Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

A little help for the newjack

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 10:56 AM
chazo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little help for the newjack

Hi, im new to the nissan/350 game. I have recently retired hondas, and wanted to try my hand at something different. I bought my z about two weeks ago, and bought the extended warranty also which covers me up to 100k. My question is, I live in the atlanta area, and am looking for a good dealership to have warranty work done. My experience with hondas, are that some dealers are better than others. So for those of you who also live in the area or are familiar with it, what dealership wold be the better one to take the car to for work? I bought mines from south nissan in morrow, but am not so much convincd of thier abilities. any help is appreciated

btw:i am experiencing a clicking noise when taking off in 1st gear, also sometimes when i put it into 1st, you can hear a slight thump noise when doing so. lastly, when i turn off my car, you can kinda hear a noise like something is still spinning, kinda a rattling noise. as anyone else experienced these issues?

chaz
Old 04-13-2006, 11:11 AM
deviantZ

I can't help you with the dealership question, but I took my Z in yesterday for rear axle clicking (sounded like 2 spoons clacking together). They had to replace some bolts in the rearend and reapply some grease. Take it in, it should be covered on warranty and if it's the same thing is a tsb repair.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:03 PM
D@ActiveTuning

I'd recommend posting in the regional forum, they will probably have more experience with what local dealerships to you are good

https://my350z.com/forum/south-east-33/
Old 04-13-2006, 05:36 PM
chazo

hey, thanx for the replies. i will try the regional fourm.