Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I'm an addict

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 09:24 PM
silvrz5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Addict

Hello my name is Mudd............i also am an addict. i love this site.
In the past i once abused the terms of service and told jman to go get a real job if he has to ask for donations. Since then i came to believe this site is VERY NICE. He puts alot of time into it, and the format is very good, I think iseen another car page with the same kind of layout. But i hope he dosnt give me the boot for saying this again, if so it will only be strike 2. i think i get three?
Once again if I fit in this beast I will get one, turbo in the future or not! I will also be more than happy to join the 350z club!

I want jman to make my web site for me.
BTW i got my c/d mag today...... to bad i already read it first a few weeks ago at my350z.com.
thanks again Jman
Old 07-08-2002, 09:35 PM
BigBadBuford

I check these sites every day while I'm at work. I don't know what I'd do at work without them!
Old 07-08-2002, 09:36 PM
Zmeflyby

Originally posted by nizl
I've started having dreams about the Z. The latest one involved a Super Black Track model that I was zooming around Laguna Seca.

I need help.
i know what u mean.. we all had dat dream b4. that color super black just stays in ur head dont it?
Old 07-08-2002, 09:50 PM
BILZ Z

Default Re: Addict

Originally posted by silvrz5
Hello my name is Mudd............i also am an addict. i love this site.
In the past i once abused the terms of service and told jman to go get a real job if he has to ask for donations. Since then i came to believe this site is VERY NICE. He puts alot of time into it, and the format is very good, I think iseen another car page with the same kind of layout. But i hope he dosnt give me the boot for saying this again, if so it will only be strike 2. i think i get three?
Once again if I fit in this beast I will get one, turbo in the future or not! I will also be more than happy to join the 350z club!

I want jman to make my web site for me.
BTW i got my c/d mag today...... to bad i already read it first a few weeks ago at my350z.com.
thanks again Jman
You might look above about 3 threads, there's already one on being an addict. I'm sure this was an honest mistake, otherwise please open your eyes. Not a flame but we've had our share of numbskulls here lately.
Old 07-08-2002, 10:02 PM
silvrz5

ya im sorry ,, i hit new thread instead of post reply.... jman you might want to look into this when making your new version.....

just kidding
Old 07-08-2002, 10:06 PM
3rdpower

Funny you mentioned the dream because God honest truth, I had a dream about a 350Z in LeMans the other night. It was pretty scary because when you start dreaming about stuff you know it's about to come reality baby! WOO HOO!!! YEAH

I was once going to build my own Z... then they gave me lithium. Now I'm happy
Old 07-08-2002, 10:50 PM
jim350z

hi everyone i'm jim. i ordered 1st day in jan. and it will be a solid 9 months before my baby arrives. i've painted the garage, including the floor. installed a garage door opener to go with my homelink, put pictures of my other Zees on the wall. so the baby's room is all ready. i attend a lamzzzzz class because i thought it was Z related. the ladies were not pleased but we men got together and shared pictures, they showed me their ultrasounds and i showed them my Z Brochoure which i bought on ebay in jan. Nissan i hate you!!!!
Old 07-08-2002, 11:19 PM
rai

Unhappy

I guess I must really be addicted because I just went from member to senior member. Kind of makes me feel old.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:17 AM
Danimsta

Originally posted by jim350z
hi everyone i'm jim. i ordered 1st day in jan. and it will be a solid 9 months before my baby arrives. i've painted the garage, including the floor. installed a garage door opener to go with my homelink, put pictures of my other Zees on the wall. so the baby's room is all ready. i attend a lamzzzzz class because i thought it was Z related. the ladies were not pleased but we men got together and shared pictures, they showed me their ultrasounds and i showed them my Z Brochoure which i bought on ebay in jan. Nissan i hate you!!!!
now that is some funny stuff right there
Old 07-09-2002, 09:52 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default 350z ADDICT

Never had too much interest in the internet, used computers at work,did research at home, composed letters etc..and then I ordered this car in january, and I haven't missed a day since. I tried to just go to bed and not read any posts tonight..like that is going to happen..NOT. I feel if I miss a day, I will miss something important....RxO really knows how to stir the pot, things get boring and he injects life...then I get impatient again...as some of you, my dealer is in the dark, the inventory person knows a little more. Well I have had my fix, now off to bed , I hope I'm not too wired to sleep....the drug my350z,com affects me that way.