I was on the interstate (5 lanes with one being an exit and the lane right beside it turning to an exit as well) and a car was trying to get in the immediate exit but came to a COMPLETELY stop on the interstate trying to get in the exiting lane and he's blocking me since I'm in the next lane trying to reach the next exit. I'm actually scared ****less mainly because I don't know who's paying attention behind me... Checking my mirrors constantly making sure I won't get rearended by someone doing 70+ I'm waiting for this car to exit. This car was at a complete stop for a good minute or two. Finally the car moves and I floor it to catch up to the speed of everyone else... Get a phone call about 10 seconds later from my parents and my mom asks... "Was that you on the interstate that just took off like that?"

Yeah... Maybe it wasn't the best thing to floor it but they still don't believe that there was a car that made a complete stop on the interstate...
Old 01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
bamyi

Originally Posted by buho62
You forgot, no smoking, no mcdonalds, no burger king, no yelling at them, no saying NO to them..... Damn, I wonder if farting hurts children too???
It does, hugging them is bad too.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:01 PM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by LugZ
Guys and gals, I've been ever impressed with my Z and it's never failed to give me a thrill day in day out. If you gave up your Z tomorrow...what would be your most favourite memory of the Z?
Pants on or off?
Old 01-03-2006, 05:37 PM
350zrr

HPDE event. Passing 1 911, 2 new M3s, 1 old M3, 3 Miatas, 1 968, 1 C5 Vette. What a well balanced car that is easy to drive on the track!!!
Old 01-03-2006, 05:43 PM
LugZ

Originally Posted by MannishBoy
Pants on or off?
grin

+1
Old 01-03-2006, 05:51 PM
03FIDDYZ

i get so annoyed when people bit** about doing things the smallest bit illegal seriously go by a mini van. He asked you your favorite story of you and your car if your not gonna post your favorite story then go find a new thread
Old 01-03-2006, 06:40 PM
juliosuburban

Originally Posted by Zexy
When i got called out one lonely night to race 3 other people for huge amounts of money. It took place in Miami. I have arrived at the scene and there was so many people cheering me on as the best thing i can do was rev the **** out of my engine as my exhaust belched 5 feet of fire. I also purged my nitrous as the crowd cheered me on. Then right before the race i happened to spot a beautiful latin woman with a freckle on her cheek. She highly resembled Eva Mendes.... Anyways....The race began as i stayed ahead the whole time and gracefully drifted through some crazy wild turns. As the race went on a pesky RX-7 got to catch up and passed me. At the end i had to press my TWO NOS buttons to jump the brige 180 feet into the air and jump over the pesky RX-7 to win the race and claim my prize. The end.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!