Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My Trip to the Dealership..

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

stein - Yeah, I really hate the fact that I was lied to, then again with another lie to cover up the first one. Hopefully, I get my CDs back sometime soon in working condition. But they were mix CDs so they said they couldn't replace it if it was damaged. What do I do about that? I'm probably going to go to a different Nissan for the windows.

JMS350Z - I don't know if I should be telling everybody which dealership this was. I told you because you're in the area. Being a decent human being, I don't want to let the whole world know the dealership's names. I also kind of know the dealership's owner, so that's another reason why I don't want everybody to know.

dbasal - I'm glad that you don't think I went overboard. Sharing my experience with other customers, whether good or bad, shouldn't cause any problems in my opinion too! But apparently, the Service Manager didn't agree and thought that I was "crapping on [his] customers." Yes, I will go to a different dealership from now on.

rolling - I already talked to the Service Manager because I was "crapping." I talked to some other manager but he didn't do **** apparently. I tried to talk to the owner but he wasn't there, which made me talk to another manager who didn't do ****. So some other company's in the middle of this relaying my experience to the dealership. Still waiting for their call.. HAHAHA It is true that I am, in fact, voicing my problems with the dealership online, but I have not revealed their name (except to the locals who were planning on going there). So if they know what's best, they better get their **** together.

arejohn - I'm afraid I cannot tell you who these morons are, unless they push me, of course. I will tell you guys who they are once I find out exactly what I am going to do, and what they are going to do as far as apologizing.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:55 AM
schwank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if it makes you feel any better I took my car in 3 times before they agreed to fix my tranny... then took it in 2 times to get the tranny done, they knew it was coming, and it still took them 2 weeks to gather parts, and they kept my car the whole time.

The preasure plate thing makes me wonder though, they replaced mine free, but I have an 03 and they arent compatable with newer trans
Old 04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

they told me the flywheel and the pressure plate could not be done under warranty as they're "wear and tear items"