Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New habits because you own a Z....

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 11:11 AM
InSaNeZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Amount of radio I listen to decreased since the exhaust is sick!
LSD + heavy granite foot =
Park very very far from the curb in front at parking lots
Old 02-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Forrest80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Front of the car is lower than any other car i owned. I never pull all the way up into a parking spot i will eat the curb.

And my new bad habbit wich i shoudlnt do: NEVER i repeat NEVER tail gate me in my Z. If you think im going to slow and attempt to tail gate to get me to go faster, i DARE YOU to try to pass me. It wont happen unless your in a corvette or viper and even then i will still give you run for your money.

Yes my friends have tail gated me to aggrivate me. When you have a Z and you have the only one of the few in your area, people reconize you and you dont reconize them in there cars.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:09 PM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by Impactpeople
Hella got to have your grown man on! white T w/ the stunna shades on... now watch em' swang watch em' swang! LOL
I knew someone from the bay is gonna Qoute ME! WIt My STunNA'S!!!! hahah glad to see BaY ReP Here! now GAS! BrAke, DIP, GaS, BrAke,Dip....oooo whIte Tee and STunNa's is a MuSt..in my PPW...goin down 880!
Old 02-23-2006, 12:13 PM
EynonPower

1) There is a lower parking lot at the gym I go to. Nobody ever parks there except me and maybe 2 or 3 other cars.

2) I baby it all the time..........until I see open road!

3) As stated before, everytime I get out and walk away, I have to look back at it to make sure its ok.

4) Look at the driver and passanger side doors when I get back in it from being parked in a lot.

5) I always look at my passangers shoes before they get in. I don't come out and say, "Let me see your shoes!" but I look to make sure they aren't caked in mud or anything.

6) Look at mods I can't afford.

7) I have a company car, and I drive that during the week days. I look forward to driving my Z all day long!
Old 02-23-2006, 01:26 PM
EM-EFER

Park my car a mile away from heaps of junk.

Look back at it to remind why i want to sex it up all the time

Turn off the AC on 90 degree days so it doesnt effect performance

Clean it anytime there is any dirt on it
Old 02-23-2006, 01:58 PM
june

Originally Posted by Juno
Me to! LOL - With all of my previous cars I was just a lurker.

And now a question for the ladies: Is it just me, or is the Z REALLY hard to drive in heels? (I'm talking about MT here, not auto!!!) I never really had a problem with my other MT cars, but I do with the Z. Or maybe I'm just more paranoid about popping the Z's clutch because of all the people with replaced trannies. Luckily, I don't need to wear heels very often.
The best way to find out is to put on a pair and try. Who knows, you may end up making it a habit.

For me, It makes little difference in how I drive my MT. Something funny, but a little scary though:

One day last week, I drove my Altima to the office. There were several men up on the roof. One of them must have thrown down a wad of chewed bubblegum. The temperature was around freezing. When I left to go home I apparently stepped in it. I got into the car not knowing I had. I turned up the temperature and drove off. Everything was fine until I slowed down after several miles and was coming to a stop. I could not remove my right foot from the gas pedal. I went into near panic, because it was dark and I couldn't see what was down there while I was trying to keep my eyes on the road. When I got home, after a struggle, I was able to pull my foot off of the gas pedal, and saw that there was bubblegum all over my shoe and the gas pedal. I went into the house and got a knife to remove it all. I was cussing all the while.

June
Attachment 97375

Last edited by june; 02-23-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:37 PM
ZZ33bOI

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/..._da_sneak.html

DuMB DUmb DUmB DUM...HYphY MOVEMENT!!!!!Let ya noNe bay people in some sneak PeEK! wuts gonna hit ya 06 SUMMA! Get YA STUNnA'S ON!!!!

Last edited by ZZ33bOI; 02-23-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/..._da_sneak.html

DuMB DUmb DUmB DUM...HYphY MOVEMENT!!!!!Let ya noNe bay people in some sneak PeEK! wuts gonna hit ya 06 SUMMA! Get YA STUNnA'S ON!!!!
wtf???

That crap sucks. What ever happened to people who could actually produce decent music?

--end hijack
Old 02-23-2006, 05:40 PM
tropicalypso

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lukesnyder

Turn off the AC on 90 degree days so it doesnt effect performance

+1
Old 02-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Juno

Originally Posted by june
The best way to find out is to put on a pair and try.
Attachment 97375
Uh, yeah...I've done it many times...that's why I said it's harder than my other MTs have been. Could also be that I spend more time driving aggressively in the Z than I did in the others.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:16 PM
MYZISHOT

Definitely smile everytime I start my 350...drive soooo slow over railroad tracks and curbs.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:30 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Uh, yeah...I've done it many times...that's why I said it's harder than my other MTs have been. Could also be that I spend more time driving aggressively in the Z than I did in the others.
I agree that heels + agressive driving don't go together. I wear my racing cat boots when I'm feeling a little race inspired...they are sweet! Oh that's another thing, I've purchased racing boots!! Who would have thought!! LOL
These boots are the best for agressive driving.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:50 PM
StillAlive2029

Originally Posted by shezzzhot
I agree that heels + agressive driving don't go together. I wear my racing cat boots when I'm feeling a little race inspired...they are sweet! Oh that's another thing, I've purchased racing boots!! Who would have thought!! LOL

you should model them for us and take some pics and post them
Old 02-23-2006, 08:57 PM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by camaro194
wtf???

That crap sucks. What ever happened to people who could actually produce decent music?

--end hijack
yeah....ya anit ready...for the bay hits...remeber were from CALI...even the Fresh prince of bel air move to CALI....PA anit ready for the bay....YadadamEan...
Old 02-23-2006, 09:47 PM
june

I don't wear heels that often, but I do know that the metal pedals seem to be smaller. I try to drive a little less aggressively when I do wear them. The worst part for me is in managing getting in and out without catching a heel on the door sill, knocking the hair clips out out of my hair, and trying to not look too gawky doing it... LOL
Old 02-23-2006, 10:00 PM
june

Originally Posted by shezzzhot
I usually am wearing sandals or hurraches or loafers, and I still tend to be a little too aggressive...so much that lately I've been trying to stay in the middle lane, just so I can avoid the temptation.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Black_Sunshine

Originally Posted by EynonPower
5) I always look at my passangers shoes before they get in. I don't come out and say, "Let me see your shoes!" but I look to make sure they aren't caked in mud or anything.
Haha, this reminded me of an incident a couple weeks ago. I actually scolded my date for closing the door too hard. It was our first date! (And yes, we've been out again since. )
Old 02-24-2006, 05:00 AM
lestor

Originally Posted by 2005daytonaZ
I tend to drive like more of an ***.
Indeed.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:05 AM
ZZ33bOI

my CHUCKS! are my racing shoes!
Old 02-24-2006, 09:24 AM
350Zylow

I take the long way home just to show off.