Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Can't ever get a Full Tank Reading

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 02:45 PM
John@Victory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

two words for you as well...*** off!

you are the dumbass that wanted to argue something you know nothing about.

go back and sit back on your boyfriends lap sissy

dumb *** NEWB

Last edited by John@Victory; 04-05-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:35 PM
godzilla619

I thought I was tripping this weekend when I tried to fill up my 06. Filled up until the pump stopped and then pumped it a little more to get it to the nearest dollar. Drove off and 10 miles later noticed I was at 3/4 of a tank. I thought that my needle was just slow on going up. So I shut off the car and started it back up, thinking that it would fix it with the gauge check at pre-ignition. Nothing worked so I went to another gas station and filled up again. This time it filled all the way with the needle reading correctly. Has anyone had this problem with their 06?
Old 04-05-2006, 03:38 PM
John@Victory

yea that is the shutter valve tsb refered to a while back. you can go to the dealer or just put the nozzle in upside down
Old 04-05-2006, 03:59 PM
nizmoz

Regardless of tone, he is right. We're not talking about how full we can fill a tank, we're talking about tank guages givng incorrect and fluctuating readings (different problem). Hopefully not being too insestive, my problem is the latter. When I know for a fact my tank is full it reads half full or empty. Does anyone know of a TSB that I can draw my dealer's attention to on this specific problem? Thanks.
Old 04-05-2006, 04:01 PM
John@Victory

there isnt a tsb for it... but most dealers know of the issue . nissan just hasnt issued a "fix" for it officially
Old 04-05-2006, 04:28 PM
nizmoz

so what do I ask them to fix...how do I give them a clue where the problem is? Is it a specific tube, or piece of hardware? My dealer has no idea..
Old 04-05-2006, 04:31 PM
John@Victory

may have to call another dealer and tell them your problem and see what they say.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:31 PM
knightwing559

I like this game. Let’s review what tonylittel knows about grammar. First the name calling, an individual with high school vocabulary shows a lot of bad terminology; therefore, no college credentials but an elementary education level. This compensates he is a talker and not a man of action. It informs the individual that his I.Q is very low. Second, I came to this site to know more about the Nissan 350Z, and I have learned a lot. People who discussed a lot about the Nissan 350Z and wants to know is a good thing.

Yes, I have been a Nissan since I got my Nissan Sentra SE. Then after the US Navy I got my Nissan 200SX and this was consider my college school car. FYI: I have a bachelor's degree in Computers and military science with next coming bachelor degree in the Medical field. After my deployment, I have received a Nissan 350Z 06 which I am very proud to be in the Nissan Community.

Please stop the name calling and start acting professional. Your reputation for your bad mouthing is not tolerated. Okay you work for the Nissan Dealer, but as I said before Action do speaks, louder then words. Yes, there was some miscommunication and bad feedback but it doesn’t give you the right to start lashing out at some people. Many professional and communicators will agree with this that those who start acting harsh with bad terminology are downright childish.

One more thing, be careful who you talk to especially those who could get insight information and those with strong connections. That is warning for you. This is not a threat, but good information. If you want to say F*** off to me then so be it. I am just saying be careful how you deal with people. Well, my fellow Nissan comrades: I would like to say Thank you for your information and guidance.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:29 AM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by knightwing559
I like this game. Let’s review what tonylittel knows about grammar. First the name calling, an individual with high school vocabulary shows a lot of bad terminology; therefore, no college credentials but an elementary education level. This compensates he is a talker and not a man of action. It informs the individual that his I.Q is very low. Second, I came to this site to know more about the Nissan 350Z, and I have learned a lot. People who discussed a lot about the Nissan 350Z and wants to know is a good thing.
Yes, I have been a Nissan since I got my Nissan Sentra SE. Then after the US Navy I got my Nissan 200SX and this was consider my college school car. FYI: I have a bachelor's degree in Computers and military science with next coming bachelor degree in the Medical field. After my deployment, I have received a Nissan 350Z 06 which I am very proud to be in the Nissan Community.

Please stop the name calling and start acting professional. Your reputation for your bad mouthing is not tolerated. Okay you work for the Nissan Dealer, but as I said before Action do speaks, louder then words. Yes, there was some miscommunication and bad feedback but it doesn’t give you the right to start lashing out at some people. Many professional and communicators will agree with this that those who start acting harsh with bad terminology are downright childish.
One more thing, be careful who you talk to especially those who could get insight information and those with strong connections. That is warning for you. This is not a threat, but good information. If you want to say F*** off to me then so be it. I am just saying be careful how you deal with people. Well, my fellow Nissan comrades: I would like to say Thank you for your information and guidance.

hey ******* if you are going to talk about grammar, puncuation, and sentance structure, make sure you dont make yourself look like a dumbass.
now Mr. "bachelor's degree in Computers and military science with next coming bachelor degree in the Medical field." who's the dumbass? you paid thousands upon thousands of dollars for your poor spelling and sentance structure!

now as for your little threat of be carefull who i say things too because of your "inside conections". *** off! what are you going to do? you and one of your ****** friends that you spent 6 months with on the water taking turns on all four biting pillows, gonna come down and beat me up? *** you. you dont have to use your "connections" to find out about me. call 804-400-5879 and ill tell you all the information you need to find me!
Old 04-06-2006, 06:16 AM
maxpowers

Originally Posted by tonylittell
Mr. "bachelor's degree in Computers and military science with next coming bachelor degree in the Medical field." who's the dumbass?
LOL

This thread is hilarious.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:54 PM
knightwing559

Originally Posted by tonylittell
hey ******* if you are going to talk about grammar, puncuation, and sentance structure, make sure you dont make yourself look like a dumbass.
now Mr. "bachelor's degree in Computers and military science with next coming bachelor degree in the Medical field." who's the dumbass? you paid thousands upon thousands of dollars for your poor spelling and sentance structure!

now as for your little threat of be carefull who i say things too because of your "inside conections". *** off! what are you going to do? you and one of your ****** friends that you spent 6 months with on the water taking turns on all four biting pillows, gonna come down and beat me up? *** you. you dont have to use your "connections" to find out about me. call 804-400-5879 and ill tell you all the information you need to find me!
Your on, watch your back. I am not in the Navy, you dumb ****ing turd. I just got out of the US Army Special Ops. I worked for the government now. Lets gather info. here: You live in Virginia thats interesting, and I got your number cool; and you work for Nissan in Virgnia. Thanks for the info. see ya, Tony.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
John@Victory

Your on, watch your back. I am not in the Navy, you dumb ****ing turd. I just got out of the US Army Special Ops. I worked for the government now. Lets gather info. here: You live in Virginia thats interesting, and I got your number cool; and you work for Nissan in Virgnia. Thanks for the info. see ya, Tony.

and my address is

YO MOMMAS HOUSE
PETERSBURG, VA 23805

making things a little easier for you tough guy...

and your sentance structure is still just as bad as mine!

see bold hilighted areas... lol

moron!

im really scared now. scared your gonna beat me with you f'ed up sentance structure, that is....

oh yea , ********, you are the one that said you were in the navy! dumb asz pillow biter!

Last edited by John@Victory; 04-07-2006 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:03 PM
John@Victory

now thats some funny ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:39 PM
trescincuenta

Well, to get back ont he topic. My car was exhibiting this retarded problem. It wouldnt fill up more than 14-14.5 gallons not matter what. And the needle wouldnt read past full anymore, it would only got to between 3/4 and full after I couldnt pump anymore fuel. I took it to the dealer with a printout of the TSB for the fuel tank shutter valve. I got the car back 3 days ago and according to the paperwork they didnt replace the shutter valve. They ordered and replaced my fuel sending unit, which is what tonylittel says the problem is. I have yet to use up this tank of fuel yet since ive had the car repaired, but once i do ill drive it down to the ----- and then see if I can get my usual 17-18 gallons of fuel intot he car and if it reads up past the F again. If not im taking it back to the delaer for themt o do the shutter valve TSB.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:44 PM
done12many2

You are truely bringing great discredit to Army Special Ops. I don't know anything about the Army and their Special Ops as I am a Marine, but I do know that you are an idiot for playing this little game.

The truth of the matter is, you've probably been reading too many books, as a true professional would have never said the dumb sh*t you just said!

If you need my address or the fastest way to locate me in person, let me know as your use of the SEARCH tool on MY350Z.com is not exactly what I would call "Special Ops" tactics.

LOSER!

Old 04-07-2006, 05:12 AM
maxpowers

OMG Unless this is some kind of joke, you need some anger management. This is just a web forum...

Last edited by maxpowers; 04-07-2006 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:51 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

surprised the mods haven't even came upon this thread.. I think it's getting way out of hand now. I can see why tonylittell is having a bit of frustration. you guys misinterpret or gave wrong solution to THIS PROBLEM, accept it, apologize, get it over with. and knightwing559, why picking on grammar? If you want to make an argument, do it with proving tonylittell wrong.. not picking on someone's bad grammar.. it's like me saying you have no write posting or your posts are bs because you had only 8..

tony (eating popcorn)
Old 04-07-2006, 05:59 AM
John@Victory

i think its pretty much done...

i was a little off base as well. i could have taken it a little lighter. but, i know the problem and i tried to explain that we were talking about 2 different issues. and explained why. then one guy gets mad and states i dont know what im talking about and then the pillow biter wanted to chime in and try to make fun of people and made himself look just as stupid.

i think the reason the mods havent moved over here to this thread is cause i got them busy in the political forum talking about the death penalty .... lol
Old 04-07-2006, 06:00 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thread is done??? wasted my popcorn...
Old 04-07-2006, 06:02 AM
John@Victory

Lol

Quick Reply: Can't ever get a Full Tank Reading