Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How Could I Have Done This

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 12:34 PM
deviantZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you probably hurt your Z's feelings when you decided to go back in to hang out with "the other woman", so she rammed herself into the wall to get some attention from you. Some sweet talking and a couple of gallons of high test should put you back into good graces. Well and some fresh paint, of course.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Z_freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MustGoFastR
Hey, I know how you feel. I was rear ended by some old guy in an Olds tank the DAY I bought my Z on my way home. And I don't have to ask your long story; from the way you describe things, I've been there, man.
isn't it amazing how sh&t like this happens.....I mean here we are, we have the "car of our dreams", driving it home from the lot and WHACK!!!! or like my idiotic momentary lapse of reason .....i can say this, once it's fixed, i will be even more careful than i was before, and not only that, i appreciate all I have, this makes me appreciate it even more....

Last edited by Z_freak; 04-17-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by deviantZ
I think you probably hurt your Z's feelings when you decided to go back in to hang out with "the other woman", so she rammed herself into the wall to get some attention from you. Some sweet talking and a couple of gallons of high test should put you back into good graces. Well and some fresh paint, of course.

+2 man
Old 04-17-2006, 01:46 PM
buffmanjeff

Dude, just try not to worry so much. It seems the more you worry about your car, the more crap will happen to it. I bought the car in september and within 2 months i not only had 1 hit and run, i had 2. I stopped worrying so much about her, and she's been cool since. just take it back to the dealer and be like 'yo this **** wasn't there when i bought it so fix it, biotch' Good luck with your ex wife though. Stay away from sex with her though, it will just end up being only that. Trust me!
Old 04-17-2006, 03:42 PM
rockinbboy

$hit happens. I scrapped my rear rim turning into a gas station...3 WEEKS OF OWNERSHIP. Well, I just learn to live with it 'cause it wasn't as bad it sounded.

You can fix your damage easyily man. Its just plastic. I am more concerened about you and the ex. Good luck with the divorce.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:42 PM
NightRida

"just take it back to the dealer and be like 'yo this **** wasn't there when i bought it so fix it, biotch' Good luck with your ex wife though. Stay away from sex with her though, it will just end up being only that. Trust me!"

The dealer might say okay sir....if.......you have a remington in your hand!

And what's wrong with just having sex with her, find your self another one and tap both of them at your on pleaseure!
Peace!
Peace!
Old 04-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Wholey Smokes

Ahhhh! That sucks man. I would go for an aftermarket bumper now.

www.kurumaz.com has a nismo style bumper that I think looks pretty good.

I would get quotes from a couple different shops. $1200 seems high to me but I can't tell the full extent of the damage from the pics. Is it just paint scrape?

Get it fixed and get the hell out of that house and into a new place.

I can hear the ladies now, "Oh Z freak you're so sexy. Can we go back to your place?"

"Uhhh no. My wife is there.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by Wholey Smokes
Ahhhh! That sucks man. I would go for an aftermarket bumper now.

www.kurumaz.com has a nismo style bumper that I think looks pretty good.

I would get quotes from a couple different shops. $1200 seems high to me but I can't tell the full extent of the damage from the pics. Is it just paint scrape?

Get it fixed and get the hell out of that house and into a new place.

I can hear the ladies now, "Oh Z freak you're so sexy. Can we go back to your place?"

"Uhhh no. My wife is there.

thanks bro....needed to hear that, and about not worrying so much about my car, good idea......I have owned alot of Z's but this one is the fuqen shiat and it is hard not to worry about.....i probably need to enjoy it though versus worrying about, maybe after the newness wares off a little bit i can....btw...$1600.00 to fix, thats replacing all the parts.....BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RIDE" you paid alot for your car, and it's just as expensive to fix....
Old 04-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Cannysage

damn bro, sorry to hear that
I slightly curbed my volks a week after I got it, then fixed it. In matter of several months, vallet punks managed to srape all four wheels. so.. shat happens. Replace the fender and get an aftermarket front bumper, I'd say.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by Cannysage
damn bro, sorry to hear that
I slightly curbed my volks a week after I got it, then fixed it. In matter of several months, vallet punks managed to srape all four wheels. so.. shat happens. Replace the fender and get an aftermarket front bumper, I'd say.

I have seen a couple of the aftermarket bumpers and they are pretty aggressive.....know where I could find one thats more kinda subtle but mean....kinda like the ex...
Old 04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Cannysage

Originally Posted by Z_freak
I have seen a couple of the aftermarket bumpers and they are pretty aggressive.....know where I could find one thats more kinda subtle but mean....kinda like the ex...
bulletproofautomotive.com
hopupracing.com

also, when you get your post count up, you can check the market section and pick up a front bumper for like $200. I sold mine for like $175. put an in your region. good luck
Old 04-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by Cannysage
bulletproofautomotive.com
hopupracing.com

also, when you get your post count up, you can check the market section and pick up a front bumper for like $200. I sold mine for like $175. put an in your region. good luck

appreciate it...
Old 04-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Jyoder7

It's her fault.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:20 PM
buffmanjeff

bodyshops = a$$ raping. But then again, it is a new car, get it done right. Worry about the corn hole later.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:22 PM
shwnrhmn

damn dude, i feel horrible now, you replied to my post about the curb scrape, later that week a civic hit me from behind, both me n my gf feel your pain
Old 04-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by shwnrhmn
damn dude, i feel horrible now, you replied to my post about the curb scrape, later that week a civic hit me from behind, both me n my gf feel your pain
thanks to you and your gf.....but no fuqen way........to bad we can't all get together and drink heavily.....how in the hell did that happen ??
Old 04-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Mathys

did you still watch a movie in the end?

Feel sorry for u, hope it doens't get too expensive... I would remove the black paint from the garage wall as well, just to erase the reminder every day u walk in the garage.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:55 PM
blake Z

Man that sucks. yeah, some guy hits me on the interstate the day AFTER i get my insurance.

i was like wow. but i feel really sorry for the guy who get rear-ended the DAY he brought it.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Originally Posted by Z_freak
no, i scraped the freakin garage wall...OMG I can't believe it, my car only has 1500 mi on it and I have not hurt a vehicle in 12 years....thanks davidv, i needed to hear that
DUDE...U F*CK*D UP BADDDDD...MAN...THAT'S SAD MAN.....U DONE F*C$#D UP....THAT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD...LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE....hold on hold on, are we talking about your divorce or your car? cuz, I think your car is scraped up on the fender
Old 04-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Netko350Z

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

No matter if you get a new bumper and fender...you Z will never be the same.

Kinda like a virgin at her high school prom....

sad sad sad....