Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VQ35DE Forums...

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 04:25 AM
NissaNZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb VQ35DE Forums...

Just want to let everyone know that there is a new forum solely devoted to the awesome VQ35DE so check it out once in a while.

http://www.vq35de.org/
Old 07-02-2002, 06:43 AM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for that link.
Old 07-02-2002, 07:00 AM
Flyingscot

Good spot!
This is when it starts to get exciting. With so many VQ35 engines out there, the aftermarket should be a blast. Just what Nissan needed.
Old 07-02-2002, 08:27 AM
Scafremon

I checked it out.

I thought it would be a site all about the VQ engine.

But it isn't.
Old 07-02-2002, 08:31 AM
articfury
Charter Member #55

It still in its infancy. Give it time. It could become a good source of info. Don't go writing it off so quickly.

JD
Old 07-02-2002, 09:01 AM
Scafremon

Originally posted by articfury
It still in its infancy. Give it time. It could become a good source of info. Don't go writing it off so quickly.

JD
I can tell it is in it's infancy, and I didn't write it off.

I looked through the site, and tried to get a feel for what direction the webmaster was going with it. I didn't see any indication that it would be a forum devotely solely to the VQ engine, just cars that posess a VQ engine, with alot about the cars, and not much on the engine.

I wasn't putting down the site.
Old 08-06-2002, 04:27 PM
SHIZZLE

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for posting about the site. Had no idea that anybody did.

In regards to the forum not being specifically directed towards the VQ35 engine, that isn't the case at all.

The engine is new, the forum is new, and heck, I'm even new at hosting a forum.

My goals were real simple at the time and still stand the same way: to bring the VQ35DE community together. I have been spending a great deal of time trying to get the site together and have also been trying to research and gather up any relevant information on the engine and its specifics.

I'm sorry it isn't as detailed as some others would like it to be, but after all, even though it is a forum for the engine specifically, it is also a forum for the cars the engine equips.

The modding of the engine is as well in its infancy, and for whatever will be available, whether it be performance, maintenance, or technical, I will try to post and get the information spread out to the other people.

If you would like to share any input or anything for me to add onto the site, any feedback is greatly appreciated. After all, a forum is not a forum without the people.

Thanks to everybody for the kind words. The site's only been up for about a month and a half, and any thoughts and everything else about the site is indeed important to me. I didn't create the site or the forum for any individual gains or profit, but am really just trying to tie a community together.

Lastly, if anybody was at all interested in writing up articles, or helping get the forum rolling in any way, please feel free to let me know if any of you would be willing to help.

Wow, sorry for such a long post, but I'm just trying to hold some ground here, and give respect to all who appreciate the engine and the cars it comes equipped with.