Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wow...VDC works!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006 | 11:08 PM
roast

You're right fletch. I get a crack out of some of these "VDC SAVED MY LIFE!!" threads. People for some reason are shocked and/or impressed that VDC actually does what it's supposed to, and then they want to act like they're some kind of good driver because a computer system saved their ***.

Humor me.

Oh!! You've been to a driving school and think you're some kind of hotshot, yet you don't even know the difference between opposite lock and counter steer. The fact this guy even mentioned himself in the same sentence as those drivers is a joke in of itself. Oh, you hear that? He's been driving modified cars for 12 whole years!!

It's not about being a *****, fletch. There is nothing funny about being a *****, and there certainly isn't anything *****-ish about having or using VDC. It's about being an idiot, and that on the other hand can be quite a riot.

I mean no harm to anyone, it's all in good fun. As my grandma used to say, if you can't stand the heat..... get off the internet!
Old 04-17-2006 | 09:55 AM
PL510_Z33

Default Nope, not going anywhere.

Originally Posted by roast
You're right fletch. I get a crack out of some of these "VDC SAVED MY LIFE!!" threads. People for some reason are shocked and/or impressed that VDC actually does what it's supposed to, and then they want to act like they're some kind of good driver because a computer system saved their ***.

Humor me.

Oh!! You've been to a driving school and think you're some kind of hotshot, yet you don't even know the difference between opposite lock and counter steer. The fact this guy even mentioned himself in the same sentence as those drivers is a joke in of itself. Oh, you hear that? He's been driving modified cars for 12 whole years!!

It's not about being a *****, fletch. There is nothing funny about being a *****, and there certainly isn't anything *****-ish about having or using VDC. It's about being an idiot, and that on the other hand can be quite a riot.

I mean no harm to anyone, it's all in good fun. As my grandma used to say, if you can't stand the heat..... get off the internet!
Sorry for yelling, and you are right about everything. I can't drive, or take criticism. I guess that makes me a bad person, and I decided to contradict myself and read this thread again, since I felt I had to defend myself, but I'm sure these efforts will be fruitless once again. So I lose, wave the white flag, and let you have the floor like you so obviously own. It's cool.
j!